Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freewallet EOS Wallet reliable?  (Read 164 times)
joseyphil82 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:16:56 AM

Anyone on here knows an EOS wallet with free Ram,CPU and Net resources? I've tried token pocket and no luck  so far, I saw on the internet that Freewallet EOS Wallet gives users free Resources, how true is this? And can I import private keys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 07:27:39 AM

Anyone on here knows an EOS wallet with free Ram,CPU and Net resources? I've tried token pocket and no luck  so far, I saw on the internet that Freewallet EOS Wallet gives users free Resources, how true is this? And can I import private keys?

Hi joseyphil82,

Yes, you can use EOS Freewallet without paying for EOS resources.
Please note that you can handle EOS tokens in the Freewallet Multi-coin app. (while the EOS single-currency app is solely for EOS coins)
We do not maintain the private keys option at the moment.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:28:30 AM

All I know is that to make the EOS address free, I still have to pay around $ 2 if I'm not mistaken to complete the payment, I used to make an EOS wallet with ETH payments so in my opinion nothing is free for the EOS wallet.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:36:42 AM

Throughout the past years the reputation of Freewallet has had its ups and downs, nevertheless crypto has always held EOS Freewallet in high regards, if you don't mind having a hosted wallet or keep losing your private keys and forgetting your mnemonic seeds then free wallet is a smart choice

Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:41:48 AM

Honestly Freewallet is worst, many people are currently facing same issue with EOS wallets and I'm aware that Freewallet gives it users access to free Resources needed to make transactions but not giving users the ability to import private keys into free wallet is dumb ass move, would have even make your wallet get many users

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Furryball

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:43:16 AM

Hi joseyphil82,

Yes, you can use EOS Freewallet without paying for EOS resources.
Please note that you can handle EOS tokens in the Freewallet Multi-coin app. (while the EOS single-currency app is solely for EOS coins)
We do not maintain the private keys option at the moment.
Freewallet how hard could it be that all your wallets lacks private keys and recovery seeds? Why did you guys decide to control users finds yourself? Who does that? You guys can't be trusted no matter how good your wallet becomes, give users what they want

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:54:07 AM

Here are the lists of EOS wallets I know of, though their advantages varies
1. Bancor network
2. Greymass
3. Wombat
4. Pocket token

I'm presently having same problem OP is having but a friend told me to try the PC version of Pocket token

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:06:07 AM

Creating free EOS wallet is not a worthy option you still have to load some eos in it to buy ram and cpu so it's better to create eos wallet through official website I understand that we have to pay at least 0.5 eos for creating the wallet which is not a big deal but this is the only suitable option to create eos wallet.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:33:31 AM

Creating free EOS wallet is not a worthy option you still have to load some eos in it to buy ram and cpu so it's better to create eos wallet through official website I understand that we have to pay at least 0.5 eos for creating the wallet which is not a big deal but this is the only suitable option to create eos wallet.
I think it's not about setting up a new EOS wallet, what OP is currently facing is general for many EOS wallet, people can't buy resources anymore, it's not working and once you are out of Ram and CPU you will be stuck, one doesn't work without the other

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:45:07 AM

EOS is full of flawed and I don't know how this project is another ETHEREUM for other asian countries, if I have to choose I will go with Ethereum, no need to buy gas separately, its really ridiculous to buy RAM and CPU separately, worst service ever
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:57:15 AM

I think the private key is as important as coin or tokens if you hold on freewallet you don't get the private key.
in simple words: No private key no control on your coins. please use that wallet which provides you private key
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:13:28 PM

Freewallet is just an online wallet, users have been warned on here several times about wallets that keep users private keys to themselves, not your key not your funds, it doesn't make sense taking this risks

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:52:54 PM

Atomic wallet has EOS wallet and others, it's a better option than most standalone EOS wallet, even trust wallet supports EOS I think, still I don't like EOS blockchain because of this and let's just stop talking about Freewallet, they can't be trusted, it's Centralized
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:58:39 PM

As far as I know, I need a small fee to activate the EOS Wallet and buy RAM. I also know that the website https://bloks.io/ allows you to Free CPU 5 transactions per day.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
DDante

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 01:09:05 PM

Bloks.io doesn't allow import of private keys, EOS is so confusing, I'm out of ram and cpu now can't make any transaction, one keeps asking for the other, and I can't buy resources with having any CPU, EOS is a big bad blockchain platform
FOPL

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:51:34 PM

I have also been in this position before until i got my hands on Murmur which is a blockchain based social media platform that supports EOS. Basically it runs on the EOS network. However, there are wallets that requires small fees like Atomic Wallet that supports EOS and also makes your private keys accessible. I prefer Atomic because it much easier to set up and manage your funds plus your own your keys.
Winscosinally

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 03:47:48 PM

I have also been in this position before until i got my hands on Murmur which is a blockchain based social media platform that supports EOS. Basically it runs on the EOS network. However, there are wallets that requires small fees like Atomic Wallet that supports EOS and also makes your private keys accessible. I prefer Atomic because it much easier to set up and manage your funds plus your own your keys.
Are you saying this murmur solves the EOS resources problem that many are currently facing? I've not heard about this wallet before and it will be kind of you can drop me a link to this wallet so I can try it out, EOS is a pain in the ass
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:15:58 PM

Bloks.io doesn't allow import of private keys, EOS is so confusing, I'm out of ram and cpu now can't make any transaction, one keeps asking for the other, and I can't buy resources with having any CPU, EOS is a big bad blockchain platform
It was also experienced by me, we also had difficulty in buying CPU and RAM. I still don't fully understand about the EOS wallet. It's really complicated that I experience at this time is the EOS wallet.

But other wallets don't have this complexity when the gas runs out.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 02:54:05 AM

I think the private key is as important as coin or tokens if you hold on freewallet you don't get the private key.
in simple words: No private key no control on your coins. please use that wallet which provides you private key

If you do not hold the private key, sooner or later you will find yourself in trouble. Even the genius say that if you do not hold the Private key , you do not hold the tokens/funds. I think we should avoid using freewallet or even if anyone uses it, only store minimal number of tokens there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TanakabZX

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:35:55 AM

I'm glad to come across this post on btt but I'm disappointed because there is no solution to the problem yet, I have same issue with EOS and that's the main reason I abandoned my wallet with few EOS token in the wallet

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: