Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x  (Read 3555 times)
CryptoBik

Activity: 311
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:21:01 PM

So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol

As for my opinion, your portfolio is very good. The only asset I would add is elrond. Look and explore this coin in your free time. The project is already ready to launch its final product and thereby there is a growth trend. Recommend. I repeat, this is just my personal opinion.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:47:37 PM

One of the easiest things in the crypto space to do is to speculate, people can predict whatever they think would be the price of a certain coin and so on, and yet the market will still behave otherwise, this has happened over and over again. What I am driving at is, it is quite hard to predict a particular coin which can reach a certain price within a particular timeframe; most of the coins we hope on to do such ends up doing otherwise while those we might not thought of ends up surprising everyone. Therefore in my own opinion, it is better going for coins whose team are actively working, improving their products and services and thus can offer something good at the appropriate time.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 08:21:09 PM

I did not expect one of your predictions to succeed and UBT is now approaching $0.5 and I think that token will be successful in achieving it, it looks like in the future there will still be an opportunity to invest with altcoin under $0.1
but such investments bring nothing. if people want to make money with such little money, then they can just forget about it. best it to earn cryptocurrency

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 11:05:13 PM

Am not really sure about your 100x man Obviously those coins you mentioned have been quite in the market for a time now Dont get me wrong some coin you mentioned might have some significant growth but not as much as you showed Is really impossible in the current market

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 11:32:30 PM

Enjin coin is good option for start investing in this coin because this coin are official partner from Samsung electronic where samsung device are embedded with Enjin wallet to transacting cryptocurrency

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:25:50 PM

Enjin coin is good option for start investing in this coin because this coin are official partner from Samsung electronic where samsung device are embedded with Enjin wallet to transacting cryptocurrency
the partnership of this coin does not guarantee an increase in its price. Now everyone is investing in order to make money. And this partnership with Samsung, which means that the current price for ENJ coin is fair

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:26:14 PM

I think top coin i have just for DOGE and XRP.
I don't know because i am not too interesting with light coin under 1$.
Light coin is have a biggest risk, let's say if we buy DOGE in 37 and than DOGE fall in 35, so we lose 2 Satoshi every DOGE i have.
It is not too good.

MrMojoRising26

Activity: 600
Merit: 729

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:31:43 PM

whatever the cheapest coin is on coinbase when bitcoin goes to all time highs! maybe not 100x but ya never know
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:47:12 AM

Cardano it is the only platform still i believe which will be the next 100X project still trading less than 0.10$  again XRP is nearing that price its around 0.19$ today while i am posting still it is also having opportunity to get in . Electroneum still lots are opposing but still i am having hope on this coin. it may give goood return in future because team looks active.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 09:28:44 AM

Actually it is rather difficult to achieve this target, but it could be if BTC rose very high.
we also have to look at other marketcap comparisons.
and of course the top 10 coins always follow the price movement of the btc.
so if the coin has increased by 100x then the btc and others are not far from it.
is it possible in the near future to reach 90k btc ?, still very far in my opinion.
jjigoku

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:03:01 AM

Tron is the only cheap altcoin that's worth invest money on right now, gradually this blockchain network will expand in near future, that's certain, for the fact that it's still very cheap you can buy with very little money and hold for many years
I do not agree on this one. Tron is the oldest and the most reliable one among them for sure.
However, we don't know which one worth investing and which one isn't.
Whole point of risky investments is to risk your funds and pray for big reward.
Tron has less chances to gain momentum compared to some relatively unknown tokens/coins
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:27:02 AM

I'm following IEO projects of  Binance , its price has dropped a lot since they completed IEO, and those are the best projects in 2019 so we can track and invest. In my portfolio are Matic, One, BTT, Celer ...

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mikelpol

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:41:02 AM

I agree with your top, but on my own I want to add a very promising altcoin TRON (TRX). I believe that with the next growth of the entire cryptocurrency, this token will show huge growth!

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 04:26:15 PM

Stakenet Vortex pulling orders off of Binance  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsHE2rqIH9A
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 04:32:19 PM

I'm following IEO projects of  Binance , its price has dropped a lot since they completed IEO, and those are the best projects in 2019 so we can track and invest. In my portfolio are Matic, One, BTT, Celer ...
Matic and One I think has good potential in the future, I follow their development on social media

don't sell Both, HODL is what you have to do

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 04:39:14 PM

Dont just buy a coin because its cheap, not all cheap is profitable. And not all overpriced is expensive. Just take a look at Bitcoin many people thought that Bitcoin is too expensive at $5 usd.

So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 04:58:35 PM

Its not 2017 anymore so making a 100x in short term is not impossible but the chances are very slim. The crypto market is now more mature than before. I remember when Bitcoin’s ranging 8k - 10k in 2017 most altcoins are really performing well compare today only few are making big gains, I’m not saying they are 100% related but atleast we had a reference. So make sure to handpick whatever you put in your basket.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 05:05:09 PM

some projects under $ 0.1 that I still observe are Power Ledgers, the price of POWR is still at $ 0.08, even though the price of POWR in 2018 flies to $ 1, while still cheap you can buy it, the project fundamentals are also good, dont worry

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wowz2010

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 06:17:48 PM

I'd say there will be no second bitcoin, it won't be as easy as it was - now we got extremely wide choice
I say we gotta invest in several coins to gain chances of profit
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:40:25 PM

Most times I question myself and maybe anyone around me with the knowledge of the crypto space how people tend to say the anticipated price of coins which most of the times don't work as predicted. The crypto space has changed massively with vast number of coins here and there, so what now makes us think that of all the coins in existence that these ones are the ones that will go as high as x100; seriously I don't just get it. Yes, I agree that there are coins that of all a sudden will skyrocket, but how sure are we that some selected coins such as these coins will work as imagined?. Thus, I can't give an opinion on something that will likely not work out or something I don't understand, therefore I can only say, take your time and invest in projects with great value, give it time and watch it grow.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██