Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HonklerHangout Twitchstream, !WIN! crypto every 20 minutes  (Read 1139 times)
Yoshi Livo (OP)

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:30:09 PM

Friday's tournaments:

FREEROLL: https://blockchain.poker?tournament=22789&affiliate=72e11c9b4aaa47bfd7d2901591ef03e1
MICRO: https://blockchain.poker?tournament=22792&affiliate=72e11c9b4aaa47bfd7d2901591ef03e1
LOW: https://blockchain.poker?tournament=22793&affiliate=72e11c9b4aaa47bfd7d2901591ef03e1
MEDIUM: https://blockchain.poker?tournament=22794&affiliate=72e11c9b4aaa47bfd7d2901591ef03e1

Also today: Semyon Germanivich, CEO of Cryptophyl.com @20:00 CET and Adam Kokesh @21:30 CET

make sure to tune in to not miss a thing! https://twitch.tv/honklerhangout

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:45:29 AM

Interview Toine Manders:

part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFFEvab3fu0

part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yNHmgMO3WA
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:54:38 AM

Hey all,  here are some statistics from period of May 2020

A total of 23 streams where created for a total of 80 hours of content. The stream has been seen by 1590 unique visitors for a duration of 31.883 hours and has resulted in 39 new followers. In 162 raffles 25 unique individuals won the following prizes:

13 unique participants won in 39 raffles a total of 3,675 Million HONK https://honkhonk.io

3 unique participants won in 5 raffles a total of 65 SBS https://fund.honkhonk.io/

12 unique participant won in 20 raffles a total of 14500 SPICE https://spicetoken.org/

10 unique participants won in 17 raffles a total of 14000 RNEW https://renewable.cash

7 unique participants won in 11 raffles a total of 38 LLM 

11 Unique participants won in 24 raffles a total of 217 EFL https://egulden.org

14 Unique participants won in 19 raffles a total of 0,026 BCH https://bitcoin.com

16 Unique participants won in 27 raffles a total of 2,1 M World token https://themine.me

feel free to stop by and try to pick up some of the crypto's!

Do you have a cryptoproject that you want to see on the HonklerHangout rafflewheel, let me know!
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:59:47 AM

Tomorrow I will make a marathon episode! Many extra give-away's and a lot of interviews!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyadRchUNcU
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:14:31 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2020, 01:34:23 AM by Yoshi Livo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA3shESOLI

Here is tomorrow's line up:

12:00      Yoshi's Vision
12:30      Toine Manders
14:00      Martijn Houttuin
15:00      Yoshi's Vision
16:00      Renewable.cash
17:00      Renewable.cash
18:00      Yellow Mountain
19:00      SAFEX
20:00      Bitmymoney.com
21:00      EFL
22:00      Freedom Radio
23:00      Uganda Libertarian
00:00      Yoshi's Vision
01:00      TheWorldsAMine
02:00      HONKHONK SBS
03:00      Tipbitcoin.cash
04:00      Tipbitcoin.cash
05:00      Tipbitcoin.cash

Every hour, a freeroll tournament will start on blockchain.poker, the password for the tournaments will be announced in the stream. All passwords form a text that is part of a riddle. The one who solves the riddle receives 50M HONKHONK and 0.1 BCH. More information to solve the riddle can be found during the Yoshi's vision time.

A goal has been made to reach 1000 followers, at which point a super rafflewheel will be used for a special raffle.

During the stream the community of HonklerHangout can send tips with use of the tipbitcoin.cash service. To try and break the system there have been set 3 goals for the Marathon edition.

First goal is set at $1000,- Money will be used to buy a powerful desktop computer that can be used for the purpose of video editing and stream, to improve the overall stream experience and create promo video's.

Second goal is set at $4000,- This means $3000,- more then the first goal, this money will be used for project development of the Liberland Opportunity Zone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xjYlguzNFk First works has started in september, but to present a proper investment plan, we need to have all legislative requirments behind us. These $3000,- are needed for the finalisation of the masterplan so we can make a proper budget calculation for the full project. COVID-1984 has been in favour of our project.

Third goal is set at $7777,- This means $3777 more then the second goal, this money will be used only for my pleasure alone, because why not? It is a clowns world and if I can make it to $4000,- in one stream, I can double it aswel. As a token of appreciation I will shave my hair live on stream, including beard and mustache.

I have some corona and local brandy called rakija that I will drink when people tip me with use of the tipbitcoin.cash tipbot.

Good night for now, can't wait to start tomorrow!!

EDIT: the line up is not final!
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:35:18 AM

To celebrate the listing of EFL on unnamed.exchange a first raffle has started for 1000 EFL, live now on stream: https://twitch.tv/honklerhangout
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:08:23 PM

6 weeks of silence, well, that makes it about time to write some more, because a lot has happened since then. You are probably wondering why my silence lasted this long, but I ended the last story with the announcement that everything could still go terribly wrong, and that is exactly what happened.

I will warn you in advance, this story is full of assumptions i can not prove, but now that the news is out that even Greta Thunberg is a Corona expert I believe it’s time to write about some of my concerns.

Now, let’s start the story I would really like to tell you about. Today it’s quite easy to recognise  how people think about the “terrorist attacks” of 9/11, their mouth protection gives away their point of view.

Alright, that first sentence will most likely set the right tone, because we are going to shine quite a different light on the Corona craze then the usual point of view of the mass media. First of all there is ofcourse the dubious timing in which this crisis occurs. Eventhough most scientists agree that this new virus can’t possibly be created by men, this doesn’t take away the fact that an endless amount of new mutations can be fabricated in a lab. This means that we have not created every property of this virus under a microscope, but it’s definately possible to create an endless amount of mutations from dozens of different hosts until nature creates a variant which is more deadly then any other variation before. And well, how deadly that deadly is exactly really doesn’t matter all that much, it’s mostly about it being new and unknown, so that the usual brainwash channels can surpise us all with a scary story. And scary these stories most certainly where, or better yet, still are. The second wave is coming people!

Your average influenza wave creates more deaths on average, but let’s forget about that, just like most contaminations occur when you are in a closed space which makes you breathe in the virus over a longer period of time. Even when the odds to die from Corona as a healthy 33 year old are less then when you participate in trafic, that doesn’t mean the measures are mild in any way, but why do we take these draconian measures?

Now that we have already named Greta Thunberg, it’s a lot easier to make the environment connection. In the Netherlands where I’m born we already experience a semi-lockdown last year, not because of a virus, but because policy makers wanted to honour the Paris climate treaty. Somewhere half of October of last year the maximum amount of nitrogen emission was reached and this resulted in a lowering of the speedlimit and a notification to farmers that their livestock should be reduced by 50%, because all that domestic meatproduction, which the Netherlands mostly exports, caused that policies had to be changed.

Since that time I’ve announced the return of the semi-lockdown in the Netherlands on an annual basis. Every year in October thhe country would reach it’s maximum emission and then policy makers would start to change the rules to commit to the Paris-treaty until the first of Januari ofcourse, when all counters are reset to 0 and the limiting measures can be suspended until the end of the year around October when we would hit the self-imposed maimum would be reached again. Isn’t that convenient, such a Corona outbreak? Now we don’t need to blame nitrogen emission, but instead can use a virus as our scapegoat to emit a bit less of those harmful sucstances. This way the policy makers don’t even need to tell the sheeple that their lifestyle is completely insustainable, great!

Then a second reason why Corona comes in such a great time, the economy. Monetairy innovations like Bitcoin and yes, even e-Gulden EFL with it’s limited userbase show for years how the euro project has completely failed us. Howmany billion that are needed each month to keep the story going is anybodies guess, but since the outbreak of COVID-1984 crisis the amount of “money” that we have made up is almost equal to the first 2020 years of our civilization. Even the capital injections made after the crisis of 2008 fall in pale comparison with the violent debt creation of the past couple of months. In the USA the support packages are now happening with 1000’s of billion per go and nobody seems to question any of it, because everybody ofcourse understand this darn Corona leaves us no other choice, right? Next to all the “usual” monetairy expansion we also expect governments to grab their pouch to save a variety of “essential” businesses. God forbid that the Dutch airline company can’t pay the lease of it’s aircrafts, that would mean all those oil derivatives would have been entered into in vain. We can borrow at a rate of 0%, so what does it matter that nobody is going on a careless vacation in the future anyway?

Then a thirth argument, that of social control. How convenient is Corona to the ones that want to harm our privacy? Let’s prepare the masses for the microchip with a voluntary app for your phone. With the right amount of fear I’m sure they could make a vacination-passport mandatory, that means it’s going to be your own choice if you’re going to be stuck within the borders of your country, what does it matter that none of these new vaccins are going to be tested? Just show your solidarity and take a shot, or do you maybe want kill your neighbour?

The next couple of arguments might be a bit less clear, but Netanyahu will probably be very pleased that his courtcase is suspended and he can stay in power. Macron will most likely also not shed a tear that the yellow vest movement can’t come together anymore and it sure must give a great feeling to make the re-election of Trump a whole lot more unlikely. Also the Dutch prime minister isn’t doing all to bad with the virus breakout, the fear has shot up his popularity tremendously and who is talking these day’s about the political trial of journalist Julian Assange? The Liberland dictator also manages to conveniently put this virus to his advantage. He has launched a COVID-aid fund and most likely already managed to steal a couple of thousands from unknowing suspects. De fake promises of Vit Jedlicka continue to stack-up, fairly recent he promised to supply a local hospital with mouth protection.  From Serbian side everything was put into motion to make sure the delivery was received with the highest priority, but as we are used from our lying dictator he again failed to deliver on his promis. It also gave the perfect excuse to not have to show up for his yearly trip to the promised land. Maybe it’s for the better because his popularity amongst locals has reduced to a level well below 0, this is apparently how the donators of Liberland would like to see their dictator treat it’s neighbours, he is still receiving their money and get’s promoted on their channels because nobody ever checks up on what he is doing anyway and let’s be honoust, the Liberland aid fund sure sounds good and makes a nice story of social concern.

The political elite of today is a paragon of treason for years now. Due to corruption they invariably act against the interest of their people and sell the future of the area over which they rule to the highest bidder. The fact that ever more people are becoming aware of this treason through independend media is a good reason to reward the compliant majority for once. In the near future companies and employees will be rewarded for their docility. Just follow the rules of your surpressing elite and you will be rewarded. I can already see the McDonaldses of this world prepare their financial and legal department, just close the restaurants and only serve take-away and claim the lost income with the government. You can fire half of the staff and still receive the same amount of money, that must be a great feeling.

So, whether that virus is from a lab, or really was generated by an unfortunate turn of events, with a couple of out of numbers that are taken out of proportion it gives a perfect excuse to continue the molestation of children with your pedofriends for a couple months longer. For the ones that think this last comment is a bit out of line, pedophilia is what keeps the system together for years. In case your are wealthy and famous it’s being used to shut you down and if you are part of the sheeple you are indoctrinated to believe it’s all very unnatural and immoral. Howmany celebreties would have visited Epsteins island (or one of the many others) and have received some photo’s a couple of day’s later with the message that their reputation could be destroyed with one media message? 

Let me give one more perfect example for the Corona-craze, with the sidenote that many more excuses can be found. What about the billions that the boomer generation has been saving during most of their lives? Never in the history of humankind  have we saved up this amount of wealth and this is the moment in time in which the majority of those pensionplans are going to have to be payed out, what a perfect moment for a global currency reset. Ofcourse everybody is going to receive exactly what they saved up, it’s just a bit unfortunate for them that a Bitcoin, e-Gulden EFL, bar of gold, cup of coffee of cheese sandwich will cost a multitude in comparison to the moment that they started saving.

I praise all the fellow thinkers that resist the narrative and try to bring an alternative reality. I personally mention for many years that we don’t have to choose between Putin or Trump, left or right, there is a thirth option. With the technological evolution of the past couple of decades it’s possible to organise ourselves better. More transparent, no more backroom deals; More direct, no dictatorship of the majority; More responcible, not just four years until your term ends and then leave somebody else responcible for the mess you created. I believe this thirth option, besides left or right, can be achieved fairly easy and without violence, are you ready? Here comes the solution!

Stop voting! Stop paying taxes!

Let’s start with the second one, this call-up might not be legal, but I’ll take my chances. Please be aware that the current COVID-1984 narrative is brought to you by the same group of people that not too long ago reluctantly had to admit they weaponized and funded ISIS to take down Assad. Corona comes from the same group that told us about weapons of mass destructions being present in Iraq and the 9/11 fairytale about a bearded man in a cave being responcible for it all. If you are finally ready to accept an alternative reality you understand that funding terrorism happens when you pay your taxes, not when you start to trust cryptocoins like e-Gulden EFL.

Then the first point, stop voting. In today’s time voting is still the way how we legitimize the current state of affairs. I often have to hear from people that if you don’t vote, you have no right to complain, but I believe it’s actually quite the opposite. When you vote, you agree somebody else will represent your voice and that means for the next 4 year you have no basis to complain, after all, you have given your voice away to the candidate of your choice. Especially when you don’t vote you have every reason to complain, apparently nobody on the list of candidates fits your preference and speaks your opinion. Talking about another future is something we do on the internet for quite some time now, but how can we prove to the majority that the time to really do things different has arrived? I believe it’s by putting the non voting option on wholesale. How strong will the message become if the turnout percentage of election will drop below 33%, if 67% would simply not vote anymore and voice their discontent in that way? Voting is the anchor of our society, it’s the way how we reach concensus for many decades and I think it makes sence if we use that option to voice our need for change and if 67% doesn’t sound like enough to you, what if nobody would turn up at elections at all, how legitimate would our parliament then become?

A turnout percentage of 0% is ofcourse an utopia, because there are simply too many people that have a certain interest in the existance of the current system. First of all the politicians themselves ofcourse, they have fought to get on the voting list, so you can be sure they are going to check mark their own name. The key to success in this theory will be police- and armyforce. Under policeforce I also account the financial police in the form of tax advisors and accountants. This group of people acts from the moral conviction that they participate to what is good. According to these people, the law needs to be enforced, which in theory is a very noble goal, but from which level becomes following the law immoral? Is that level reached when you have to evict a family from their home because the bank foreclosed on their morgage, leaving them with a substantial debt, or might it be reached when you fine a young couple in spring because they hold hands, or is it maybe reached when the law tells you that you have to deport a certain etnic group? Only if the group that represents the force of law gets to the understanding that their law has become highly immoral will we be able to reach a solution without violence.

If we cannot get the support of the group that carries out the monopoly on violence I believe we will go into a future with a lot of bloodshet, while the real instigators of the violence stay out of range. It will be a hell of a job to get it done and it’s a job I would love to take on me, the only thing I need is a group of people that hold a couple of e-Gulden EFL and support me in that way. In case this initiative will become more popular these people will be proportionally rewarded for their trust, but if you are not willing to take these steps I’m sure you have thought of a much better alternative that hasn’t come to my mind and I wish you all the success to realize your goals, feel free to ask me for help. Whatever has your preference, we can be sure that there will be turbulent times ahead, because today the majority of sheeple still lives in fear for a virus with a lower risk of dying then when you participate in the daily traffic. In a couple of months the economic consequences of our actions will become clear and that is when the real party is going to start. I predict thiis will happen around October which gives us approximitely 5 months to prepare. 

In case you have question concerning this tekst, or you feel the need to respond, I stream almost daily on my channel https://twitch.tv/honklerhangout and you are welcome to join me there.

----

Since the publication of this tekst in Dutch, another 2 weeks went by. 2 weeks where again, a lot has happened also to me. Last friday I’ve received my new visa and this time I believe 
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:34:26 AM

Highlights from the marathoon stream (june first):

Toine Manders part 6: https://youtu.be/cL8j6cAm8qk

Martijn Houttuin AKA T-Jin: https://youtu.be/KM8QUMc8CWY

Team Renewable.Cash Nath Swerve & cryptobro4: https://youtu.be/nLT0aD0ti0U

Daniel Dabek SAFEX: https://youtu.be/XJhKsBdNjCQ

Robert-Reinder Nederhoed Bitmymoney.com: https://youtu.be/myEHcisb128

Soupernerd Tipbitcoin.cash part 1: https://youtu.be/JU8b92vz9r8
Soupernerd Tipbitcoin.cash part 2: https://youtu.be/3chcROpn9lI
Soupernerd Tipbitcoin.cash part 3: https://youtu.be/RfXrgOPTbHE
Soupernerd Tipbitcoin.cash part 4: https://youtu.be/hXUHifJ3xU4

Shenkie EFL: https://youtu.be/FTFMr8qcdvw
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:35:19 AM

Highlight Kill Gates special:

Renewable.cash POWER HOUR with cryptobro4: https://youtu.be/uUhSQiCsxsk
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:36:35 AM

Hello everybody,

I just realized I never really introduced myself here, so let’s go ahead and do that.

My name is Yoshi Livo, which I derived from YOLO, You Only Live Once. I made up an extra layer to that sentence, YCLO, Your Children Live On which I then turned into Yoshi Livo. I made my life motto out of it, You Only Live Once + Your Children Livo On = (Love + Happiness) ², or shorter YOLO + YCLO = [ Smiley + <3 ]².

I started to invest in Bitcoin because I would like to live a more free life, I never really was interested in the profits, but buying my first Bitcoin in 2012 at around 5$ did make me quite a healthy sum.

I thought of my name when I moved to Liberland, because I felt like my birth name wasn’t really in line with my life goals and with this name I remember myself every day what I would like my life to be all about, creating a better world for future generation.

My journey has been a real rollercoaster and I won’t bother you too much with the past, but to give you a broad idea, watch these 10 seconds of my life that changed so much: https://youtu.be/Lt9dp62tO7o?t=3291

In that 1 minute I could have gotten world famous and you probably would have heard from me today if I would have send my e-Gulden EFL holdings to Liberland. Today I praise myself for not taking that money. That moment was only granted to me because I served somebody else’s agenda, but the responcibility that would have come with that money would have been too big for me to handle. The universe never makes mistakes and I’m happy with the freedom I’ve obtained by not putting myself in such a big spotlight.

Today I live 20 miles out of Liberland in Serbia, because Liberland is not a place where one can live today. Since that moment of 2 years ago, my vision of the Liberland project and my own future changed tremendously. I’ve become much more conscious of my own being and realize today that it’s not up to me to determine how other people should live, something that up until the moment of the link above (april 2018) I did set as a goal. 

The Liberland project turned out to be a lot different then I first thought. The man who takes money from investors and spends it to his free will wants to create a prison where you can be free to his rule of law. He is using most of his investors money to join the traditional ruling class in fancy gatherings like the economic forum in Davos. He clearly enjoys being part of the elite and likes to be called president, although Liberland does not hold elections. He enjoys status and power and in the time I’ve been with him I came to the understanding that he is building more of the same, instead of building something new.

For me, every world citizen is a Liberlander. We are all one consciousness that fall time and time again for the divide and conquer tactics of the ruling class. Expressing my opinion has caused me to be deemed persona-non-grata in the Liberland project. I used to be in the top 5 for the work I’ve done for the project, but in Februari of this year the leader took away my points and tells people I’m not part of the group anymore, this happened 5 day’s after I uploaded this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEBKPOhioAc. This is the reason I started my HonklerHangout stream, because the ego of one man will ofcourse not silence me.

On thirth of March 2020 the first HonklerHangout stream started and at that time it was still called HodlerHangout, because of my collaboration with some developpers that promised me to create my voting system for Liberland.info. Until the day of today I’m still waiting to get back the liberland.info URL, but most likely it was all a scam to take as much from me as I was willing to give based on their promises. Within a week of me starting to stream the Corona lockdown swept the globe and this has caused a tremendous shift in my understanding of my being. I came in contact with the tipbitcoin.cash tipping service and when I found out about HONKHONK.io token and how they state that we are living in a cloans world, I decided to buy a clowns wig and rename my stream to HonklerHangout. Since then I stream about COVID-1984, the controlled demolition of our economy. Controlled demolition because I felt from the first moment that something didn’t add up. It was the way how the media was reporting about Corona, I had a 9/11 flashback, which I believe also was a controlled demolition.

As you can see back in this threat, I’ve been fairly active and interviewed a number of interesting characters I believe are on the right way to make this world a better place. Most of my money today is stuck in a cryptocoin called e-Gulden EFL, which I refer to as Bitcoin for the Netherlands. I’m in the understanding that the limitations of Bitcoin make it necessary for a multitude of blockchains. I don’t want to add a new financial product to the existing economy, I want to change the money we use completely. Having a Bitcoin is great, but what use will it be if we still determine the value on debt? I believe the kind of money we use has a huge impact on the decisions we make and if we can change our monetairy system from debt based to asset based I believe we are going in the right direction. Ofcourse, like stated before, the limitations of Bitcoin won’t allow us to make that step, the world economy is simply too complex for it. It doesn’t make sence to me to store the data of somebody in the world buying a loaf of bread on my pc and this is why I believe a Bitcoin for the Netherlands makes sence. People who live in the same geografical location and share a language can also share a blockchain. 

Today, most people in the world have a very limited understanding of what money is, mostly because it serves in the interest of a few to keep the people misinformed and devided. I might not have made the enormous impact that I could have made would I’ve taken that deal 2 years ago, but I created that opportunity myself and that’s why I believe I can create it again. I just need to believe in my own truth, the truth of Yoshi Livo. Regardless of what other people say or think about me, with the recent happenings regarding COVID-1984 or the Black Lives Matter iconoclasm I believe in myself more then ever. I really have been quite naive in thinking people would automatically understand my reasoning and it was quite a painfull lesson to find out I was wrong, but as time continues I believe more and more people will start to see my reality makes more sence then what they have heard about me from others. I just need to keep the story alive and believe in myself and that is what I will continue to do on my stream.

This sunday will be the next stream, because the Netherlands will protest against COVID-1984 legislation. I’ve announced that during this summer I won’t stream too often, but if something big like that happens I like to be part of it and give you my take on the event. I really believe the next couple of years we will see tremendous change in the world and that the war that so many governments have declared this year is not against a virus, but against the citizens of the world. This is why I would like to also enjoy my time a lot more then I;ve been doing in the last couple of years. It takes a lot of energy to keep up with all the stories that come out and they are often quite negative which means it costs a lot of energy to process them and stay positive and especially that last part is what I would like to become better at. I’ve been spending so much time on the internet that I hardly interact with people in real life and I guess if you are reading this that you can relate to that and understand how the anonimity of the internet makes interaction with others different and often much more negative.

I’m quite a negative character myself, but what COVID-1984 made clear to me is that the most important resistance you can have against the narrative that media tries to put us in is your own mindset. Since a week I’m sporting again, I found a local boxing teacher that is willing to be payed with e-Gulden EFL. I didn’t write that here yet, but I live without a bankaccount since 2014 and I make it into a sport to try and pay with crypto as much as I can. A lot of my time goes into educating people about crypto in order for me to get a new way of spending my coins.

So, I guess that’s it. A slightly longer invitation to the next stream then usual, but if we want to break free from the current power structure I believe we need to speak out our opinions and not let us be silenced by fear, so I like to lead by example by writing this tekst. I hope we can come together and focus more on our similarities instead of our differences and although many people like to portray me as a loser for not delivering on promises from the past, this story is still just getting started and if I turn out to be right there is still a huge gain to be made for the once that believe in what I say and are willing to follow that story.

Hope to see you this sunday @ 14:00 CET or 8 AM ET when https://twitch.tv/honklerhangout goes live again with neDDRlands special about the Stop the Lockdown protest. I will be restreaming the official stream of the organization that day. And if you can’t make it that day, make sure to tune in on the 25th of June when I will stream at 11:00 CET of 5 AM ET with a courtcase in neDDRlands that tries to prevent the implementation of new legislation regarding COVID-1984.

Thanks for your interest in this clown, that simply tries to enjoy himself without fear in the clownsworld we live in!
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:58:32 AM

Hey all,  here are some statistics from period of june / july 2020

A total of 9 streams where created for a total of 55 hours of content. The stream has been seen by 1667 unique visitors for a duration of 28.571 hours and has resulted in 73 new followers. In 86 raffles 25 unique individuals won the following prizes:

11 unique participants won in 19 raffles a total of 8.5 Million HONK https://honkhonk.io

0 unique participants won in 0 raffles a total of 0 SBS but make sure to check out https://fund.honkhonk.io/

9 unique participant won in 15 raffles a total of 109100 SPICE https://spicetoken.org/

10 unique participants won in 17 raffles a total of 81700 RNEW https://renewable.cash

3 unique participants won in 3 raffles a total of 10.5 LLM 

10 Unique participants won in 15 raffles a total of 1079 EFL https://egulden.org

5 Unique participants won in 5 raffles a total of 0,0069 BCH https://bitcoin.com

10 Unique participants won in 12 raffles a total of 3.5 M World token https://themine.me

Do you have a cryptoproject that you want to see on the HonklerHangout rafflewheel, let me know!
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 01:00:34 AM

On august first I will represent HONKHONK in the 3 year anniversary livestream of BCH!

Hope to see you there!

I'm still on my summerbreak, but for this special occasion I will make myself available for some fun!

Expect HonklerHangout to be back in full force in september, I'm planning my first special on 9/11

If you have an opinion about what happened 19 years ago on 9/11, feel free to contact me to be a part of the stream that day, more information will come!

Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:14:16 PM

The new season has started this week!

I wrote a small text as introduction, hope you enjoy it.

Outlook into the future,

For the Northern hemisphere we are currently living in mid summer, this is when the flu is on it’s
yearly low, yet this is the moment where governments mandate to wear facemasks that prevents a
persons aircirculation to flow naturally.

The more I look into the official explanation about Covid-19, the more I feel like it is 9/11 all over
again, it gives me the feeling of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. From my understanding, the
virus has never been isolated and numbers are being manipulated to make the flu appear the most
dangerous cause of death in human history.

What I believe is really happening, is that this year there are elections for the US president and
media are using their leverage to help influence the outcome. The economic numbers during the
election time will be catastrophic and everything is being done to manipulate peoples thinking. The
only way how a small ruling class is able to rule over so many, is by deviding the people they rule
over. It doesn’t matter if its based on gender, race or age, the media will make sure that people are
told which emotions to have for one another.

During this war on the people, that only just started, the most dangerous is not the government or
the media, but instead the average individual that listens to them. Because the small group that
currently holds power is so small, the only way they can get their scam together, is if they get help
from the indoctrinated people. What scares me the most is exactly that the virus has not been
isolated, this means for me that the real virus might be released ones it appears that not enough
people are following the projected story line.

With the non-existing weapons of mass destruction still fresh in my mind and the confirmation of
western governments of their creation of ISIS to remove Assad only a couple month ago, I think it’s
incredible how many people fall for the same scam time and time again. The way how the media is
presenting the lies is so obvious, but yet, people seem to want to be fooled, as if they can’t handle
the resposibility of their freedom. As if they need to be slaves to the system to have a purpose in
their lives.

It sure sounds logical if you take into consideration that not too long ago, really everybody was
raised into a religion. The amount of lies involved with peoples believesystem adds up to a level
where I can imagine that they lose the ability to change to a reality without them. We understand
ourselves better everyday a little bit more and the invention of the internet, alongside an increase in
lifestyle has made it possible for my generation to grow up really a lot different then all those people
that wandered this planet before me. I see it as my blessing that I’m not raised into a religion and
that I was allowed to grow up in a world without visible war and catastrophy. It made it possible for
me to develop my understading of life in a way that, unfortunately for me today, is not shared by
many others, but in which I believe for the future, because of the lack of lies involved. Things that
need lies or force are doomed to fail and I have believed in that ever since I left behind my country
of birth, Netherlands to go and fight for the creation of Liberland. For me the Covid plandemic is an
absolute blessing. It really has a catalyst effect on me. Since the start of this year I work out a lot
more then I did. I live a more healthy life, for example because I cook for myself again instead of
going out for dinner and I also gave up smoking. I really feel as if my life is already adjusted to what
we are about to see unfold in this world, let’s go over a couple of things I believe will be part of our
collective future.

1. End of religion. Personally I’ve always seen religion as a scam. The mindcontroll that comes
out of it leads to all kinds of abuse. Not in the least place sexual abuse, which is one of the
worst, but what to think about mental or financial abuse? Look at all the gold in churches
and you will see the theft based on religious lies. Even today, the majority of people is highly
influenced by religion, but as in many of my texts, I’d like to point out how the internet is
going to change so many of it. Please don’t think that there will become an empty void,
because spirituality is definately on the rise. People will understand more and more that we
are all part of the same consciousness and therefore are all connected. Regardless of how
the devide and conquer agenda is trying to make us hate eachother, once we can see the
tell-lie-vision for what it is, we are all going to understand our dependency of one another.

2. End of poverty. We live in abundance, unfortunately our materialistic needs, that are mostly
fed by the tell-lie-vision, make us believe that there is never enough. Because of the way
how we value life, we are currently living in a time where on one side of the planet people
are holding eating contests to beat a world record, while others starve to death. It is not
needed, we just need to learn how to optimalize our resourses so that all of us can live in
harmony. Please understand that the end of poverty does not mean the end of a division in
wealth, it merely means the end of extortion based on peoples heritage. The current
fiatmoney system is based on exclusion and privileges. It serves those who invented it and
the people that support it. Our money of today is not money, but debt. Because of how
people where raised and diluded with religion, they where more easy to accept the next
scam of money, but the debt system is highly immoral and the internet will make people
understand that and once they do understand, they will walk away from it. Internet will
teach these people not only the history of their filthy debt, but also the prosperous new
crypto economy in which everybody can participate without limitation.

3. End of governments. Another great scam that we have all been living with is the parasites of
government. There are currently entire famiies that feed of legalized theft from others,
which some call taxes. With the creation of laws and regulations the governments are the
middleman between those who create the current debt money and their slaves that have no
freedom because of interest, rules and regulation. As a western born citizen, it took quite
some years, but I really feel that the mouth muzzle has made enough impact for people to
understand their hopeless way of being. The so called freedom all of a sudden shows its true
colours when people are not allowed to visit their family because of social distancing rules.
Just like money and religion, governments are a controll system for a small group of people
to hold power over others.

I was aware of these changes many years ago before I started my journey to Liberland. I’m incredible
grateful for the opportunities the country has given me so far, but at the same time I’m aware that
my vision is not in line with what the current leadership of Liberland has to deal with. When
Liberland started out 5 years ago the world looked a lot different then today. In order for a new
nation to make it, one had to sell it’s soul to the devil to stand a chance. I’m incredibly gratefull that I
could simply sacrifice some money instead and let others do the work while I was waiting for a
better moment for me to prove that one does not have to become the next Epstein Island to be
interesting and stand a chance. Instead of creation out of darkness and fear we can create from love,
light and essence. I believe the time to start to spread this message has come, we can create our
own future and if we manifest our believes with enough souls we will be strong enough to create a
new reality. A reality that does not require leadership, money or a beliefsystem, because we simply
know about abundance with mutual respect.

This tekst is one of many more, I am Liberlander Yoshi “EFL LiEFhebber” Livo, follow me on twitch to
receive a notification when I go live, https://twitch.tv/honklerhangout
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 10:19:25 PM

Hey all,  here are some statistics from period of september 2020

A total of 21 streams where created for a total of 50 hours of content. The stream has been seen by 255 unique visitors for a duration of 17.101 hours and has resulted in 27 new followers. In 154 raffles 31 unique individuals won the following prizes:

16 unique participants won in 43 raffles a total of 8.025 Million HONK https://honkhonk.io

14 unique participant won in 23 raffles a total of 12350 SPICE https://spicetoken.org/

12 unique participants won in 22 raffles a total of 50400 RNEW https://renewable.cash

9 unique participants won in 16 raffles a total of 120 LLM 

10 Unique participants won in 21 raffles a total of 114,75 EFL https://egulden.org

13 Unique participants won in 17 raffles a total of 0,0459 BCH https://bitcoin.com

1 Unique participants won in 1 raffles a total of 375000 World token https://themine.me

9 Unique participants won in 11 raffles a total of  89000 RFND https://t.me/refundgroup2

Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:44:21 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2020, 11:19:43 PM by Yoshi Livo

Tomorrow is my birthday and to celebrate my 34th year I will host a special birthdaystream! You are ofcourse all invited to join in on https://twitch.tv/honklerhangout, many guests will join me that day to wish me a happy birthday and I will officially launch my flipstarter campaign https://flipstarter.yoshilivo.com

The stream will start at around 2pm CET, which is 5:30pm IST, 5am PST or 8am EDT

The official program will be:

• Mystery guest                                                                                 3pm CET / 9am EDT
    Flipstarter introduction: more information below                                    4pm CET / 10am EDT                    
    James Cramer: https://flipstarter.simpleledger.io                              4.30 pm CET / 10.30 am EDT
    Nath Swerve: https://www.renewable.cash/                                          5pm CET / 11 am EDT
    George Donnelly: http://bchlatam.com/                                               6 pm CET / 12 pm EDT
    Didi Taihuttu: https://yolofamilytravel.com/                                          7 pm CET / 1 pm EDT
    Robert-Reinder Nederhoed: https://www.bitmymoney.com/              7.30 pm CET / 1.30 pm EDT
    JT: https://honkhonk.io                                                                 8.30 pm CET / 2.30 pm EDT            
    Collin Enstad: https://t.me/collinitlikeitis                                             9 pm CET / 3 pm EDT
    Mystery guest                                                                                  10 pm CET / 4 pm EDT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flipstarter campaign:

I'm Liberlander Yoshi Livo and I host the BCH friendly cryptostream HonklerHangout.

Since this year I've started to stream and I enjoy it so much, that I would like to take this hobby to the next level by buying a dedicated computer for that purpose and set aside a budget for promotion. I'm also in development of the Liberland Opportunity Zone, which also costs some real world currency.

For these purposes I offer to sell 10.000 Liberland Merit (LLM), a SLP-token on top of the BCH blockchain, for 0.005 BCH per Liberland Merit.

The total amount involved in this contract is 50 BCH, or 2 * 5000 LLM. One of the requirments to aquire the Liberland.org passport is to own 5000 LLM.

By participating in this flipstarter campaign you support the development of Liberland. It would also make my life a whole lot easier if I could turn over some of my Liberland funds and if the HonklerHangout community can get this flipstarter to end successfully it would make a great story for future streams and show the world the power of crypto.  

I stream almost daily and usually start around 6 pm Liberland summer time (GMT+2), feel free to ask your questions live, on stream, or visit telegram / discord, where you can send a pm to user Yoshi Livo.

This offer will remain valid until nov 6th.

Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 12:44:38 AM

Hello everybody,

It's past 12 in Liberland and that means it's my birthday. WOW, 34 years, I remember when I was like half this ago that I thought I wouldn't make it to 30. I was kind of the bad friend and always wanted to do everything and most extreme. But here I am, 34 and more happy then ever before with all the choices I made in my life. With the plandemic hoax sweeping the globe I see the future of Liberland more bright then ever before.

I want to make a couple of predictions for the weeks to come. On the 3th of November there will be elections in the USA and I believe, next to the environment, Covid is the perfect excuse for some to try and influence that happening. I believe that in the not too distant future we will be presented with the aerosol narrative, so let me take some time to eleborate on what I believe is going to happen.

But before, let's paint a somewhat broader picture. In 2009 the WHO, one of it's biggest financers is Bill Gates, changed the definition of pandemic. Since then, it doesn't matter how lethal a virus is, but the only thing that counts is how fast the transmission will be. For a pandemic to end, it takes 40 day's without new infections. Infections today are not infections like they used to be, I compare it to George Orwell's 1984 newspeak. Today, an infection means that a person received a positive PCR-test. The inventor of the PCR test has died not too long ago, but he was very clear, the PCR-test result can be misinterpreted and we should all be aware that this doesn't happen. Well, it is happening today on a mass scale. First of all, the false positive rate is extremely high, which means that the test is so sensitive that it only takes a small error for a test to return a positive result. Second, a positive test can not lead to the conclusion that a person is infected or sick. That doesn't matter for today's policy makers, who use the testresults as excuse for their policies.

I can't get my head around how easy people are following their leaders, are they not aware of the tremendous conflict of interest that most of them have? Take doktor Fauci who holds so many patents regarding corona virus and has a clear financial gain with the current turn of events. These people have every reason to tell small lies and change the narrative in their favour. We have seen a final rehearsal of the corona plandemic with the mexican flu but we just let ourselves be fooled twice. Corona won't kill any healthy person below 50 years of age, it's just not as deadly as these people like to make us believe. They can use the word pandemic only because of the changed definition, but countries that have a contract with the WHO are now obliged to follow their guidelines because that's what the rules regarding a pandemic are.

Personally, since the start of this stream in March of this year, just 1 week before the pandemic was announced, I've spend between 2 and 12 hours per day informing myself and I believe now that vaccines are the sigarettes of my generation. There was a time where doctors would speak positive about sigarettes and studies were performed that showed that sigarettes could be part of a healthy lifestyle. With the focus of today so much on public health I can't help myself but to ask, if governments would really care about our health, why are these sigarettes not banned decades ago, when studies started to appear that sigarettes cause cancer. Don't get me wrong, there are many different kind of vaccines, but take the flu-shot as example, we are giving that to people since decades and still, thousands of people per year die from the flu. I don't think corona will be a lot different, this virus just mutates too quick for a vaccine to be effective.

Before I go into the aerosol narrative, let me just predict that a pandemic under the current definition of the WHO can continue for eternity. 40 day's without outbreak can only occur if we stop PCR-testing for it, because of the false positives generated in these tests and it has become clear to me that the current people in power have no reason to do so, as they gain so much from the current events.

Let's continue and talk about aerosols. Today's measures against Covid mean to a lot of people social distancing and mouth protection, please forgive me my French, but I call those mouth-diapers muzzles. The social distancing and muzzles are based on a study from doctor William Wells, done in the 1930's. He was studying the spread of tuberculosis and part of that study was about how par big droplets could travel out of the mouth of a human being. He found that these particles would tend to land within three feet of where they're expelled. Today's policy makers believe that the spread of Covid-19(84) happens because of those big droplets. That's why they advice us to wash our hands more often, keep a distance from others and wear muzzles.

The muzzles are a story on their own. A muzzle does not give one any extra protection and is only helpfull in case somebody is sick and coughs often, then it will kind of prevent that person from infecting others, but to be fair, if you are sick and just stay in your bed you protect those others a lot more. Same goes with coughing, the mask only is in the benefit to the people around you if you would otherwise cough openly without covering your mouth. So let's get it clear, yes, people can get sick from you if you are coughing directly in their mouth, but let's be fair, is that a reasonable scenario? When was the last time you coughed in somebodies mouth? I can't remember I ever did. Instead, I believe the mask is a sign of obedience and a psychologic tool to contain the masses. It also works great to devide people into groups, the ones that wear masks and the ones that don't. The people that are in controll are with such a small number that they can only be successfull if they can get people to controll eachother and for that purpose the mask works great.

This 1930 study is just a starter of the studies of doktor Wells, he continued to study all kind of deseases and infections and around the mid '50's published his findings in a book called "Airborne contagion and Air Hygiene" In this book Wells publishes about a number of studies that he did, one of which was about the difference between large droplets (like coughing) and micro droplets (aerosols). He tested on animals and found that the infection happend up to a factor 16 times higher when animals where infected tru aerosols, 32 out of 33 animals got sick in his aerosol testing group, compared to just 2 that got in contact with big droplets. Aerosols are so microscopic that they float into the air, gravity does not pull them down like it does to the big droplets.

It all makes a lot of sense to me, because why can thousands of protestors stand together in the open air without any of them getting infected, but people that celebrate a birthday together all get sick? It is because one happens outside, with proper ventilation and aerosols are blown away by the wind and the other happens inside and ventilation is poor. The funny thing is, that no government official today is talking about aerosols... YET! The current narrative completely ignores transmission tru aerosols, because it's all about the timing. The aerosol narrative will be brought to us in the nexxt couple of weeks is my belief, because it can then be used to deem every voting booth as a treath and all voting should be done by mail because of it.

I don't know if you have seen any of my streams, but I'm a guy without any medical background or any impressive title to his name, exept maybe "Liberlander", but I'm sure I don't have to explain you how the majority of the world looks at that title today. If I can find out about this information, then I'm sure others can do it a lot better. This summer we could have improved the ventilation in all our building, if we would have worked together and empower eachother with facts. Like stated before, that is not in the interest of the current powers, they gain their power for centuries tru devide and conquer and today is no different. The aerosol narrative will bring us to a second lockdown and economic hardship, but please be aware that you do not need to be scared for the virus that is currently out there if you are in good health.

I ask myself sometimes why I speak out about what I do, really there is no need for me to dress up as a clown every day and sit behind my webcam, but I believe in the power of the internet and the creation of Liberland. I hardly got any followers today, on average about 6 people participate in my raffles as you can see in the stats above. The numbers are still small, but with your help I will build Liberland and create a different reality. I want to see just how my prediction is going to turn out, so you can expect me to keep on going at it atleast for some more time, but at some point I need to get a confirmation that I am looking in the right direction and people want to be part of what I'm doing, because otherwise I'm just setting myself goals that I wont achieve and that is something I would like to avoid.

Positive money is an important role in my life. I hate interest based debt and limit myself tremendously by calling myself Yoshi Livo from Liberland while refraining as much as possible from participating in the traditional economy. I don't know what my llife would have been like without internet and Bitcoin, but most likely I would have never found out about the powertructures in the world and just be your average joe, performing his daily routine and have a boring office job. That is not the reality I live in however. I live my life today and that means the opportunities are endless.

If you like to help me achieving my goals there are several way's to do so. First of all, my https://twitch.tv/honklerhangout stream accepts donations with the help of https://tipbitcoin.cash/tip/honklerhangout you can send me honkhonk and spice tokens or bitcoincash. Second I've just started my first ever flipstarter campaign on https://flipstarter.yoshilivo.com/ that will help me fund the Liberland Opportunity Zone and a computer that I will dedicate to a more professional stream and video editing. And third, you can buy some EFL's on https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=EFL_BTC. I'm sure in one of my previous posts I've mentioned how I believe that the global economy is too complex for one single blockchain to handle the load. The Bitcoin of the Netherlands, with a circulating supply of 21 million units, has never been priced above 1 euro and hardly anybody in the Netherlands has heard of it today. If EFL manages to get traction I'm a firm believer that it will wake up the Dutch crowd who will hapilly buy a cheap EFL for 1 euro. In case the Dutch audience stands behind that coin 1 euro actually is a bargain, but before we are there the price needs to rise somewhere between 1000 and 2000% from today's price. Ofcourse a Bitcoin donation is also very welcome, I would happily accept your contribution: 1GSwx5hwWavDnXUqXVx7bFvUem7wKewzEy

Thanks for your interest and feel free to join me tomorrow during my birthday stream where I will answer your questions.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:32:38 AM

Hey all,  here are some statistics from period of October 2020

A total of 30 streams where created (yes, HonklerHangout was live EVERY DAY in October!!) for a total of 49 hours of content. The stream has been seen by 206 unique visitors for a duration of 17.016 hours and has resulted in 21 new followers. In 233 raffles 36 unique individuals won the following prizes:

20 unique participants won in 51 raffles a total of 8.905 Million HONK https://honkhonk.io

16 unique participant won in 26 raffles a total of 15275 SPICE https://spicetoken.org/

21 unique participants won in 39 raffles a total of 198600 RNEW https://renewable.cash

9 unique participants won in 13 raffles a total of 116 LLM  

16 Unique participants won in 23 raffles a total of 157,75 EFL https://egulden.org

20 Unique participants won in 37 raffles a total of 0,0698 BCH https://bitcoin.com

15 Unique participants won in 38 raffles a total of 364000 RFND https://t.me/refundgroup2

If you have a cryptoproject that you want to see on the HonklerHangout rafflewheel, let me know!
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:00:26 AM

Hey all,  here are some statistics from period of November 2020

A total of 5 streams where created (after a failed flipstarter campaign due to a software glitch and while awaiting election results, there was more motivation to spend time irl then behind a webcam) for a total of 7 hours of content. The stream has been seen by 50 unique visitors for a duration of 2.300 minutes and has resulted in 3 new followers. In 36 raffles 12 unique individuals won the following prizes:

4 unique participants won in 4 raffles a total of 0.52 Million HONK https://honkhonk.io

4 unique participant won in  raffles a total of 1800 SPICE https://spicetoken.org/

10 unique participants won in 13 raffles a total of 520000 RNEW https://renewable.cash

1 unique participants won in 1 raffles a total of 9 LLM  https://simpleledger.info/token/527a337f34e04b1974cb8a1edc7ca30b2e444bea111afc122259552243c1dbe3

1 Unique participants won in 1 raffles a total of 4,5 EFL https://egulden.org

4 Unique participants won in 4 raffles a total of 0,0119 BCH https://bitcoin.com

10 Unique participants won in 13 raffles a total of 453000 RFND https://t.me/refundgroup2

If you have a cryptoproject that you want to see on the HonklerHangout rafflewheel, let me know!

A BitcoinBirthday special is planned for 3 Januari.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 09:20:23 PM

Hey all,  here are some statistics from period of December 2020.

A total of 5 streams where created for a total of 19 hours of content. The stream has been seen by 59 unique visitors for a duration of 2.033 minutes and has resulted in 8 new followers. In 39 raffles 14 unique individuals won the following prizes:

6 unique participants won in 10 raffles a total of 4.69 Million HONK https://honkhonk.io

4 unique participant won in 6 raffles a total of 4500 SPICE https://spicetoken.org/

6 unique participants won in 6 raffles a total of 520000 RNEW https://renewable.cash

0 unique participants won in 0 raffles a total of 0 LLM  https://simpleledger.info/token/527a337f34e04b1974cb8a1edc7ca30b2e444bea111afc122259552243c1dbe3

3 Unique participants won in 3 raffles a total of 22 EFL https://egulden.org

4 Unique participants won in 4 raffles a total of 0,0166 BCH https://bitcoin.com

6 Unique participants won in 7 raffles a total of 582000 RFND https://t.me/refundgroup2

2 Unique participants won in 2 raffles a total of 650 HAM https://t.me/HAM_Token_Official

If you have a cryptoproject that you want to see on the HonklerHangout rafflewheel, let me know! We are glad to welcome HAM token to the wheel this month!

A anniversary special is planned for 3rd March.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 05:21:16 PM

Hello everybody,

Time for an update, because with the inauguration of Joe Biden a prediction about the upcoming 4 years can be made, so let's give it a go!

First of all, I really hope that people by now are able to smell bullshit when bullshit is produced, but to be fair, I fear the worst. I predict that in the upcoming 4 years fake news will take off to a completely new level. The official government narrative will emphasize the corona crisis and will aid the World Economic Forum's Great Reset and the Sustainable Development Goal's of the United Nations. The media will try everything in it's power to make people hate eachother by deviding people, for example based on race, gender, political opinion or the way how they look at various topics of the plandemic. The goal of this devision is simple, make people fight eachother so that they don't pay attention to how their freedom is being stolen from them.

The devision will cause a more and more polarizing landscape for the public debate. To be able to stand your ground in that debate, one needs to be prepared to go deep and have an incredibly strong belief in their own story, because you will be attacked for speaking out your opinion. This attack doesn't have to be physical, but can also take forms of cyber bullying and intimidation.

I already wrote down that I fear the worst when it comes to the ability for people to call out bullshit. It shows today by the amount of people that demand mouthprotection for covid prevention that people really don't care about facts and base their decisions on emotions only. The damage that lockdowns and social distancing results to is not mentioned by the corporate media, same like positive crypto stories that seem to not exist in their world. I would love to be create my own narrative, of Liberlander Yoshi Livo, that will prove how much fun living with crypto and without covid fear can be. My end goal is to have a governance system on the blockchain so people can govern themselves and live in a direct democracy.

In order for me to stand a chance against the violence of the main stream I have started a flipstarter campaign. This campaign is going to be the support to back up my story. In total the campaign goes for 25 BCH and when I complete it successfully it completely legitimizes my stance in life, because then my Liberland money will provide for the solid basis of my narrative.

In the last 3 years I'm trying to settle myself here, 20 miles out of Liberland. So far it's not really been working out though. Sure, I managed to make new friends and have a good time, but my life is not really taking place in this region, I mostly live my life online. That is what is needed to keep up with all the latest information. I spend on average 40 hours per week to research information and keep myself up to date with current events in the world. I've noticed how this doesn't really make me happy. It takes a lot of time and in general it can be said that it's a very negative energy that one has to mingle with. An energy that makes it difficult to stay positive, simply because the amount of negativity is so overwhelming. Hyperinflation, starvation, civil unrest, it's all-in the pipeline if you have to believe heavyweights like WEF's Bond-villain Claus Schwab.

This is why a successfull flipstarter is an essential part of my strategy. I will be able to laugh back at the haters when the money of Liberland provides me with the means to tell my story. I can make the investments needed to start a crypto related business that will allow me to sell local art with use of crypto, and I will have the opportunity to improve the stream by buying new equipment like a better microphone and a computer that is dedicated to the task of streaming my story to the world.

I one of my latest video's I mention that the world is in limbo and that we need to wait on the election results to make a plan for the future. I've used the past couple of weeks to re-think my own life and came to the conclusion that only with sufficient support will I stand a chance to hold my own in this ever more polarized world. There is no use for me to keep on doing what I'm doing, because it takes a lot of energy and returns me with nothing. In a way, I feel like I failed already, because I've not been able to reach the masses and look at the crypto price today. I was really hoping to educate some more people then I did, but all the decisions I made so far resulted in the situation of today. I like to refrain from calling that situation bad or good, it's simply how that cards have been shuffled today and I need to play the hand I'm dealt.

I really can't complain about my life on a personal level and I'm really gratefull that somehow I ended up in the location that I'm at right now. It's beautiful here and this place offers me everything I could have asked for. Life goes slow in this part of the world and it's the best place to lay down low and let the events in the world play out while being almost unaffected by the turn of events. These day's I look at so many protests that take place and so many fights that are being fought. I moved away from the Netherlands, but I notice I still have some trouble in really letting go. I have to make a decision to either go for it with full motivation and really put myself out there, or leave the public stage and enjoy my life in peace. Any middleground in this story will result in me becoming unhappy to not be able to make a difference but seeing the world go to shit. I do not need that in my life and I know I'm better then that. For that reason I came up with the current flipstarter campaign which is going to determin the way how my life goes forward.

I believe my offer is a good one. 20.000 dollar in Liberland value on offer for 25 BCH, this comes down to 800$ per BCH and that's almost twice as much as the coins currently go for. Besides this Liberland money I believe in the last year I've showed what my stream is all about and what I'm capable of. I would love to show the world my life on crypto and I really do believe that my story will be of added value to cryptocurrencies as a whole, but I leave it up to the free market to make that decision.

I'm looking for 25 supporters that will take my offer for 1 BCH each, ofcourse if you want to become citizen of Liberland you will need to have 5000$ worth of Liberland money, so I hope that 1 person sees enough benefit in having a second citizenship in a taxhaven with 0% income taks, so that 25% of the goal, or 6.25 BCH, will be payed by one party alone.

In case of any questions, feel free to contact me, for example live on stream. I will be more then happy to explain myself and take away any doubt one might have. You can expect to see me around the upcoming weeks, where I will do my best to make the flipstarter campaign into a success. I hope that our future will be long and proserous and for now I want to thank all readers for taking interest in my story. 

https:/twitch.tv/honklerhangout
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: