Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonna sell my stock assets and invest in these top currencies. Suggestions?  (Read 1192 times)
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:23:37 PM

~
Last question, Which exchange should I go for? I am confused in choosing a good exchange? What's your experience  on top exchanges for trading cryptos?
You should study the cryptocurrency ecosystem first before making this decision. You know, the crypto world is very risky.
These are some of the best exchanges based on web traffic. I usually use Binance, Okex, and Indodax. The performance is good, of course, fast, and quite cooperative when there are complaints.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:31:49 PM

The average recommends Bitcoin and Ether. I think the two coins are suitable for long-term investments, but for investment criteria such as those that op want, it determined that he will only save for a duration of one to two years, so I suggest Tron, xrp, and bnb.
the three coins are undoubtedly in matters of making FOMO in the crypto world
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:02:48 AM

The average recommends Bitcoin and Ether. I think the two coins are suitable for long-term investments, but for investment criteria such as those that op want, it determined that he will only save for a duration of one to two years, so I suggest Tron, xrp, and bnb.
If you read properly, he is here for long term investment. How come you are saying one to two years of holding are considered short term investment? Basically in case of crypto currencies, short term investment are usually less than 3 to 4 months but never longer than a year.
I doubt XRP would ever be a good investment. What makes you think XRP, Tron and BNB are better suited for short term?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:11:43 AM

IMO bitcoin and eth alone are a good choice already, there's no need to add additional altcoins if we are planning to hold for long term. Im not against of other alts but if we say long term these two coins are enough to have a profitable investment once bullish market take over.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:48:29 PM

I suggest you to sell your assets and immediately buy bitcoin and ethereum. because in my opinion these two coins have a different appeal from all the altcoins in cryptocurency. both of these coins are really needed by all cryptocurency users. and you can watch the bitcoin growth now and ethereum growth which is slow but has certainty that ethereum will go up. So before you are late and disappointed, do it now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: