Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPot - DOGE Deposit  (Read 139 times)
10gc (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 01:04:43 PM

Dear all,

I have deposited dogecoins on my CoinPot DOGE wallet almost 48h ago however they haven't been credited yet. Do you know how long it takes for deposits to be credited on CoinPot?

I believe the problem is with CoinPot because I checked my transaction on dogechain explorer and it was confirmed.

Thanks in advance for your help!  Smiley
10gc (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 05:59:53 PM

If blockchain has confirmation then the problem definitely is CoinPot. But to my knowledge, that faucet service has a very long history of problems I wouldn't advice using that as a wallet for the long term. One more issue could be that doge deposits require a lot of confirmations? Good luck contacting support.

Thanks for your answer!

Which wallet would you recommend for receiving doge and converting them to btc? Thanks!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:08:22 AM

If blockchain has confirmation then the problem definitely is CoinPot. But to my knowledge, that faucet service has a very long history of problems I wouldn't advice using that as a wallet for the long term. One more issue could be that doge deposits require a lot of confirmations? Good luck contacting support.

Thanks for your answer!

Which wallet would you recommend for receiving doge and converting them to btc? Thanks!

you can try exodus wallet . its easy to use , safe and secure also supports many kinds of altcoin not just doge  . 

btw im not related to them , infact i was also looking for a doge wallet and my friend recomend it on me before  . i also heard coinpot and use them before but not now  .  i only use them before when i was still active on joining a faucet  . i heard coinpot was shutdown long time ago  ? but thats impossible because you still deposit on them meaning you can still open them right  ?

10gc (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:36:48 AM

Thanks for your answer!

you can try exodus wallet . its easy to use , safe and secure also supports many kinds of altcoin not just doge  . 

btw im not related to them , infact i was also looking for a doge wallet and my friend recomend it on me before  . i also heard coinpot and use them before but not now  .  i only use them before when i was still active on joining a faucet  . i heard coinpot was shutdown long time ago  ? but thats impossible because you still deposit on them meaning you can still open them right  ?

Thanks for the recommendation. Have you ever used Faucetpay's doge wallet?

Regarding CoinPot, it is still up and running and I keep collecting cryptos. Withdrawal is still working properly and timely.
10gc (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:12:22 AM

BREAKING NEWS: I just got credited doge on my CoinPot doge wallet, therefore I can guarantee that CoinPot wallet works Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: