Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The door is never closed to new traders  (Read 1464 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:31:01 AM

Though the door isn't completely closed, it still quite hard to just pass by. Being a new trader today is very hard to establish yourself if you start from scratch. You can be a trader but just a half-ass one if you're too late to the game or don't have a strong foundation in terms of the capital fund.
The trading starter pack is the money, patience, understating market movements, and fundamental-technical analysis skills to read these movements. Traders are not born, they are made within such pump/dumps. Game strategies don't work in crypto markets because of the emotional factors that belong to human creatures.

I agree with this. The market is affected by several factors.  Events and news can affect the movement of the market, it can drive panic or hype. Along with the technical skills, experience, and being emotionally stable will help you in trading. When I first started I easily get driven by news and hype which cost me a lot of money. Some experiences may cost you money, but keep all of it and charge it to experience. Learn from your mistakes. Most expert traders started almost the same as you are, it's okay to experience losses and commit mistakes, just make sure to learn from it.

okay, that would be good advice but some people will not be suitable traders because of their personal traits such as impatience, carelessness and others, and maybe they could be holders for a long time because the short term might not suit them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: