Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: archive#1  (Read 131 times)
dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:46:41 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Looks like someone doesn't want me talking about dragonvslinux little "bargain" attempts.  Maybe the nefarious rabbit hole that is dragonvslinux goes deeper than I thought.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I got an extremely similar message from dragonvslinux only his trust rating used to try and bargain (extortion is the word you used) was a neutral.

I got an extremely similar message from dragonvslinux only his trust rating used to try and bargain (extortion is the word you used) was a neutral.

And you retaliated with more extortion - leaving a negative.  :/

He's the one that referenced his rating to try and get an action from me.  I blocked him PMs and moved on.  Doesn't sound like I was the one attempting to use my rating for extortion.

This is not cool, a moderator definitely should NOT have deleted this what so ever, I don't understand personally. My only thoughts is that's off topic in that other thread? But to me, it seems you are making a connection with the topic itself, so shouldn't be be deleted. It's obviously irrelevant if I believe this to be true or not, as to whether you have the right to express this opinion. I've archived this page for now (to preserve your words) out of respect for the fact you should be free to speak your mind. The thought of any mod being sympathetic towards me is amusing though! I do believe you though, I just had my post deleted from this thread, maybe it's a sort of "fair balance" trying to be achieved? Seems very strange either way, I don't agree with this nonsense either.

Still not listening then?  Roll Eyes [Archive]. Nice to see my hunches are still in tact! Thanks OG, you're too predictable.
Top tip: When creating a cult-based trust list for your fans to follow, at least keep it updated. Please update it now?

I never demanded you to do anything. I said I was happy to amend/remove my feedback if you updated your cultish post (to reflect the accuracy of my feedback). Ie, I would make relevant corrections to my feedback if it no longer became accurate or relevant. Call it extortion if you like, but I never said "otherwise it'll say" or made any such force or threats. Extortion would be threatening something (like a neg) if you didn't correct, or threatening to give you neutral feedback (if you didn't change your post), this didn't happen. I'd call it being reasonable. Obviously I understand to others this is subjective. I obviously won't PM you again, or reply to your last message, or mention the reply you sent me.

Notably, you haven't made any updates, but I'm also glad to see you haven't taken me up on the offer of updating your trust list in the referenced censored post above (no archive, but enough people saw it I believe). Anyway, I feel satisfied you will no longer continue using it to target specific users via proxy of other users in the future in a culltsh manner (as current feedback states). I'm really pleased you didn't take me up on that spade, it says a lot about your character, and maybe I've misjudged how far you would engage in trust cult behavior, but only time will tell.

All being well (if my understanding is correct), I'll be amending my feedback tomorrow (archiving the original as additional reference), to reflect the that you are not maintaining this list or continuing to promote it (like the sig you suggested before) - therefore I feel the threat level has more or less passed for now, even if few lessons seemed to of been learnt from this experience.

Please leave your neg on me, it suits me well.
Take care, I wish you the best.

PS - Vod is wrong, negging me wasn't extortion it was simply retaliation (and still is), as it didn't and will never serve as a "bargaining chip".
dragonvslinux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:23:38 AM

It does display the incredible bias of moderation here

Cool story, I would reply to you again, but mods deleted my previous reply to you (original archiving failure, but unedited version here) - so enjoy your freedom of speech against me! I even said Vod was a liar wrong, and explained why, but never mind (on-topic?). Feel free to say what you like against me OG, I'm unable to reply to this pruned topic.

I need more time re-writing my feedback post (didn't get round to it today I'm afraid, draft in progress), nothing personal.

Edit: Just realised you're still promoting your cultish distrust list, clearly I was wrong regarding pruned post referenced above, feedback therefore remains accurate.
Thanks for saving me a lot of effort!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: