Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Covid-19 comes from Bat or Because of Installation of 5G towers?  (Read 622 times)
Strufmbae (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:45:59 PM

I have watched a video from an anonymous page, and I wasn't able to remember the exact name of the page.
The Video explains that Because of  the recent installation of 5G Towers in Wuhan China was the reason why The Virus was Discovered
The Video Explains also, that 5g Towers with 60 ghz causes Respiratory Failure in other words NCOV or Covid-19.

Now, I would like to know if somebody here could Explain what Really Happens if, the News was Fake that the virus came from bat or was it because of the 5G networks.

and if ever could somebody explain what can 5G networks cause to our health, it would be a great Help.

Illuminate me.

P.S. The video I've watched recently was deleted by facebook, and Can't be search through any of Search Engine Applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soldierswitlittlefaith

Activity: 239

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 05:29:48 PM
Merited by Cratoon (1)

I have watched a video from an anonymous page, and I wasn't able to remember the exact name of the page.
The Video explains that Because of  the recent installation of 5G Towers in Wuhan China was the reason why The Virus was Discovered
The Video Explains also, that 5g Towers with 60 ghz causes Respiratory Failure in other words NCOV or Covid-19.

Now, I would like to know if somebody here could Explain what Really Happens if, the News was Fake that the virus came from bat or was it because of the 5G networks.

and if ever could somebody explain what can 5G networks cause to our health, it would be a great Help.

Illuminate me.

P.S. The video I've watched recently was deleted by facebook, and Can't be search through any of Search Engine Applications.

"... Covid-19 comes from Bat or Because of Installation of 5G towers?...."

@Strufmbae, from bat? no. because uptil date there was no trace that this virus is in anywhere associated with animal including dog.
slightly, there source from radio that some researcher's are testing same animal vaccine which was used during ebola outbreak.

Based on this,most italian have started to abandon their dog's due to fear of possible contact or infection's.
But, in regard's to 5G network with 60 ghz i don't think this has any direct effect on human being (respiratory failure)  might be true or false i'm not very sure.

However, i've  watched a similar video on youtube that the current outbreak of nCOV-19, has something to so with human data's (which is related to 5G) upcoming world leader meeting which will be held in vatican by june 12 (i'm not so sure about the date) But, this whole stuff has a significant spiritual meaning & consequenses because they all connected ONE thing => Global pollution,climatic changes,ONE WORLD RELIGION,VACCINATION.

I believe the cause of virus has something to do with one or more of the as described above. As human, sometime's we are so canal to understand spriritual thing's. The following video explain further : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzGbbUMnIfw 

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 12:46:27 AM
Merited by Quickseller (3), OgNasty (2)

Illuminate me.

It was a completely fake news video.

As far as I know, viruses are a DNA carrying "robot" (they are technically not alive) that inject their DNA on healthy cells to replicate the code and some serious biology stuff...
5G towers transmit and/or receive waves. Those waves are "made" out of energy, and well, there is virtually no connection between raw energy and a DNA carrying thingy.

What is true is that 5G networks are said to cause interference with weather forecasting satellites, and I think I've also heard that it may alter bird migration patterns. It's also true that many people have complained over the years of cell towers, arguing that they get headaches and even cancer in some cases, but so far, there is real evidence linking this the towers to body malfunctioning, because the wave energy is that small that it can't hurt us (similar to a microwave oven).

Now, I haven't been following hte news on this couple weeks because it's bloody boring, but I recall that the virus came from an animal, which has not been identified yet; even if they believe it's mostly coming from bats or pangoli (then some people say this virus escaped a bioresearch facility and other conspiratory stuff, which may or may not be true).

And not much more left to say; maybe that if the illness was caused by a certain type of radiation (energy waves are a kind of radiation after all), it wouldn't spread to other countries, continents or other people; and if that were the case, almost everybody in the vicinity of the towers would have been affected.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:35:28 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Does it also explain how people who are nowhere near towers are getting it? For example, Iran is one of the hardest-hit countries, but it has no 5G.
Strufmbae (OP)

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 02:29:26 PM

Does it also explain how people who are nowhere near towers are getting it? For example, Iran is one of the hardest-hit countries, but it has no 5G.

Yes, it has been told, that People who are near 5G Towers are prone to that disease " Respiratory failure" and I think Iran has no exception to it even thou they don't have 5G towers but that case is also a "Question".

Meanwhile, the answers of the other members to this post is quite informational.

On the other Hand, if 5G towers causes Respiratory failure that transforms to a deadly virus (Covid-19) then it should be stopped as soon as possible.

However, This case is still a conspiracy Theory.

-Illuminate me.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 12:04:17 PM
Merited by nutildah (2), Cratoon (1)

-Illuminate me.

People can happily take lots of radio waves without anything happening to them. Most of the radio-waves won't interact with the human body, some will be absorbed heating it up ever so slightly. It's harmless.

If there were enough radio / micro wave energy in the air that it could hurt you, you could probably notice the effects pretty quickly.

Percy Spenser, the inventor of the microwave was working on radar equipment when he noticed a chocolate bar melted in his pocket. He lived to 76 years old. Average life expectancy for a male at that time was 67, so that's not that bad. Also in the article mentioning his death, there weren't any mentions of cancer, or pneumonia.

I'm going to assume that as someone working on radar and microwaves his whole life, he probably got exposed to a lot of different frequencies and a lot of impoperly shielded prototypes.

Also 5GHZ isn't new in the consumer space. Wireless routers have been using 5GHZ for a long time now as a mode which has less range but higher speeds. So far we haven't seen ill effects from that, nor did we expect to see ill effects.
Strufmbae (OP)

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 01:35:04 PM

-Illuminate me.

People can happily take lots of radio waves without anything happening to them. Most of the radio-waves won't interact with the human body, some will be absorbed heating it up ever so slightly. It's harmless.

If there were enough radio / micro wave energy in the air that it could hurt you, you could probably notice the effects pretty quickly.

Percy Spenser, the inventor of the microwave was working on radar equipment when he noticed a chocolate bar melted in his pocket. He lived to 76 years old. Average life expectancy for a male at that time was 67, so that's not that bad. Also in the article mentioning his death, there weren't any mentions of cancer, or pneumonia.

I'm going to assume that as someone working on radar and microwaves his whole life, he probably got exposed to a lot of different frequencies and a lot of impoperly shielded prototypes.

Also 5GHZ isn't new in the consumer space. Wireless routers have been using 5GHZ for a long time now as a mode which has less range but higher speeds. So far we haven't seen ill effects from that, nor did we expect to see ill effects.

I still don't get it?
I am pretty sure that Microwaves are different to 5G Towers with 60Ghz Frequency.
but thanks for the information.

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 02:12:01 PM

I still don't get it?
I am pretty sure that Microwaves are different to 5G Towers with 60Ghz Frequency.
but thanks for the information.

Why would they be any different? My computer has been connected to a 5G network for more than 3 years and the sickest I have gotten was some kind of alergy during those years. The important thing here is the energy they carry, and if it's powerful enough to be harmful or not. I don't think frequency affects it anyway, since it's just a "time" measuring unit
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 02:20:16 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8079177/Coronavirus-myths-5G-isnt-responsible-isnt-man-hand-dryers-wont-kill-it.html
https://www.howtogeek.com/662454/no-5g-does-not-cause-coronavirus/

It's already been debunked. Even without those articles, I would still doubt the connection between the virus and 5G like what odolvlobo said.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 03:10:36 PM

My computer has been connected to a 5G network for more than 3 years...

You say you've been using 5G for three years? As far as I can see commercial usage is mostly headed to 2019/2020, it seems you live in some very advanced country _ https://www.worldtimezone.com/5g.html

There are many theories that the virus has actually passed from animal to human, and one of the first theories put forward by the Chinese was on that trail. All of this, of course, was further accentuated by the fact that the first 4 infected had a direct connection to the Wuhan animal market. So far, science has failed to prove any link between the transmission of this virus from animals to humans, and therefore bats and pangolins no need to be blamed for the current situation.

Mystery deepens over animal source of coronavirus
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 07:06:04 PM

You say you've been using 5G for three years? As far as I can see commercial usage is mostly headed to 2019/2020, it seems you live in some very advanced country _ https://www.worldtimezone.com/5g.html

Well, home router has had 2 networks for quite some years; one is the "normal" network, and another one named like the normal one but with _5G at the end. I didn't mean my data services on the phone are 5G, altough I now think I may have mixed a couple of different cocepts that are named almost the same?

Strufmbae (OP)

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 03:21:33 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8079177/Coronavirus-myths-5G-isnt-responsible-isnt-man-hand-dryers-wont-kill-it.html
https://www.howtogeek.com/662454/no-5g-does-not-cause-coronavirus/

It's already been debunked. Even without those articles, I would still doubt the connection between the virus and 5G like what odolvlobo said.

Very informational.
I rest my case. Hoping to know what is the main cause of that pandemic virus.

To all, BE SAFE.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:21:56 AM
Merited by Quickseller (3), bitbollo (1)

Hoping to know what is the main cause of that pandemic virus.

It came from bats, likely via an intermediary species.

To refute the conspiracy theorists (5G or secret super-bio-lab or whatever), there is very strong scientific evidence that it is a natural disease. Full details in this paper. I've covered it in another thread, but yes, it's natural rather than man-made.

As for the natural origin, the overwhelming likelihood is that it originated in bats and came to humans via an intermediary species. See quote below (from the link above). There is little scientific doubt as to this origin. Truth is revealed as such because it is backed up by data and evidence. The only real area of debate is whether the virus reached its current mutation before or after the initial transmission to humans.

Possible origins of the virus

Based on their genomic sequencing analysis, Andersen and his collaborators concluded that the most likely origins for SARS-CoV-2 followed one of two possible scenarios.

In one scenario, the virus evolved to its current pathogenic state through natural selection in a non-human host and then jumped to humans. This is how previous coronavirus outbreaks have emerged, with humans contracting the virus after direct exposure to civets (SARS) and camels (MERS). The researchers proposed bats as the most likely reservoir for SARS-CoV-2 as it is very similar to a bat coronavirus. There are no documented cases of direct bat-human transmission, however, suggesting that an intermediate host was likely involved between bats and humans.

In this scenario, both of the distinctive features of SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein—the RBD portion that binds to cells and the cleavage site that opens the virus up—would have evolved to their current state prior to entering humans. In this case, the current epidemic would probably have emerged rapidly as soon as humans were infected, as the virus would have already evolved the features that make it pathogenic and able to spread between people.

In the other proposed scenario, a non-pathogenic version of the virus jumped from an animal host into humans and then evolved to its current pathogenic state within the human population. For instance, some coronaviruses from pangolins, armadillo-like mammals found in Asia and Africa, have an RBD structure very similar to that of SARS-CoV-2. A coronavirus from a pangolin could possibly have been transmitted to a human, either directly or through an intermediary host such as civets or ferrets.

Then the other distinct spike protein characteristic of SARS-CoV-2, the cleavage site, could have evolved within a human host, possibly via limited undetected circulation in the human population prior to the beginning of the epidemic. The researchers found that the SARS-CoV-2 cleavage site, appears similar to the cleavage sites of strains of bird flu that has been shown to transmit easily between people. SARS-CoV-2 could have evolved such a virulent cleavage site in human cells and soon kicked off the current epidemic, as the coronavirus would possibly have become far more capable of spreading between people.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:46:18 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

Hi Cnut237 check below my post quoted related nextstrain.org and "Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus". This is a very useful tool.

By the way, I cannot understand and it's something that blow my mind, when I see people that follow or spread these ridiculous theories related COVID19 like this one Sad
"5g Towers with 60 ghz causes Respiratory Failure"

Please find HERE a very interesting resource regarding "Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus" 1 with lot of data!

Yesterday2 (March 22th 2020) I made this video You can play by clicking here.

[1 Nextstrain.org aims to provide a real-time snapshot of evolving pathogen populations and to provide interactive data visualizations to virologists, epidemiologists, public health officials, and community scientists. Through interactive data visualizations, we aim to allow exploration of continually up-to-date datasets, providing a novel surveillance tool to the scientific and public health communities.

[2 This video has been originally posted in Italian forum section ]
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 08:08:43 PM

People always love to make conspiracie theories and COVID-19 isn't exception. Internet is full of fake news about. For those who believe that there may be relation between 5G and COVID-19, could you explain? There is lot of speculation that 5G may cause some damage to people's health. But how some high frequency microwaves can be a reason of virus. Does creators of this fake understand how viruses spread. If it would be true, microwave oven in our home would be more dangerous than 5G, because if I'm not mistaken their frequency is higher. And there is still not that many 5G towers around the world to cause global pandemy.
About bats, there is no strong enough proofs that they spread this virus.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:45:23 AM

seems this topic is another conspiracy theory..

the whole 5g causes respiratory issues
corona cause a respiratory issues

is not a correlation or a causation relationship

heck someone stabbing or shooting you in the lung causes respiratory issues. as does getting hit by a car..
so it seems the next conspiracy this topic creator might aswell peddle down the path is corona is cause by being shot or hit by a car

heck.. all people die eventually. all people are born.. so topic creator i bet you will believe that being born causes death
Strufmbae (OP)

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:29:36 PM

-

I Guess you just jumped in and say some words from nowhere?

Have you read this?

You were made of a Theory or Your Parents made you just for tripping and that's a Conspiracy Theory.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 04:55:29 AM

The Video explains that Because of  the recent installation of 5G Towers in Wuhan China was the reason why The Virus was Discovered

Illuminate me.

5G or 5th Generation cellular is misrepresented by a lot of conspiracy theorists. It is not much different to 4G except that it is able to transmit more data.

Currently most 5G operates on the low band of 600-700MHz med band 2.5/3.5GHz and high band 24-39GHz

Cellural phones currently operate in the following common frequencies: GSM 850/900/1,800/1,900 MHz UMTS 2,100MHz (2.1Ghz) LTE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_frequencies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_5G_NR_networks

High band has a very short operating distance (around 1 mile) so more towers are required. 5G is an upgrade of technology and requires existing towers to be upgraded.

The same nonsense was said about 3G and 4G.

The higher range frequencies have been used for decades already for commercial broadcasting, military and satellite communication.  

In science you cannot prove a negative. You cannot prove conclusively that something is NOT harmful.
1) If something is not yet proven to harm someone in a properly constructed study - the assumption is that it is not harmful
2) That something is harmful if in a properly constructed study it is proven harmful

Context is also important. Water is harmful. You can drown. But you also need to re-hydrate in order to remain alive.

Covid-19 is an RNA virus.
RNA viruses only have a single strand of genetic material (unlike animals which have DNA -which have two strands), RNA is much less stable than DNA which is why they combine and mutate easily. This produces new variants which our immune system don't recognise. This is why we get different colds each year.

Corona viruses are a type of virus which affects the respiratory system in humans. It can affect mammals and birds. Viruses often don't cross over species unless they mutate. The first corona virus was discovered in the 1960s.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 11:56:08 AM

I have got some BAT as a result of using the Brave browser, and I've checked, and there doesn't seem to be any trace of a virus.

The virus would need to be pretty sophisticated to use the 5G network to spread - does it get free bandwidth?

We are entering a period of solar maximum, and this causes an increase in fertility and mutations in micro-organisms. This seems to havce resulted in a plague of rats and other vermin such as locusts. It also seems to cause mutations in micro-organisms. You can look forward to a population increase later this year as a result of the increase in fertility, and the confinement of most populations.  Unfortunately nature will replace those that have died in the epidemic. Now it we can keep the babies away from the health services, then we will have a stronger and healthier population for the future.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7850

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 03:26:55 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Illuminate me.

God is tired of reading posts like this on bitcointalk.

So he or she is going to keep tossing viruses at us  until humans stop with the questions already.

Corona-V

or

Covid-19 is just the beginning.

Next one will be just as contagious but 2x as deadly.

Unless of course people stop posting these questions on bitcointalk's serious subject sub-forum.

God has personally told me this and I am asking Theymos to start a new subsection which would be How crazy can you be sub forum.

All mods would be instructed to move any and all topics to this section that are simply to crazy for god's tastes in subject matter.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: