Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A crypto coin that rallied despite the market downturn  (Read 121 times)
Byakuga (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 02:52:58 PM

A new well know project on this forum is few months back have managed to caught my attention because it rallied this month despite the widespread Bitcoin and crypto market downturn.

Tachyon Protocol IPX is the project, it went from 0.0539 on March 1st to 0.0971, that's a 80% jump, I'm really impressed, it's been long since I see a new project performing this good, a round of applause to the team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:50:40 PM

Yes correct you say, even though I myself do not follow the campaign program from Tachyon Protocol IPX. when in fact I myself got references from friends about this project. I regret not participating in the Tachyon Protocol IPX campaign. congratulate to you, for benefiting from this project.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:19:19 PM

Tachyon bounty project surprised many bounty hunters, even myself because I never expected such success from the project, and the bounty allocation was so damn small then, this shows that sometimes bounty allocations doesn't matter

Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 04:22:37 PM

A new well know project on this forum is few months back have managed to caught my attention because it rallied this month despite the widespread Bitcoin and crypto market downturn.

Tachyon Protocol IPX is the project, it went from 0.0539 on March 1st to 0.0971, that's a 80% jump, I'm really impressed, it's been long since I see a new project performing this good, a round of applause to the team

To be honest, I never heard of this project before, so went ahead and looked it up. It seems pretty cool.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:30:27 PM

Tachyon is one of the best bounty project of 2019, I overlooked because of the small pool but now I've learned my lesson, a big congrat to all those who promoted such wonderful project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:57:20 PM

Don't conclude anything based on the price jumps,did you check their total market cap and who is holding more funds?

Who knows, maybe project team itself might manipulated the prices to attract some newbies and trap them for more and more money with the market situation.
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 08:53:15 PM

This cryptocurrency space can be funny at times, price pump does not determine that a project is good, attimes it could be manipulation to attract investors... Hey! Don't quote me wrong, at the same time, can be a very good project. All we just need do is observe more and do more research before concluding.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 09:17:49 PM

This is just a proof to show how good the project is . It's not untill hunters dump before you know if it's good a good one  had because the signs are there within it.  It simply means this particular project s excellent.  

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 09:58:26 PM

If its tachyon, then i would assume you did not follow the token thoroughly, it went as low as 0.04$, and i have to admit that it has exceeded expectations.

The first time it exceeded expectations, it maintained its price and mooned to 0.08$ even amidst bounty hunters dumping.
And secondly, it went as high as 0.01$ before retracing back to 0.09$.

A good token today i suppose.
Always dyor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: