Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x  (Read 3555 times)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:25:26 PM

We can only see a x100 during 2017 bull run let's be realistic a bit seeing this huge gains range isn't easy or almost impossible in the present market condition. If you're talking of x10 that can be easily achieved but a x100 is mission impossible although everything is possible in cryptocurrency but I don't see those projects going from $0.1 -$10 this year or next year except Btc gets to atleast $20k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 09:40:07 PM

if we see top 10 current price on coinmarketcap top only ADA that has price below 0,10 and have potency to growth more than 100x. recently they still developt their plan before, so mnay investors still beleive to ADA.  following on their group telegram make us understand how wonderfull they work hardly everyday.

yeah, ADA is a good project, but keep in mind that with a price of 10 USD for ADA, total marketcap of ADA will be 250 billion, which is larger than BTC at the moment, and it is hard to expect that ADA will be worth that much, they would have to see large customer growth to achieve these numbers
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:40:26 PM

When OP make such list, he should give reasons that support the coin making on the list. This can help others to analyse and comprehend but most of ranking for altcoin to purchase sometimes looks  sponsored for dump. I follow some channels that make such list but those coins looks like forgotten new project that fund approval of product.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:54:29 PM

if we see top 10 current price on coinmarketcap top only ADA that has price below 0,10 and have potency to growth more than 100x. recently they still developt their plan before, so mnay investors still beleive to ADA.  following on their group telegram make us understand how wonderfull they work hardly everyday.

ADA is good project, but to grow more than 100x its sounds impossible for me
maybe 10x is more reasonable, but we should increase our patience for that

and for the OP for now its hard to find a good alts that can go 100x
regards
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:26:51 PM

For me a good project to invest and it could up to 100x and even more than 100X is Ghost , i know many people don't like McAfee but don't think he is stupid. All depends how develop will be in the future .

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 11:24:02 PM

POLY and HBAR, I think it's good to hold in a year or more. In addition to having a large community, both tokens have a large marketcap value and are actively traded in the market. In addition to the two tokens, I think we still have tokens that we can choose altcoin with prices under $ 0.1 at large exchangers like Binance and have 100x potential in the future.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:27:48 AM

So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

Apparently you didn't make a mistake with Unibright Cool For the rest of the projects, alas, I did not hear. But I think you also made the right choice. I would add BNB to the list.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:53:50 AM

So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol
I don't think what the OP has said is necessary, the under value of $0.10 doesn't matter when considering the best ones to hodl of buy, what matters is potentially, development, partnership. The only altcoin that I found good apart from ETH is Atom. They doing great in the crypto market.
From the ones you mentioned above, they have been dumped long time ago, non have a good and current project developments. And most importantly, the exchange they are matters a lot.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:04:36 AM

The coin that you have mentioned here I thing may be it is good but take a longer time. But, if you chose Tron, Cardano, VET and BNT then it is very sure that you will get more than 100x within a period of 3 years or even less. My first choice is Cardano and Tezos which looks very good for holding.
culuuton

Activity: 1590

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:16:36 AM

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

Apparently you didn't make a mistake with Unibright Cool For the rest of the projects, alas, I did not hear. But I think you also made the right choice. I would add BNB to the list.

BNB's value is too great, he will not choose in his list. Verge (XVG) in the top 100, the value is under $ 0.01 now, it is on the list of 10 coins probably ok. Wink
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 09:02:26 AM

some projects under $ 0.1 that I still observe are Power Ledgers, the price of POWR is still at $ 0.08, even though the price of POWR in 2018 flies to $ 1, while still cheap you can buy it, the project fundamentals are also good, dont worry
Let's move on from 2017, this is 2020, forget your dream.

For me a good project to invest and it could up to 100x and even more than 100X is Ghost , i know many people don't like McAfee but don't think he is stupid.
Sure, Look like he is, "John McAfee Admits Ghost ‘Copy-Pasted’ From PIVX"

But I think you also made the right choice. I would add BNB to the list.
BNT then it is very sure that you will get more than 100x within a period of 3 years or even less. My first choice is Cardano and Tezos which looks very good for holding.
BNB's value is too great, he will not choose in his list.
Coin you are mentioned not under value $0.1 like OP mean.
Bancor (BNT) - $0.9
Tezos (XTZ) - $2.38
BNB - $15

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:33:02 AM

some projects under $ 0.1 that I still observe are Power Ledgers, the price of POWR is still at $ 0.08, even though the price of POWR in 2018 flies to $ 1, while still cheap you can buy it, the project fundamentals are also good, dont worry
Let's move on from 2017, this is 2020, forget your dream.

For me a good project to invest and it could up to 100x and even more than 100X is Ghost , i know many people don't like McAfee but don't think he is stupid.
Sure, Look like he is, "John McAfee Admits Ghost ‘Copy-Pasted’ From PIVX"

But I think you also made the right choice. I would add BNB to the list.
BNT then it is very sure that you will get more than 100x within a period of 3 years or even less. My first choice is Cardano and Tezos which looks very good for holding.
BNB's value is too great, he will not choose in his list.
Coin you are mentioned not under value $0.1 like OP mean.
Bancor (BNT) - $0.9
Tezos (XTZ) - $2.38
BNB - $15

I understand what you say but there have been bitcoin forks which are at $ 300 per coin today. Ghost could easily go up to $ 300 in the future, perhaps even more than monero in the future! Today they cost just over 1 dollar.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 12:08:10 PM

There are a few things that I would like to add. First of all, the only cryptocurrency among the top 10 which is having an exchange rate below $1.00 per coin is the pseudo-coin named Ripple (XRP). There is another coin named Crypto.com Coin which came out of nowhere, but I don't know anything about that cryptocurrency. And another thing is that right now it is not very intelligent to invest in coins that are outside the top 10 list.
Mrchristo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:32:00 PM

I'm one of the few persons who believe that for a project to mark a substantial increase in value, it requires a great use case and total supply. We all are aware of the fact that projects tends to burn some tokens after a while to help prevent the excessive dumps of the value. There are several projects whose team are very assiduous and committed to the success of the project, but the total supply is making it seem like they've not been working.
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:44:24 PM

We should not justify or select any altcoin by seeing his price because in altcoin total supply is very important and we should look at which exchanges are available for trade.So I think you should make proper research.
Anyways My opinion is to buy RVN token.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:00:48 PM

I think what people think about altcoin is a worthless smart contract that is responsible for most of the investor's loss. It's very easy and cheap to create a token by using smart contract so scammer also takes the chance of that. Most of the alts out there do not have any real use or popularity at all. But as long as alt price is related to bitcoin price so I think if another bull run happens like 2017 then there is a chance that alt can give investors 100x profit.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:05:16 PM

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol

Are you serious in what you are asking here?don't you know how hard to find a single currency that can even Reach  top 10 and now you are asking for 10 currencies that can Make x100??

looks like you want to win a jackpot in lottery right?

10 currencies that 0.10$ x100 so you mean those coin can give you  a chance to be a millionaire in just one betting?

Nope this is far from impossible mate.

and besides i will give you a year and tell us even if at least 1 of your choice Hit the target.

shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:20:19 PM

It will say very difficult and hard realize which coins hit the target. But I consider as few coins which are stellar(xlm), mb8 coin (mb8), mexc token( mexc), buzzcoin (gldy), aion (aion), utrust token(utrust). These coins will reach as we except.  

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:52:17 PM

I would advise you to think about investing in Cardano, this altcoin sometimes brings me a good profit, also of course Stellar, this altcoin very often grows in price and gives profit to investors, well, the third option is TRON, which is also a good investment option.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 02:39:03 PM

There is no guarantee that altcoins whose prices are under $ 0.10 can go up to 100x. I think all altcoins are possibly to go up by 100x,
the most important thing is we have to be right in doing research on the altcoins that we will buy. I am more confident with coins that
have an active developer team to be able to go up 100x. Like ETH, BNB, XTZ, TRX, BAT and LINK. That potential altcoins will pump 100x.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: