Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MINIG-PROFIT.COM — Bitcoin mining calculator. Precise and convenient.  (Read 5395 times)
kickbit (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 11:56:49 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 07:09:22 PM by kickbit

Mining-profit.com — the most precise and convenient Bitcoin mining calculator

Short history:
Hey everyone!
I’d to share my useful developments with you.
It’ll be especially interesting for those who are into sole mining or trading at cex.io.

Thus, I want to present you:
Mining profit — http://mining-profit.com/

I've been making this instrument for myself and just wanted to have a precise instrument for forecasting profit from mining. At first, it was a simple script, launched on a console. Later I started trading at cex.io and I wanted to somehow prognose profit from mining with trading, the set of scripts became larger and larger. And I decided to put all my programs into a web service and share it with my beloved community.

Why is it better than others?
The answer is simple: because it is smart.
The calculating algorithm doesn't just multiply A by B as it is happening in the vast majority of existing calculators. It uses regression methods for predicting difficulty growth, Bitcoin rate and other parameters. The calculation is made separately with the maximum accuracy.

What can it do?
Firstly, you will face a minimalistic interface with one number:

Here you can quickly forecast an approximate profit, not getting into details.
But if you still need to get more detailed information or look at the metrics to trade at cex.io, then please be welcomed at the Advanced Calculator:

Here you can put in various parameters and model your mining process. There are many sections in advanced parameters, such as difficulty growth, update frequency etc.
As for results, this is what they show:

• Month — the month, in which the calculation is being made. By clicking on any row, you will see the detailed daily stats!
  • Raw BTC/m shows how much you earn with pure mining, without maintenance fee.
  • ROI — return on investment.
  • Maintenance (BTC) shows the commission you pay for electricity and maintenance. Taken from here: https://cex.io/maintenance.
  • Net BTC Profit – this is what you really earn.
  • USD Profit – the same, but in US dollars. The rate is calculated taking into account historic data.
  • GHs sell price* — this tricky parameter will be useful for those who trade at cex.io. It shows the price and the day, according to which it is most profitable to sell GHs, so that they pay off. For example, June 15th shows ‘0.0107’ price. It means that if you buy a GHs at the current price today and sell it for ‘0.0107’ at June 15th, you’ll break even. If you sell it for a higher price — you’ll get profit.

What is planned?
I'd like to make a lot more with this project and am now developing convenient instruments for working with the history and forecasting bitcoin difficulty. I also want to make a useful API with different parameters and automation.
But since I dedicate only my free time to this project, it turns out not so fast, as you may understand. So, I'd appreciate any support.

P.S. write you feedbacks and suggestions! Will be glad to communicate. Wink

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:32:15 AM

site and options definitely looks interesting. the only thing that I do not like is the basic calculator that just tells you the amount of bit coins mined. This serves no purpose since no time frame is given. At least include that in the basic calculator and maybe a difficulty increase % or something. The advanced calculator is definitely nice and seems much more useful. Other than that looks great keep up the good work.
kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:29:19 PM

site and options definitely looks interesting. the only thing that I do not like is the basic calculator that just tells you the amount of bit coins mined. This serves no purpose since no time frame is given. At least include that in the basic calculator and maybe a difficulty increase % or something. The advanced calculator is definitely nice and seems much more useful. Other than that looks great keep up the good work.

Thanks Smiley I made main page as simple as it could be. But some hints would be useful, I agree.

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
ahmadmasoood

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

This is one of the best Bitcoin Mining Profitability Calculator... I like it v much as it can help for both Technical and non-technical (New Bitcoin mining User) persons.

My Suggestion is that if you also add some Monthly GRAPHIC CHARTs with the query of different parameter then it will be more useful & predictable for all of the users.

Well Done Bro...  Smiley

Keep it up..
kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:57:33 PM

Well Done Bro...  Smiley

Keep it up..

Thank you for feedback! Smiley

I also made FAQ Page - it might help new users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: