Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers don't trap victims with too good offers anymore  (Read 483 times)
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:22:30 PM

That is valid. They generally make trap like it's genuine. Once in a while it's difficult to comprehend which projects are acceptable and which are terrible. As of late I experienced that kinda experience as well. They offer me for 100% guaranty profit with colossal reward. Profit was typical yet I didn't join since in what capacity can a project guaranty like this. After couple of days that project scammed individuals whom contributed. So my feeling is don't fall in for an excessive amount of profit, figure out how might you control your greediness and consistently examine appropriately that project where you need to contribute on.
well there are many fraudsters like that who try to scam new traders, the fraudster might think of you as a new trader so that you hope that you can be affected and become a victim, so you should be careful when you want to invest or trade on the spot other exchanges because there are also scam exchanges, they accept deposits but cannot withdraw funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: