Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of cryptocurrency during this pandemic  (Read 939 times)
oilton16

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 06:13:47 AM

crazy right this pandemic changes the world's opinion about cryptocurrency
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 06:51:59 AM

One more year the corona pandemic has been running, cryptocurrency is still surviving even its value is getting bigger for bitcoin, which means that the pandemic does not hinder the circulation and even decreases one's interest in cryptocurrency, hopefully it will continue to the profit we can be satisfied in the crypto world.
N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 04:42:31 PM

Pandemic accelerated the pace of change in financial services.  The evolution to a more digitally connected society will continue. Companies and innovators who want to remain relevant and in demand will have to keep up with the demands of a digital world, including digital currencies and how they will impact future markets.

N2 Coin brings together both Banking and Crypto services onto a Single platform. N2 aims at upgrading the current Business Model by harnessing the power of Blockchain technology. N2 is a decentralized GloFi (Global Financial) ecosystem powered by blockchain technology. The ICO which is raised can be the Future.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:49:08 PM

in some countries there is an economic crisis where it will also impact to cryptocurrency. we can see in the market that when the market is down it can happen because many people sell their coins so that the price of coins in the market decreases. therefore, in times of crisis like this it is important for us to manage crypto assets that we have properly so that we don't experience losses by selling at low prices.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:57:38 PM

i think the crypo world has clamored for this situation for a while. A world where the fiat system is no-longer stable. if not mistaken, i will say that the world is heading into a  serious health crisis with what is happening in china, italy, spain and other parts of the world. many countries has promised their citizens of enough fiat funding printing more fiat money to support themselves. 
What is the cryptocurrency family doing to support their own community at this perilous time.

Really ? I don't see the point of 'printing more fiat money' to support their health.
I think printing more fiat money only makes their people richer, but doesn't make them healthy, except they put the money to research vaccine.
On the other hand, cryptocurrency may have a good future if people going to use it more than using fiat money.
When fiat currency is printed, especially for the need for economic stimulus, its value experiences inflation. Instead, crypto tends to lead to deflation. Due to existing supply restrictions and increased demand, crypto's value took off.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 12:17:43 AM

i think the crypo world has clamored for this situation for a while. A world where the fiat system is no-longer stable. if not mistaken, i will say that the world is heading into a  serious health crisis with what is happening in china, italy, spain and other parts of the world. many countries has promised their citizens of enough fiat funding printing more fiat money to support themselves. 
What is the cryptocurrency family doing to support their own community at this perilous time.

Really ? I don't see the point of 'printing more fiat money' to support their health.
I think printing more fiat money only makes their people richer, but doesn't make them healthy, except they put the money to research vaccine.
On the other hand, cryptocurrency may have a good future if people going to use it more than using fiat money.
When fiat currency is printed, especially for the need for economic stimulus, its value experiences inflation. Instead, crypto tends to lead to deflation. Due to existing supply restrictions and increased demand, crypto's value took off.
it only applies to some crypto assets. a theory like that you cannot enter for all crypto assets.
in fact, many crypto assets have an unlimited number. they only depend on market demand. when demand increases, the price can increase. but if it is the other way around it can decrease.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 02:33:38 AM

Due to outside activity being restricted I think in the crypto world the market will be bullish and more active and it happened from the beginning of this year to the middle of the year now, but these days the market is in a down condition and all the coins are having an impact, financial and health crises are happening at the same time at the same time so this isn't an easy thing to deal with.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2021, 02:55:40 AM

Bull season of Crytpocurrencies market helped me alot since i quit from my office job because of pandemic . I made good profit so i can use it to buy foods and others daily needs. Many of my friends also make money from crypto because crypto market offer different way to make money like staking, yield farming, airdrop, bounties, trading etc. We just need to keep learn how to minimize the risk.
And for value of crypto is already offer good return since pandemic started and this is good thing to avoid inflation of fiat. Many countries printed fiat to overcome the crisis because of the pandemic and this is not good for the country's economy itself,  because it can have a high impact on inflation and Bitcoin can be a solution to avoid that high inflation.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 05:17:58 AM

The aftermath of this pandemic would be very much destructive in all aspects. When it comes to economy, due to the forced shut down of many business and less import and export, we will surely feel it after a year of the absence of the epidemic. For health, many people are dying each day specially in India wherein they loosen their protocols because they ended up being overconfident about the decrease of the cases in their country. We cannot fully rely on crypto but it will somehow help us in coping with this pandemic and those of us who have an idea about it, let us not waste the opportunity to secure our future through it.
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 05:30:14 AM

We can now say that cryptocurrency during this pandemic is really great, during pandemic bitcoin has reached its new ATH for about $60k which is really huge amount of money and a big difference compared to the price of bitcoin when the pandemic is not yet existing, we can also say that during a pandemic is also a season for altcoins, as most of the altcoins have reaches its ATH as well. Maybe a lot of people became more active in the world of crypto during a pandemic because a lot of people have lost their job during the pandemic and maybe they have spent their time exploring cryptocurrency, which is something a really great idea.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 01:41:52 AM

Pandemic nowadays has been running up to the present time now, but this pandemic has no effect on cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. But cryptocurrency became effective way for us to earn even we stayed at home online, and this has been proven and tested all over the places in the whole world, this was I saw honestly speaking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: