Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promoters still have a place on crypto world  (Read 289 times)
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:03:11 AM

Promoters have been always an important of a certain project or business in order to attract possible investors or costumers. Any of promoters, small or big promoters would be a big help especially in cryptocurrency. As a start up project and if you don't have anything source of funds yo run and develop the project you would reply in promoting the project at a cheap price but in a big way through the use of bounty hunters and social media in exchange to their services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:40:18 PM

Certainly every thing in today's world needs marketing to create exposure of that to people  but the marketing should be different from the early marketing that was done during the great hype where individuals like Balina and some others promote coin for a share of the project . That definitely has to change .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:04:32 PM

ICO and IEO are for raising funds, what about bounty? To create awareness around the web to get more investors right? This makes it two ways for projects to gain investors, I would have said ' why do new projects need bounty hunters for then' but bounty hunters are playing a big role here as you can see that's why we keep seeing bounty campaigns from IEO projects, although not all of IEO cares about bounties

Many projects turn away from bounties, because it's being abused and misused.

More than 50% of bounty hunters who use social media as their tool, have accounts created just for that. Meaning they're mostly spam accounts which no one cares about, no one retweets, no one views. And as such is worthless.

I've done an experiment, where a bounty hunter had more than 15k followers on twitter. And when i checked his stats, it was like maybe 20 views of the post and not a single click or retweet.
I respect your opinion sir but don't you think many of them cannot boost running another means of project marketing except bounty campaign. They consider it as the best option because many of them do not have money to even run ads to get investors. So I think they get served the same way they wanted. Many time I always do website analysis of the projects and I always see that most of where their traffic comes from are brought courtesy of the bounty hunters
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:00:07 PM

I respect your opinion sir but don't you think many of them cannot boost running another means of project marketing except bounty campaign. They consider it as the best option because many of them do not have money to even run ads to get investors. So I think they get served the same way they wanted. Many time I always do website analysis of the projects and I always see that most of where their traffic comes from are brought courtesy of the bounty hunters

Projects without financial backing are usually doomed to fail. They're bad projects or money grabs.
Maybe 0.1% of those are actually good, but unnoticed
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:31:31 PM

Bounty hunters help will always be needed, there is no faster way of spreading news about a project better than bounty hunters job, it's very effective, although this doesn't mean the project promoted by bounty hunters will be successful always, that is left for the project capability
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:37:49 PM

Many projects will refuse to launch because of the economy break down so ain't expecting any quality projects soon, the project's I promoted successful have already decide to continue development only after the crisis is over

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:43:47 PM

Many projects will refuse to launch because of the economy break down so ain't expecting any quality projects soon, the project's I promoted successful have already decide to continue development only after the crisis is over

I saw a couple of projects that did the same thing, they are paused until the coronavirus situation ends. I believe it's a smart decision to make,
not because of health reasons, they can work from home, but for financial reasons. Now it's not the time for risky investments as new projects are.
People hold what they have and in this dip people will buy gold or Bitcoin, something that has been around for years and in what they believe in.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:44:21 PM

ICO and IEO are for raising funds, what about bounty? To create awareness around the web to get more investors right? This makes it two ways for projects to gain investors, I would have said ' why do new projects need bounty hunters for then' but bounty hunters are playing a big role here as you can see that's why we keep seeing bounty campaigns from IEO projects, although not all of IEO cares about bounties

There are only a few crowdfunding projects that succeeded without the help of bounty hunters, 90% of them always do a bounty campaign, it's free marketing for their project and crowdfunding, if the project fails to generate enough funds they are likely to delay or lock bounty hunters rewards, they don't want bounty hunters dumping first their token so they lock it or delay payment.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:54:11 PM

There are only a few crowdfunding projects that succeeded without the help of bounty hunters, 90% of them always do a bounty campaign, it's free marketing for their project and crowdfunding, if the project fails to generate enough funds they are likely to delay or lock bounty hunters rewards, they don't want bounty hunters dumping first their token so they lock it or delay payment.
It's been the process when new projects needs traffics and possible investors, the service of bounty hunters are needed to bring awareness and bring
traffics to the website, Regarding to the delays that's mostly the case where developers are keeping the stake to avoid huge dumped though it isn't the
hunters who really affecting the value but those early investors and the developing team itself.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 05:28:36 PM

It's a really big task as promoters will always be needed. The effect of good promotion for a project cannot be overemphasized. It gives worldwide awarnesss about the project to potential investors which draws them in. This can only be done by massive promotion by hunters.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:05:57 PM

Although most of us are not happy with so many ICO that are turning to scam these days, we still have to admit that bounty campaigns are really an important part for launching any project. Maybe IEO are not scam but there are a lot of them that are not successful at the end. Bounty campaigns are good as they help to create awareness for the project and bring more investors. If a project is good but lacks promotion, it’s not going to be successful. It needs to be promoted before it will gain the kind of investors it needs.

Until need for innovation exists which will lead to new business which means promotions still have more room. I guess bounty hunters will find more fruitful times in coming weeks hopefully.
helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:38:47 PM

Yes, they do. Maybe not at high in demand like before (thanks to alt and spam acc) but still in need to spread awareness of the project and take the role of early adopter for that new coin.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:41:11 PM

Bounty helps new projects build a thriving community and support them after the end of the ICO or IEO. They only need a budget of about $ 10,000 and then, their telegram, facebook, twitter will have a lot of followers and active. But today many projects take advantage of bounty and after the end they will think of different reasons to refuse payment, which is a big problem that we are facing.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:43:17 PM

Yes, they do. Maybe not at high in demand like before (thanks to alt and spam acc) but still in need to spread awareness of the project and take the role of early adopter for that new coin.
there is a possibility that new coins will develop in the future because the plans are still very long and fresh. but when looking at moments and situations must also be considered. many updates from a platform are arguably a failure because they have no impact on their markets. After all, they are wrong in choosing unsupportive market conditions.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:45:30 PM

I still believe that bounty hunters have huge place for the promotion and to reach mass. If team don't promote through bounty hunters, how team can reach to mass people? Besides this, forum signature have a huge positive impact on the project and hence i can surely say, "signature plays the most vital factor for the success of a project". The more higher rank holders wear signature, the better its promotion and trust increase.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:47:35 PM

I saw a couple of projects that did the same thing, they are paused until the coronavirus situation ends. I believe it's a smart decision to make,
not because of health reasons, they can work from home, but for financial reasons. Now it's not the time for risky investments as new projects are.
People hold what they have and in this dip people will buy gold or Bitcoin, something that has been around for years and in what they believe in.

thats actually a good decision since many people will not use thier money to invest in any kind investment in this situation. They will prefer to use the money in hand so in anycase that they need it they can easily pull it out in thier wallet. Any kind of investment even stocks will not be the first option right now because there are much more important things need to do than investing.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:59:23 PM

If a certain project do really want to gain popularity in this type of industry, then someone needs to move to make it happen and that is when bounty hunters are needed to do the task upon a project have released a bounty campaign to be able to gather numbers of bounty hunters that will promote the project in this forum, to other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and other related stuffs that will make the project's existence be known or be visible to the crowd. Bounties are being held like doing an advertisement of a certain product to gain consumers that will use the product. Same thing applies on bounties. Bounty hunters are attracting potential investors towards the project brought by their made promotion. Doing bounty and having bounty hunters are really essential in this industry to discover new existing projects and to make a project popular through it.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:17:09 PM

Of course. Project promoters or prize hunters also have an important role in promoting their projects. although sometimes the prize hunter is always underestimated, but if there is no prize hunter the project may not be known by investors, especially in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: