Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: David Icke - The Truth Behind The Coronavirus Pandemic, COVID-19 Lockdown & ...  (Read 152 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:01:49 PM

While this is obvious in its simple form, here are some details that are not so apparent. Note that you have to subscribe to watch the video. However, you can get the info by watching some of David Icke's videos on Youtube. Youtube search on his name. Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTZu6_TjU8.

David Icke - The Truth Behind The Coronavirus Pandemic, COVID-19 Lockdown & The Economic Crash

In this interview, David talks extensively about the Coronavirus (Covid-19), how governments manipulate their citizens and the wider agenda behind social control and a Surveillance Society; in a wide-ranging session, watch London Real's founder and host Brian Rose and David engaging across a range of conspiracy-related themes.

This is easily the best thing I've seen regarding the crown's objectives as they take advantage of the coronavirus. The email provided for access is validated as real, but no response by the viewer is required.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:55:32 PM

facepalm
when are you ever going to find someone thats not a freeman guru

you do realise that when freeman guru's spout out that people should revolt/practice social dissodance
and generally do the complete opposite of things that are helpful the society. it then actually requires the government to step in and actually do more

so predictions of government lockdowns are not actually predictions. its a-holes pretending they know better and they are immortal supermen who the go out and try to gather in crowds to then make things worse to force the governments hand

in the UK for instance the social distancing was voluntary. and if people just done it no harm.. but because silly people still wanted to go to fast food restaurants, pubs, coffee shops thinking they know better and no one can tell them what to do. thinking their selfishness and protest meant more than actual health.. its now getting to a point of government intervening

its a-holes that go overboard wanting to first say they want their right to bear arms. but then go over the top doing things with guns which are not for personal safety/defense. but to stupidly protest. like walk around in public scaring others. these stupid protests and having a car trunk full of semi-automatic rifles.. as oppose to a han gun.. is what then makes government think they have to intervene

the result is the government then has to buy armoured vehicles and vests and this then stupidly makes the gun nutters think they were right that they need to fight government agents.. not realising they are poking/provoking at the government to actually act. and then pretend the act was not insighted by the nutters.

the reason MMS has been designated not safe for human consumption is not some government plot against people wanting to be healthy.
its actually the government reacting to nutters who want people to drink bleach and get others to ruin their health. just to provoke the government to act. just so they can pretend its a government plot against health..
reality is the opposite
will you please try to enlighten yourself
i stil dont know why you fear researching facts outside of the freeman fiction arena

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:17:34 PM

facepalm

We already found lots of people who are not freeman gurus. They are the leaders of dictatorships.

Those of us who love freedom are the people who learn about freedom so that we can remain free.

Why do you hate freedom so much? Are you being paid to hate freedom? All your rhetoric makes it seem like you do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:17:56 PM

facepalm

We already found lots of people who are not freeman gurus. They are the leaders of dictatorships.
Those of us who love freedom are the people who learn about freedom so that we can remain free.
Why do you hate freedom so much? Are you being paid to hate freedom? All your rhetoric makes it seem like you do.
Cool

if you think everyone who is not freeman is part of a dictatorship. then you are swallowing the same garbage that any cult extremist have about religion/politics that if people dont follow blindly the path of the cult then they are the enemy

dont you realise that there is 1% dictator  1% cultists(YOU) and 98% normal people inbetween(me)

i know you fear releasing your grip on the freeman cult. but it wont mean you jump into being classed a dictator if you do.. i know thats the fear thats been pushed into you. but enlighten yourself to the reality of the other 98%

you know real people with normal lives.. not the extremists of both sides
i know the answer to the 'lalala' test i set you.
i dont need to know the answer. my test was to actually see if you had the brains, and curiosity, and critical mind to challenge yourself to not just be a blind follower to freeman gurus

so just try chalenging yourself. figure out why. the link YOU provided and YOU were brainwashed into thinking was a 'stand and face the accuser' scenario. was not actually that. but why the freeman cult lalala'd over the real thing that happened.

just do it for your own enlightening. go on. show your not just a sheep

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:46:09 PM

^^^ Some good points. They don't have anything to do with the fact that many people in the governments of the USA and Britain are freedom gurus. That's why they are there. To keep their respective countries free.

The real question is, Does Karl Lentz say 'la, la, la,' as much as you say 'blah, blah, blah'?

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:57:06 PM

Isn't David Icke related to the lizard reptilian people somehow?

Was he one of them, or just works with them?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:41:28 AM

Isn't David Icke related to the lizard reptilian people somehow?

Was he one of them, or just works with them?

Ike's category of gatekeeper is what I would call the 95%/5% game.  95% is unusually insightful 'truth' about how things work and 5% is 'lizard people'.

What his game allows is a logical fallicy which goes as follows:

1) Ike 'believes' in 'lizard people'

2) 'lizard people' is ridiculous.

3) therefore, everything Ike says is ridiculous.

Critically, Ike is allowed relatively free reign to spout as much 'truth' as possible and is even pretty well supported in his doing so as evidenced by his fairly 'well produced' interviews, events, etc.  Every bit of 'truth' he spews can be painted and derided.  Spendulus gave us a classic example above.

Another interesting note is that 'they' cannot just circulate memos, and there are only 365 days per year to have G{n} meetings, rape kids and eat babies on someone's private island, etc.  'They' need a source for real information amongst their own groups and the likes of David Ike probably serve this purpose to some extent.

Over many years of analysis I have learned to lean quite heavily on people who are almost certainly used for psychological operations.  Once you understand the game it is safe and productive to separate the wheat from the chaff in his material.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:22:11 PM

ike badecker and tvbcof all share a similar thing

take for example a story where schools are deciding to do normal maintenance now instead of waiting for summer.. seeing as they might as well while their closed to students.

these type of people would try to turn it into som conspiracy government/megacorp surveilance conspiracy theory related to planning corona to hide such activity. and then try to get people to sneak around the back of schools and report if they see a repair guy to then use it as evidence that their conspiracy is true.

yet the real truth is .. yep repairguys will repair schools while the schools are closed to students. its just common sense to move up the schedule instead of waiting till summer

and yep. its why even on 'social distancing' UK trains are full of repairmen and construction workers. because many shops, hotels and schools that are closed decided to use this downtime to get some much needed repairs/upgrades done.

.. its not some government conspiracy.. and no lizard king exists to plot the plan

i do hope people learn to stay away from the freeman cult stuff and use some REAL common sense. not the freeman 'common' buzzword they pretend to use

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:35:39 PM

^^^ Most people stay away from freeman cult stuff. That's why they arn't as free as they could be. If they knew more about the government that they use, they would be filling themselves on freeman cult stuff by learning their government form. Because they won't learn, the few who do know - those who are in government, mostly - have a free time of manipulating the others.

When are you going to realize that the freeman cult people that you are talking about are the people in government... the ones who freely manipulate YOU? All you need to do is to learn what they know so that you can protect yourself against them. Karl Lentz has done it. You can, too.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:45:04 PM

^^^ Most people stay away from freeman cult stuff. That's why they arn't as free as they could be. If they knew more about the government that they use, they would be filling themselves on freeman cult stuff by learning their government form. Because they won't learn, the few who do know - those who are in government, mostly - have a free time of manipulating the others.

When are you going to realize that the freeman cult people that you are talking about are the people in government... the ones who freely manipulate YOU? All you need to do is to learn what they know so that you can protect yourself against them. Karl Lentz has done it. You can, too.

KARL Lentz and all the other websites YOU.. YES YOU not government. not normal people .. just YOU.. again for emphasis YOU link freeman cult stuff as if it your bible, you link freeman cult people as if they are your gods/gurus

its YOU that is linked to them..
atleast wake up and smell the reality.

if your not part of the freeman cult. do yourself a favour. stop sounding like them, stop quoting them as a positive influence, stop linking their videos as a reference proving your scripts. if you truly want to escape them.. escape.
just wake up already

many people have debunked the freeman stuff.. and many have highlighted to you how much fail karl lentz is. i even tried to open your mind and test you on an example you provided. but you have for months and even in recent days avoided and found excuses not to. .. so i dont think your ready to leave the cult.. but i stil think you should try

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:50:00 PM

KARL Lentz and all the other websites YOU.. YES YOU not government. not normal people .. just YOU.. again for emphasis YOU link freeman cult stuff as if it your bible, you link freeman cult people as if they are your gods/gurus

its YOU that is linked to them..
atleast wake up and smell the reality.

if your not part of the freeman cult. do yourself a favour. stop sounding like them, stop quoting them as a positive influence, stop linking their videos as a reference proving your scripts. if you truly want to escape them.. escape.
just wake up already

many people have debunked the freeman stuff.. and many have highlighted to you how much fail karl lentz is. i even tried to open your mind and test you on an example you provided. but you have for months and even in recent days avoided and found excuses not to. .. so i dont think your ready to leave the cult.. but i stil think you should try

I know that it is hard for you to accept, but didn't you tell us that you lost big in court one time? Did you lose freely? Or did the court - the government - beat you freely? So, it is the courts that are the real freemen, right? If you want to win, emulate them... like Karl Lentz does.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:46:29 PM

no i didnt tell you i lost
that was your imagination

you can check my entire post history.
but while your at it. check your own. specifically the driving licence topic where the test is still awaiting you about links and quotes and opinions which YOU mentioned

but have fun. and when you actually have the lightbulb moment(spark of brain activity) to really research karl lentz. you will wake up to the lies and tricks. but it seems your too indocrinated into his cult and still hailing his name like your god

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: