Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x  (Read 3556 times)
Haneefah
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:15:56 PM

cardano is a good pick for me because i am now falling in love with the cardano foundation and what they have to offer

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
alexmax008

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 11:38:51 PM

Not sure why people keep making posts like these.

You are going to get personal opinions from people who don't have your best interests in mind.

Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:58:56 PM

Personally I strongly believe Tron will pull off a 100x easily. Not because of the tech(the tech is okay) as much as Justin Sun's marketing. He is an expert at using fundamental analysis to his advantage, I'm looking to bet on that. Asides that I think may mid caps will pull off a 100x

abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:01:31 AM

In this list there should be telegram their gram coin, but you yourself perfectly know what happened to them, alas.
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:06:58 AM

Currently KICK is the best altcoin to invest , they have very a good and friendly user trading platform and good future road map..
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:09:41 AM

A few days ago, I witness a token 10x token in my wallet. I got it from bounty long ago and it was not that high back then. somewhat from $0.20 each and suddenly it increases up to 10x a few days ago. but the problem is after a few days, it went back to its normal price until now. I'm glad I sold mine at its peak price and gain a decent amount of money from it. If you see that price of those tokens on the list jump up to 10x than its original price, you should hurry to sell it or else you gonna end up like losing a big opportunity.
LGBX

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:21:11 AM

Few alts that I hold which I hope at least one of them will go 100x. Not a financial advice for anyone, dyor before putting your money into.

NXT - $0.011
INT - $0.012
BTMX - $0.038
AION - $0.1043 (just a bit over your price)
BIS - $0.085
LTO - $0.041
DNA (Idena) - $0.07
LBRY - $0.034

Maybe you can give it a look at them and tell me what you think about them too.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:04:48 AM

I prefer NXT and RVN, both of these projects in my opinion are already outstanding,
only price performance is indeed a problem, but I'm sure the future of these two coins is very good for us to investments

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:25:06 PM

for now to find an alts that can go about 100x its hard buddy,
but maybe when the green market come back this alt will grow more than 10x
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matic-network
What is the reason why you believe that this project will increase 10 times in the future? They have just completed the main net, but still do not have any impact on the price. I believe that its price will be very difficult to increase in the future because it has run out of hype
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:34:21 PM

https://medium.com/@kickecosystem/kickex-is-officially-launched-e6d71f309e22
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:49:22 PM

Some of them have bottomed out but I don't see them doing x100 again. Newer concept on cryptocurrency use are coming out giving them fierce competition. May be few good moves though.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 02:52:02 PM

Currently KICK is the best altcoin to invest , they have very a good and friendly user trading platform and good future road map..

Not a bad choice, I'd say. I got a few KICK tokens as airdrop around 2-3 months back. And so far, I am satisfied with the price movements. There was at least one pump-and-dump cycle in February, when the exchange rates shot up by 15 times in a few days. Now the prices are back to the previous levels, but we can expect another pump anytime now.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 03:49:07 PM

Not a bad choice, I'd say. I got a few KICK tokens as airdrop around 2-3 months back. And so far, I am satisfied with the price movements. There was at least one pump-and-dump cycle in February, when the exchange rates shot up by 15 times in a few days. Now the prices are back to the previous levels, but we can expect another pump anytime now.
I just hope that when the airdrop is unlocked, the price will increase many times to help people get profit. This project seems very promising and we should wait a bit so they can develop in the future

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:31:01 AM

I think 100 x gains could take place over the next two years and on my radar and in my portfolio I have both ADA, ZIL and VET as three coins under ten cents that could over the next two to three years or the next bull run potentially hit a dollar.  I am looking into various DEFI coins as well, but some of them are more expensive, but could explode as I believe DEFI and third generation blockchains are what I think will spur the next bull run, as were ETHEREUM BASED ICOS back in 2016/2017, which kicked off the last bull run. I think though this bear cycle is a longer one and so the bull run could be a much more longer drawn out one. The financial system in the world is not healthy plus we have corona virus, which is kind of slowing things down in the short term, but what are making blockchain and DEFI even more needed and important for long term.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:51:55 AM

I don't know why these coins were choosen nor what gave the impression that it will do 100x maybe this year but what I can say is, it doesn't work that way again. There are many altcoins today each seeking investors attention, now the question is, what's the assurance that these projects will attract a good load of investors which will cause it to do 100x? Also, from another angle, most investors see it better going for new IEO projects on big exchanges where they can get quick money than in already developed or struggling project whose team might even be lossing hope or focus, I am not saying these projects team aren't focus but I am just giving an instance. My humble opinion is, invest because of what you have seen the team doing and so on not because of 100x or what someone (experts) says.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:14:02 AM

I appreciate your opinion about the top 10 alts, but I have 1 altcoin which in my opinion has the potential to go to All Time High, namely Vexanium, Vexanium projects from Asia, such as Xinfin, I'm sure VEX will be more than $ 0.1

Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:26:50 PM

What makes you sure enough about those 10 alts can go 100x pump? That's ridiculous. And i don't even heard about those coins. Maybe those coins have good developed & roadmap for now but it's difficult to predict about those in the long run
he was saying it based on his expectation without any data that can support his statement about the potential of those coins to go to 10x.

It's also better for him to try to do another research again. He was not having a strong point to call them all to have a lot of potentials to go to the moon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nazmul012

Activity: 799

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 06:25:21 AM

What makes you sure enough about those 10 alts can go 100x pump? That's ridiculous. And i don't even heard about some those coins. Maybe those coins have good developed & roadmap for now
but it's difficult to predict about those in the long run. kindly analysis deep before investing your money

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:40:19 AM

Going 100x is not guaranteed, that's not going to happen unless whales pump such coins or Bitcoin brings in the drive to a new ATH, please don't invest in coins for 100x gains, rather invest for their usefulness, with good use case demand will rise and this is not something that can happen in just two or three years, remember how long it takes Bitcoin to reach where it is today.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:18:35 AM

What makes you sure enough about those 10 alts can go 100x pump? That's ridiculous. And i don't even heard about some those coins. Maybe those coins have good developed & roadmap for now
but it's difficult to predict about those in the long run. kindly analysis deep before investing your money

True. Who would believe newbie account, that has only 6 posts in 2 years, predictions.

For example lets take a look on PolyMath (POLY). The project was released during "rich ages of 2017". They raised huge funds. Now it is 2020. What have they done during that time - according to roadmap, in 2020 Q1 they released a whitepaper. According to their webpage - whitepaper is released. Wow - release a whitepaper in 3 years. Only in 2021 Q1 they promise to launch a mainnet. What were they doing during 3 years? This project truly will make 100x.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x