Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if ?  (Read 295 times)
nhingjhun (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://t.me/shipchainunofficial

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 06:47:41 PM

What if this virus would be more worst than we think ? what if the infected people would turn into zombies just like in the movies? Well, if you're a fan of horror or a gamer actually, you simply say to your mind that its a dream to come true, but the reality is you were also afraid when you think about it when it becomes real. How important is your position, job and money especially your crypto assets? All our achievements in life would be all useless  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 08:33:00 PM

What if this virus would be more worst than we think ? what if the infected people would turn into zombies just like in the movies? Well, if you're a fan of horror or a gamer actually, you simply say to your mind that its a dream to come true, but the reality is you were also afraid when you think about it when it becomes real. How important is your position, job and money especially your crypto assets? All our achievements in life would be all useless  Grin

Not if your achievement was a martial art grand master, or professional top class hunter, or something of the sort Smiley
But i see your point, in a dire situation like this, many ppl wonder "what's the point, was it worth it".
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:20:42 AM

The crownvirus pandemic is a good thing that it will make people realize that all their so called "achievements" in work, financial wealth or social status are basically useless, invented junk and does not matter. I never plan further than few weeks or months.

Covid-19 will not mutate into zombie plague. It is not rabies.

Covid-19 can become more deadly, if it is not already deadly enough.

Covid-19 can be end of the world as we know it as global supply collapses or people take power back in their own hands from government. Capitalism and internationalism collapses, I see this as a good thing to happen.

My cryptocoins will be safe no matter what. They can become almost without value, like trashload of iXcoins and i0coins I have.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:26:41 AM

I'm a fan of horror games and movies but don't let your imagination eat your mind.

I don't know why these kids are even thinking of a zombie apocalypse. Would even be all of you be prepared to face that apocalypse? I don't think you'll even be thankful if that happens nor you'll survive.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:20:33 AM

Well if the situation gets worse like those infected people became zombies like what we see in the movies, for me everything that I had will become less important. Because during this time what matter is our survival, the welfare of the family and those around us.

There are other virus who hits us but this one is different, its the first time the government implemented a total lockdown and strictly home quarantine. The advantage of this is we get the chance to bond with our family and a faith that this situation shall pass.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:36:34 AM

all i care is my Family so yeah i am  Afraid of this going to happen and actually i am very serious about this situatio.

no one leaves the house now,it is only me whos going to Buy foods,pay bills and everything that needs to be Done and all my family members are inside the house.

i know my assets are safe so i don't care about the asset i have becasue today it is our life that most important.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:10:11 AM

because of corona virus entire city is in lockdown and i have stopped trading fully stopped well i should because of corona virus i am just sitting in home doing nothing
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:45:14 AM

What if this virus would be more worst than we think ? what if the infected people would turn into zombies just like in the movies? Well, if you're a fan of horror or a gamer actually, you simply say to your mind that its a dream to come true, but the reality is you were also afraid when you think about it when it becomes real. How important is your position, job and money especially your crypto assets? All our achievements in life would be all useless  Grin

Before this virus ever happened, I always tell my wife what if zombie apocalypse is coming. This imagination of mine is actually a result of me watching a lot of the walking dead and kingdom series! haha! Grin Well, apparently this coronavirus is a prequel to it, hope I'm wrong.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 01:28:53 PM

Viruses cannot change physical laws.  The movie "28 weeks later" got it right, but most zombie movies show them moving and using energy they don't have

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:07:03 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2020, 02:23:50 PM by Hannu

Yeah, about the virus "second wave" I hate it because I don't have "work" Dreaming about everything like large scale bitcoin mining, its 70,2 Million US Dollars on month. I must pay for taxes for it, even I don't want to. The large townhouse is on my plans on the west. Some guys livin on my dream FB, much more biggest scale.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 02:10:48 PM

Yeah, about the virus "second wave" I hate it because I don't have "work" Dreaming about everything like large scale bitcoin mining, its 70,2 Million US Dollars on month. I must pay for taxes for it, even I don't want to.

There are going to be a multitude of waves until herd immunity.  We just need to make sure the current cases do not overwhelm the healthcare system - a pattern of "open" and "close" should keep the virus in check while protecting the economy.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Hannu

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:18:09 PM

Yeah, about the virus "second wave" I hate it because I don't have "work" Dreaming about everything like large scale bitcoin mining, its 70,2 Million US Dollars on month. I must pay for taxes for it, even I don't want to.

There are going to be a multitude of waves until herd immunity.  We just need to make sure the current cases do not overwhelm the healthcare system - a pattern of "open" and "close" should keep the virus in check while protecting the economy.

I have a master plan for my own economy. 70.2 million US dollars a month.

Adriane14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 06:33:54 PM

If this will happen then I would love tho build a new kind of government something that was run by Quantum A.I. We should really think about helping our fellow humans rather than fighting each other.

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
Hannu

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:47:49 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2020, 06:43:45 PM by Hannu

If this will happen then I would love tho build a new kind of government something that was run by Quantum A.I. We should really think about helping our fellow humans rather than fighting each other.

Yeah, how much they charge with electricity on 70,2 Million US Dollars profit on month and taxes. I get them as income-generating expenses for tax purposes. The loan is a problem for me. First aid on road on a bigger scale is bch/BTC mining on 3-4 small units. If hit on ASIC Blockie reward.

Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:45:08 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 01:10:34 PM by mprep

Human is strong and has survive and adapt several conditions through the civilisation and evolution of the world.
If we have the worst case scenario with the coronavirus pandemic then we'll also have the best form of innovation to tackle it.

The human spirit is strong and its a typical example of the biological phrase "survival of the fittest" and the quote necessity is the mother of invention.

The crownvirus pandemic is a good thing that it will make people realize that all their so called "achievements" in work, financial wealth or social status are basically useless, invented junk and does not matter. I never plan further than few weeks or months.

Covid-19 will not mutate into zombie plague. It is not rabies.

Covid-19 can become more deadly, if it is not already deadly enough.

Covid-19 can be end of the world as we know it as global supply collapses or people take power back in their own hands from government. Capitalism and internationalism collapses, I see this as a good thing to happen.

My cryptocoins will be safe no matter what. They can become almost without value, like trashload of iXcoins and i0coins I have.

Friend, this is quite an interesting point of view.

Covid-19 simply revolutionalise the world system. It exposes it inadequacies and it will make the world to pivot the economy and some core ideology behind economy and political leadership.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:55:12 AM

Those things that you describe happen only in movies. (Maybe you should stop watching movies!)
The only bad thing that this virus might do is to harm more people who get infected. We don't know the real damage that this virus does to people right now, we will be about to realize that in the future.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:46:37 AM

If such thing happens, it will certainly not affect certain people. This is why it's important to always flee places with lots of evil especially when the places have become completely evil. And when you form a community of survivors like yourself, make sure they always live morally and serve their true CREATOR.
By the way, lots of people are already "dead" and are zombies to sin or forces that control them without knowing it.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

First of all, this will not happen.
Secondly, my skills will allow me to survive in the wild.
KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 08:21:30 PM

What if this virus would be more worst than we think ? what if the infected people would turn into zombies just like in the movies? Well, if you're a fan of horror or a gamer actually, you simply say to your mind that its a dream to come true, but the reality is you were also afraid when you think about it when it becomes real. How important is your position, job and money especially your crypto assets? All our achievements in life would be all useless  Grin

#1.) I've done my research, I have decades worth of zombie movie, comics, podcast and videogame experience!

#2.) I've been planning to become one before, but now more than ever because of COVID-19, being a PREPPER isn't too bad after all (to avoid the panic buying pandemonium altogether)!

#3.) Once the zombie $#!+ hits the fan, "Operation HODL-Z" will be enabled asap!

#4.) As long as there's still electricity and the Internet is online, PM or DM me here on bitcointalk.org and wait for my next instruction for us to save mankind (to the moon)!

romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:42:36 PM

I like how your brain works, if and only if that would happen then it's time to build a bunker to shelter us from the zombie appocalipse.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: