Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x  (Read 3555 times)
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:11:19 PM

Take a look at Stakenet if you want a really good "use case". First project to build on Lightning Network, making use of masternodes as nodes for it. Pretty damn clever.

Their Multi Currency Wallet and inbuilt DEX is soon ready for public launch, a dApp which has been under development for 2 years now. Allows instant DEX trading, Arbitrage and market maker bots, trading view, and the list goes on.

Here's a screenshot of what's to come:

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:28:26 PM

With this pandemic going on I don't think those coins can go 100x easily in this year and it seems it will be a long time that we can see a bullish market because we don't know how long this virus will end. I'm afraid that we can see the dump market again.

nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:21:52 AM

I don't understand the fetish that some users have for cryptocurrencies with small unit value. Why don't you guys understand that it is the market capitalization that matters and not the unit price? Let me make it a bit more clear. Right now, Ripple is having an exchange rate of $0.16 per coin. But the market cap of XRP is $7 billion. On the other hand, Maker is having a price of $272 per coin, but a market capitalization of just $270 million. Which one is a stronger coin, in your opinion?
The well-established coins we have today were just as obscure in the not-too-distant past...
Lasky366

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:17:44 AM

I don't think in your picking 5 coins can go 100x. I have little bit hope for ENJ but other 4 don't think have ability to go.I think better picking would be Stellar (XLM),Cardano(ADA),NEXO. This coins have much more chance to go 100x during the upcoming bull run.But anyway its crypto world so anything can happen.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:51:18 AM

With this pandemic going on I don't think those coins can go 100x easily in this year and it seems it will be a long time that we can see a bullish market because we don't know how long this virus will end. I'm afraid that we can see the dump market again.

Maybe not this year because this year looks heavy and the economic crisis is in plain sight. The price goes up to 100x in the current conditions in my opinion is quite difficult because the conditions are different now from 2017, other than that the economic conditions look quite heavy
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:29:25 AM

Once BTC goes over $20k again, we'll probably see numerous alts 10x, some others 100x, and a few more 1000x+
No guarantee, but all the other patterns have been consistent  Grin
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:34:14 AM

I can't trust with your altoin mention above because many time I got bad result with altcoin and always price going down, now I am looking potential coin and give us good profit like ethereum and litecoin, I think enough for many shit altcoin because never going to higher price anymore.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:29:53 AM

investing with altcoin whose price is under $ 0.10 and hoping to get 100x from investment is not impossible in crypto, in my opinion look for altcoin which has a high trading volume and the total supply of altcoin is not up to one hundred million, if the market returns to bull, it is not impossible that stock can slightly increase the price to make 100x.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 05:02:58 AM

investing with altcoin whose price is under $ 0.10 and hoping to get 100x from investment is not impossible in crypto, in my opinion look for altcoin which has a high trading volume and the total supply of altcoin is not up to one hundred million, if the market returns to bull, it is not impossible that stock can slightly increase the price to make 100x.
To be honest, it can happen in altcoin markets. But it is difficult for us to find a project like that. In 2019 I saw a project called EGT, whose price increased 350 times in just 2 months and helped their long-term investors receive a huge return.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 05:06:24 AM

Yeah , keeping thinking that.

ZEIT was $0.000006 per coin on Jan 6th, 2017.

ZEIT Peaked at $0.000723 per coin on Jan 9th, 2018.

For the record that was 120.5 X Gain.  Smiley

Now ZEIT is back around $0.000004 .

Make your own investment decisions.

The invetors at least will have to see whether there is potentials, ZEIT doesn't have a chance of adoption to the mass. If they did have a list of coins in mind already, ZEIT mght not even be the last on the list.

Among the top hundreds coins, there are many of them that are less than $0.10. This is where they'd start looking and reading the threads of these coins.

hongchao123

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 06:02:53 AM

There cant be real 100x growth. Pumps are not intresting for long term at all
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:53:52 PM

it is not easy in an unstable market and coupled with an epidemic that spreads to many countries and becomes a frightening specter so that the economy is quite disrupted. although crypto has only a small impact but is very influential, so if you can get a coin to grow 100x fold it seems I agree with the above. it might be hard to find it in the near future. there are good altcoins like XRP, NEO, MCO but it might not be able to reach that point for now, it takes time for that.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:18:41 PM

You should have a look at XDB. The use case surrounding it is superb plus an active team with continuous developments and series of partnerships secured and still in the process of adding more. Already listed on kucoin with massive daily trade volumes, XDB remains one of the choicest project tokens to watch out for. Already token sale investors have gone more than 10x in returns and the price looks set to continue rallying. As always, it's a good thing for any investor to conduct their own research and due diligence and always remember that all investments carry a certain risk. So invest carefully..
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:05:42 PM

So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol

When you are looking for a currency that has the potential to grow 100 times more than the investment price, I don't think you should put a very high price on the initial price (less than 0.10 USD). As a personal opinion, I think Elrond is a very good project, especially since it is also listed on Binance. I also see a significant price increase for a much better known currency, Cardano (ADA).
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 09:07:07 PM

No one can exactly predict the price or time but i think there are many potential projects that can make it big in the next bull run, some of them will easily do a 10x to 100x because the quality is there and if there is no hurdle of any kind then they are going to moon. To name some, my picks will be ada, icx, nano, neo, waves, crpt, snx, powr and amb.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:15:21 PM

I do not like such analysis, it doesn´t matter how much cost 1 token, everything is about market cappitalization! This is "real" indicator how coin is popular. For example look at Dogecoin, it costs: 0,002435USD but coin with same market cap (makerDao) cost 320USD - because it has much lower token supply.  Wink

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:28:14 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2020, 09:59:49 PM by Drai

Except Singularity, I agree with your list! All these coins deserve the top 20 ranks! Unibright did pump well, Enjin too! But they have still chances to grow by x10-20%! HBAR is such legendary platform, I want to add Vechain here too. But Sorry, I don't think they can make x100, because that doesn't make sense in my view! X1-20 would be great enough!

hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:05:24 PM

Unibright is a great one to go for i can remember participating in their ico about two years ago. it has given me a high rate of return
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:13:46 PM

Can is a very huge word in crypto currency space. And investments can never be relied on the word can.

You listed coins, but you failed to mention tge factors you considered before claiming this tokens are credible or bullish on the long term.

It's not only about choosing a token, you must find reasons why it must have a better price tomorrow and they have to be realistic reasons.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:33:33 PM

Can is a very huge word in crypto currency space. And investments can never be relied on the word can.

You listed coins, but you failed to mention tge factors you considered before claiming this tokens are credible or bullish on the long term.

It's not only about choosing a token, you must find reasons why it must have a better price tomorrow and they have to be realistic reasons.
You are right about that, there are a lot of altcoins, tokens, must no doubt some of them are more profitable. Indeed cause of current problems their prices are so low and getting down. But we can just choose as you said some of them, which have great potential to be valuable in the future. We must make a good research on having realistic reasons for coins.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████