Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: restoring the ottoman/istanbul/byzantum empire the smart way (for turks)  (Read 207 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 01:23:58 PM

turks are sad about the fall of the ottoman empire, similar but restoring it with a nationalist/islamist way will not work, and turkey will lose its good relationships with europe if erdogan continues to use migrants as negotiation chips.

but there is still a much smarter way, turks can make their istanbul a world respected city, they have to do it the smart way, here my suggestion how:

1. make istanbul a neutral city abandoning turkish nationalism

2. make istanbul a religiously neutral city, stopping the 99% muslim dominance (istanbul had majority christian population during ottoman age.

3.make istanbul a neutral bicontinental city. meaning it has to controll its borders to both sides europe and the middle east.

4. istanbul has also to get a a neutral names, constantinople, and byzantum are also allowed official names of the city.

5. istanbul becomes a merchant and soft power respected in europe and in the middle east, it needs to have a strict corruption free burocracy as istanbul would have privileged relations with europe istanbul would be allowed to appoint visas for trusted merchants, companies and tourists to europe and maybe also into the middle east. (if the middle east ever decides to become a peaceful and prosperous region.

6. istanbul as a newly created city state would be vastly influential and powerful, it also would need a monarch controlling the financial system like during ottoman age.

there are more steps to this in reality but it also is comming automatically istanbul is distinguishing itself from anatolian turkish cities. trying to be more neutral and less middle eastern

regards

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 04:01:02 PM

So you want them to go back in time, and make it an autonomous city state ruled by a christian monarchy no less.

This isn't going to happen, and the Ottoman Empire wasn't a mere city state, or christian, but Islamic caliphate.

Besides why would you want to change their religion? Who are YOU to pick THEIR religion? Are you from the mistaken view that Islam cannot be peaceful, when that is the very meaning of the word? Christianity also has its long history of violence, so the religion is not the problem people are.

Should i remind you how the Ottoman Empire was stopped from invading Europe? Should i mention how the "christian" Vlad the Impaler got its nickname from?

This is the guy that single handedly stopped a many times larger Ottoman army in their tracks by breaking people minds with the "spectacle" they saw...

While the fictional vampire tales made later that came to our days are all utter garbage, the REAL Vlad was actually far crueler, medieval style. The Pope had a serious trouble with him as he was both a devil to ex-commune and the savior of (Christian) Europe from the Ottoman (Islamic) empire.

Sure there are also the crusades, the witch burning, inquisitions, etc. This is THE AGE when Islam was seen as the civilized, cultured and even scientifically advanced world, precisely by the likes of the Ottoman, vs the DARK savage Europe.

Again, its the people. Funny thing you need to be told that...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4496

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:49:33 PM

dang kingscorpio thinks the ottoman were christian. and wants more christians??!
seriously??!

i guess he been reading the propaganda machine.
he has forgot all the wars. yep the west was even fighting the ottomans in the first world war..
and guess what those descendands are still angry about the invasion even till today.

the middle east hate christians. and here is king scorpio wanting to go in again and push for more christianity.
(facepalm)

i can understand him wanting to make it switzerland2.0 for international trade reasons. but messing with religion an trying to rewrite the history of the ottoman empire is just  master face palm of silliness

again i can understand the logistical possibility of istanbul because of its positioning of mid point between middle east and europe and has the eurasian tunnel (just like london is positioned closest to europe and has the euro tunnel)

but thinking religion and history needs to rewrite to develop istanbul into a merchant centric city. doesnt need it.
and again as for trying to re-vitalise the ottoman empire.. king might need to take another glance over the history books

much better to get the west (UK/america) out of the middle east. and get asia/europe/middle east into a room and negociate between themselves.

its mainly the american involvement after all that is causing most pains in that area.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
LazerSMS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 07:06:47 PM

The Ottoman Empire always lagged behind European Empires, it tried modernizing only when it was too late and balkanization had already started.

As long as the majority of Turks keep being ideologically in line with everything that was wrong about the Turkey of 100 years ago than Turkey will keep underperforming. It needs an ideological renewal, that can then be pushed to the Middle East as an alternative to the religious extremism and sectarianism there.

Send and Receive SMS Anonymously with Bitcoin | LazerSMS.com
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 12:26:52 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 05:15:48 AM by KingScorpio

So you want them to go back in time, and make it an autonomous city state ruled by a christian monarchy no less.

This isn't going to happen, and the Ottoman Empire wasn't a mere city state, or christian, but Islamic caliphate.

Besides why would you want to change their religion? Who are YOU to pick THEIR religion? Are you from the mistaken view that Islam cannot be peaceful, when that is the very meaning of the word? Christianity also has its long history of violence, so the religion is not the problem people are.

Should i remind you how the Ottoman Empire was stopped from invading Europe? Should i mention how the "christian" Vlad the Impaler got its nickname from?

This is the guy that single handedly stopped a many times larger Ottoman army in their tracks by breaking people minds with the "spectacle" they saw...

While the fictional vampire tales made later that came to our days are all utter garbage, the REAL Vlad was actually far crueler, medieval style. The Pope had a serious trouble with him as he was both a devil to ex-commune and the savior of (Christian) Europe from the Ottoman (Islamic) empire.

Sure there are also the crusades, the witch burning, inquisitions, etc. This is THE AGE when Islam was seen as the civilized, cultured and even scientifically advanced world, precisely by the likes of the Ottoman, vs the DARK savage Europe.

Again, its the people. Funny thing you need to be told that...

it depends how you define it, turks seem to only care that istanbul doesnt dominate their life anymore, and they having lost freedoms in europe, i bet turks don't care how istanbul rules its region as long as its doing that.

because also ankara/eu turkey will be run by a ton of discriminations against the poor.

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 09:45:41 AM

in my oppinion the ottoman empire (kapitalist force from istanbul/byzantum) can be rebuild but turks are to orcish for that it will be as before a deed of a foreigner to revive the cities global glory and put it out of ankaras shadow.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:55:16 AM

dang kingscorpio thinks the ottoman were christian. and wants more christians??!
seriously??!

he has forgot all the wars. yep the west was even fighting the ottomans in the first world war..
and guess what those descendands are still angry about the invasion even till today.

the middle east hate christians. and here is king scorpio wanting to go in again and push for more christianity.
(facepalm)

i can understand him wanting to make it switzerland2.0 for international trade reasons. but messing with religion an trying to rewrite the history of the ottoman empire is just  master face palm of silliness

again i can understand the logistical possibility of istanbul because of its positioning of mid point between middle east and europe and has the eurasian tunnel (just like london is positioned closest to europe and has the euro tunnel)

but thinking religion and history needs to rewrite to develop istanbul into a merchant centric city. doesnt need it.
and again as for trying to re-vitalise the ottoman empire.. king might need to take another glance over the history books

much better to get the west (UK/america) out of the middle east. and get asia/europe/middle east into a room and negociate between themselves.

its mainly the american involvement after all that is causing most pains in that area.

All that franky1 wants is Jewish banker rule. People are getting sick of being stolen from through the banking system. It's even the reason why we have Bitcoin and the altcoins... to slow or stop the Jewish banking thievery.

If Hitler had won in WW2, he would never have been able to hold it. Little Ireland has been fighting this war against England for ages. Hitler would have made some moves, and then he would have had to do the same thing that Genghis Kahn had to do, and Rome had to do, and any other major country had to do. He would have had to give in to the peoples of the nations, freedom, in many ways, and there would have been freedom after all.

Remember ancient Babylon from 2,700 years ago? Their empire ruled the world. But it had to give in to the Medes and Persians when it became too cocky. Same would have happened with Hitler if he had won.

Why do I talk about Hitler? Because if Hitler had won, he would have taken down the Jewish world bankers. He would have replaced them with a system of barter that wouldn't have stolen even 1% of what the Jewish banking system has stolen today. And it would have taken the Jewish bankers 500 years to come back with their sneaky, behind-the-scenes treachery that they always do.

Do you think the banking system isn't stealing? What else is Quantitative Easing? Look at all the money that is being printed out of thin air right now, literally reducing the value of all the money that the people hold.

What does this have to the bringing back the Ottoman Empire? One major thing. It has to do with bringing back all kinds of empires. And this is done by removing the money system, and replacing it with fair trade.

KingScorpio might be saying the Ottoman Empire, and the Istanbul/Byzantium basic location. And he is right that they were Christian for a long time in ancient history. But what he is really talking about is freedom from a slaving system that is stealing from us wherever we live.

All that franky1 is promoting is slavery to the bankers. But don't really blame him. He is like millions who don't really see how loads of people are being destroyed by the money system, while he sits in a position of freedom with his wealth.

But that's not even the big point. The big point is freedom. Freedom to speak is one of the most welcomed freedoms around. And franky1 is absolutely free to speak. But the question is, why is he always deriding other people when they speak? Maybe if he could start to capitalize the first word of sentences as is standard, he would understand that communications are for everybody, and that some other people can think as well as or better than he. But even if he doesn't, he is free.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4496

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:48:03 AM

backecker again you have no clue, try reading instead of imagining

no where in my posts have i been pro-bank
wake up and do your research

as for ancient religion
i bet you have been brainwashed into thinking mary-joseph and jesus were white..
sorry to inform you they were middle eastern.
and its only modern religions that translate stuff to favour the skin colour they are trying to herd into flocks.

yep christianity of whites came from the west. not the middle east.
there was actually no one called 'mary' 2000 years ago where as it was more like miriam that would have been the name back then..
but ill let yo keep believing the western religions of stories that have been twisted to fit the community its told to

so yet again do some research.
christianity didnt come first

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 12:50:26 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 01:12:32 PM by KingScorpio

seriously??!

(facepalm)

i can understand him wanting to make it switzerland2.0 for international trade reasons. but messing with religion an trying to rewrite the history of the ottoman empire is just  master face palm of silliness

All that franky1 wants is Jewish banker rule. People are getting sick of being stolen from through the banking system. It's even the reason why we have Bitcoin and the altcoins... to slow or stop the Jewish banking thievery.

If Hitler had won in WW2, he would never have been able to hold it. Little Ireland has been fighting this war against England for ages. Hitler would have made some moves, and then he would have had to do the same thing that Genghis Kahn had to do, and Rome had to do, and any other major country had to do. He would have had to give in to the peoples of the nations, freedom, in many ways, and there would have been freedom after all.

Remember ancient Babylon from 2,700 years ago? Their empire ruled the world. But it had to give in to the Medes and Persians when it became too cocky. Same would have happened with Hitler if he had won.

Why do I talk about Hitler? Because if Hitler had won, he would have taken down the Jewish world bankers. He would have replaced them with a system of barter that wouldn't have stolen even 1% of what the Jewish banking system has stolen today. And it would have taken the Jewish bankers 500 years to come back with their sneaky, behind-the-scenes treachery that they always do.

Do you think the banking system isn't stealing? What else is Quantitative Easing? Look at all the money that is being printed out of thin air right now, literally reducing the value of all the money that the people hold.

What does this have to the bringing back the Ottoman Empire? One major thing. It has to do with bringing back all kinds of empires. And this is done by removing the money system, and replacing it with fair trade.

KingScorpio might be saying the Ottoman Empire, and the Istanbul/Byzantium basic location. And he is right that they were Christian for a long time in ancient history. But what he is really talking about is freedom from a slaving system that is stealing from us wherever we live.

All that franky1 is promoting is slavery to the bankers. But don't really blame him. He is like millions who don't really see how loads of people are being destroyed by the money system, while he sits in a position of freedom with his wealth.

But that's not even the big point. The big point is freedom. Freedom to speak is one of the most welcomed freedoms around. And franky1 is absolutely free to speak. But the question is, why is he always deriding other people when they speak? Maybe if he could start to capitalize the first word of sentences as is standard, he would understand that communications are for everybody, and that some other people can think as well as or better than he. But even if he doesn't, he is free.

Cool

jewish bankers stand for transparency thats how the system of trust works between western states in the future a public blockchain could replace them,

its for example very untrustworthy if western european countries print and spend a ton of money staying rich while eastern european ones don't do that and try to earn their wealth. while the western ones just take it.

slavery will always exist for 99% of the population in the end its the mind or god that can set one free.

what i propose is transforming istanbul into an open and influential world city, which it was during ottoman age, today its simply a big side city living in the shadow of ankara.

in my oppinion this has to be done smart, by making istanbul a neutral city state, capital cities are often also their own state (london, washington, berlin etc.)

but it wont make turks rulers in the region they never where the rulers in the region, the rulers where the ottoman dynasty and only the leading caliph the princes got executed.

regards

i dont mean ottoman empire return with a hostile islamist chaliphate, that is isis, i mean making istanbul an outstanding an influential city again. which is essentially the same, then it was during ottoman empire age.

during ottoman age anatolian turks/population where only labout cattle for the caliph and it will not be different with open liberal bicontinental city state istanbul,

what will change is that city state istanbul coult become a globally influential and high ranked city, whilen current situation is that istanbul is dominated by ankara.

turks that want to restore the ottoman empire want basically to put the anatolian turks under the rule of a multinational monarch in istanbul who has a lot of power and influence both in the middle east and in europe,
but erdogan acts like an orc, the smart way to achieve that is by making istanbul a huge city state like singapore, with outstanding relations to both sides of the bosporus,

turks will then also became the slaves of that cities financial administration again as it would weaken ankara, but hey thats what they want with the ottoman empire

free istanbul/byzantum (who cares how that city will be called) will then have a lot of administrative rights that ankara can't get, for example it could issue visa's into the EU for trusted people living in anatolia,
back in the ottoman age such a system also existed, it was run through precious metals and religious nobility. poor anatolian turks never where able to visit and travel europe, and it will not be different in the future.

but turks get back their dominance comming from istanbul again. and istanbul would be influential again also more influential in europe than ankara, which is losing influence and support in europe with its weaponisation of migrants.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:43:37 PM

backecker again you have no clue, try reading instead of imagining

no where in my posts have i been pro-bank
wake up and do your research

as for ancient religion
i bet you have been brainwashed into thinking mary-joseph and jesus were white..
sorry to inform you they were middle eastern.
and its only modern religions that translate stuff to favour the skin colour they are trying to herd into flocks.

yep christianity of whites came from the west. not the middle east.
there was actually no one called 'mary' 2000 years ago where as it was more like miriam that would have been the name back then..
but ill let yo keep believing the western religions of stories that have been twisted to fit the community its told to

so yet again do some research.
christianity didnt come first

What is so interesting franky1, is that you are constantly suggesting that I try reading. When are you going to realize that just knowing how to read is only half of it... and maybe the smaller half. The important thing is WHAT you read. You really need to try to read the right thing, instead of simply following the crowd you are hanging out with, mentally.

For example, Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake and many others are realizing that much of modern archaeology is being ignored by the archaeological leaders. The experts have said what they believe, and they don't like their beliefs to be contradicted, even by the truth, which a few great thinkers are pointing out. So, which way are you going to go?

It seems that you simply want to follow the sheep, and listen to a bunch of lies and half-truths from the so-called experts. When are you going to wake up and realize that the world is way bigger than what the so-called experts and professionals talk about. You would do yourself good to start looking at reality a little, and start thinking about what yu read instead of just reading, and then accepting how you should think about what you read.

Btw, Christianity came first. How do we know? Because Jesus, the Christ, is the Person of God That exists in human form. Look in Genesis, at the time right after Adam and Eve sinned. It talks about God walking in the Garden in the cool of the day, and that Adam and Eve heard Him walking therein, and they hid themselves because they were changed by sin, and the change made them realize that they were naked.

Was it the Father walking in the Garden? No, because the Father is over all and is directing affairs of the universe from outside of it as well as within. Well, was it the Holy Spirit walking? No. Spirits don't have bodies so that they can walk. What form was God using when He walked in the Garden? It was the form of Jesus - the human form - Who exists with the Father and the Spirit from all eternity.

Christianity absolutely came first, even though people barely realize it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:57:16 PM

seriously??!

(facepalm)

i can understand him wanting to make it switzerland2.0 for international trade reasons. but messing with religion an trying to rewrite the history of the ottoman empire is just  master face palm of silliness

Cool

jewish bankers stand for transparency thats how the system of trust works between western states in the future a public blockchain could replace them,

its for example very untrustworthy if western european countries print and spend a ton of money staying rich while eastern european ones don't do that and try to earn their wealth. while the western ones just take it.

slavery will always exist for 99% of the population in the end its the mind or god that can set one free.

what i propose is transforming istanbul into an open and influential world city, which it was during ottoman age, today its simply a big side city living in the shadow of ankara.

in my oppinion this has to be done smart, by making istanbul a neutral city state, capital cities are often also their own state (london, washington, berlin etc.)

but it wont make turks rulers in the region they never where the rulers in the region, the rulers where the ottoman dynasty and only the leading caliph the princes got executed.

regards

i dont mean ottoman empire return with a hostile islamist chaliphate, that is isis, i mean making istanbul an outstanding an influential city again. which is essentially the same, then it was during ottoman empire age.

during ottoman age anatolian turks/population where only labout cattle for the caliph and it will not be different with open liberal bicontinental city state istanbul,

what will change is that city state istanbul coult become a globally influential and high ranked city, whilen current situation is that istanbul is dominated by ankara.

turks that want to restore the ottoman empire want basically to put the anatolian turks under the rule of a multinational monarch in istanbul who has a lot of power and influence both in the middle east and in europe,
but erdogan acts like an orc, the smart way to achieve that is by making istanbul a huge city state like singapore, with outstanding relations to both sides of the bosporus,

turks will then also became the slaves of that cities financial administration again as it would weaken ankara, but hey thats what they want with the ottoman empire

free istanbul/byzantum (who cares how that city will be called) will then have a lot of administrative rights that ankara can't get, for example it could issue visa's into the EU for trusted people living in anatolia,
back in the ottoman age such a system also existed, it was run through precious metals and religious nobility. poor anatolian turks never where able to visit and travel europe, and it will not be different in the future.

but turks get back their dominance comming from istanbul again. and istanbul would be influential again also more influential in europe than ankara, which is losing influence and support in europe with its weaponisation of migrants.

Transparency doesn't always equal explanation.

I agree that the bankers are transparent in many things. But when nobody understands the things that they see through transparency, and when the bankers don't explain it to them, is there really transparency?

For example. When the bankers loan money, it is a loan only because they have made the word "loan" to have a special legal meaning so that it fits into the paperwork in places where the common word "loan" would be appropriate. But it isn't really a loan in the way we think of a loan. Rather, it is a creation of new money. This can be seen by what happens in the so-called borrowing process.

I'm not going to go into it here. But if you want to see that what I am saying is truth, Google "Modern Money Mechanics," an out-of-print publication that the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago published in the past. Also, Google "Two Faces of Debt," a current Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago publication, and read their original version of it. In addition, Google "Tom Schauf bank freedom." Tom was a bank CPA who realized what is going on - that legal lending institution debts are creations of new money rather than debts - and has explained it clearly in his books, some of which are literally published online.

The point is, simply being transparent isn't always transparency.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 06:24:47 PM

seriously??!

(facepalm)

Cool

regards

Transparency doesn't always equal explanation.

I agree that the bankers are transparent in many things. But when nobody understands the things that they see through transparency, and when the bankers don't explain it to them, is there really transparency?

For example. When the bankers loan money, it is a loan only because they have made the word "loan" to have a special legal meaning so that it fits into the paperwork in places where the common word "loan" would be appropriate. But it isn't really a loan in the way we think of a loan. Rather, it is a creation of new money. This can be seen by what happens in the so-called borrowing process.

I'm not going to go into it here. But if you want to see that what I am saying is truth, Google "Modern Money Mechanics," an out-of-print publication that the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago published in the past. Also, Google "Two Faces of Debt," a current Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago publication, and read their original version of it. In addition, Google "Tom Schauf bank freedom." Tom was a bank CPA who realized what is going on - that legal lending institution debts are creations of new money rather than debts - and has explained it clearly in his books, some of which are literally published online.

The point is, simply being transparent isn't always transparency.

Cool

nations (people that want to work towards a certain goal for example building kurdistan) and their defined capitalists are being formed by god, the jewish bankers then offer them their services, it was this case violently with the germans, after ww2 they got the jewish rotshild banking services, and the german financial elite started running the country. same is being targeted with other nations.

the jewish bankers aren't really the issue, the issue is that nations want other nations to do what they want, and also individuals want other's to do what they want, like the refugees at greek turkish border that want the greeks to fix their lives.

the transparacy of the jewish bankers is not the issue for those that know whats going on.

paper money made out of nothing is also always debt, as it is burdening for other people that give hard earned goods and services for quickly printed paper money bills.

as a good muslim you should know that god is in controll god defines the value of currencies.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 06:41:24 PM

nations (people that want to work towards a certain goal for example building kurdistan) and their defined capitalists are being formed by god, the jewish bankers then offer them their services

the jewish bankers aren't really the issue, the issue is that nations want other nations to do what they want, and also individuals want other's to do what they want, like the refugees at greek turkish border that want the greeks to fix their lives.

the transparacy of the jewish bankers is not the issue for those that know whats going on

Thanks for confirming that ISIS, al-Qaeda, and the Mexican Cartels, and the Italian Mafia, right along with evil Jew-banks, are being formed by God. So, show me how God forms evil without being evil. I understand it. Do you?

Since you don't see that the banking system is the second from the top big evil, let me show you some Revelation. Revelation 13:1:
The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

So that you understand:
1. The Dragon is Satan, the Devil, up from the Abyss;
2. The sea is the group of ungodly and unbelievers in Jesus and Jesus-salvation;
3. The beast is AI, being developed by people, for use by the Dragon.

When Jesus conquered Satan on the cross, and confirmed it in His resurrection, the following 40 days until the ascension is the time when Satan was thrown into the Abyss, and it was locked and sealed over him (see the Revelation).

The thousand years that Satan is in the Abyss are figurative terminology for a very long time. They don't equal a literal thousand years; you can see this by reading Peter's books about a thousand years. The Abyss equals death for Satan. But as Jesus often showed, death is only a deep sleep.

At the time of the forming of the new Israel (1948), Satan came up from the Abyss, as foretold by the Revelation. But he needed a body. AI is the brain of that body, while the unbelievers of the world (the sea in Revelation and elsewhere) are the body itself.

The banking system is the way that the body unites to take control, control which it hands over to Satan, the great Dragon.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 06:45:20 PM

nations (people that want to work towards a certain goal for example building kurdistan) and their defined capitalists are being formed by god, the jewish bankers then offer them their services

the transparacy of the jewish bankers is not the issue for those that know whats going on

Thanks for confirming that ISIS, al-Qaeda, and the Mexican Cartels, and the Italian Mafia, right along with evil Jew-banks, are being formed by God. So, show me how God forms evil without being evil. I understand it. Do you?

Since you don't see that the banking system is the second from the top big evil, let me show you some Revelation. Revelation 13:1:
The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

So that you understand:
2. The sea is the group of ungodly and unbelievers in Jesus and Jesus-salvation;

When Jesus conquered Satan on the cross, and confirmed it in His resurrection, the following 40 days until the ascension is the time when Satan was thrown into the Abyss, and it was locked and sealed over him (see the Revelation).

The thousand years that Satan is in the Abyss are figurative terminology for a very long time. They don't equal a literal thousand years; you can see this by reading Peter's books about a thousand years. The Abyss equals death for Satan. But as Jesus often showed, death is only a deep sleep.

At the time of the forming of the new Israel (1948), Satan came up from the Abyss, as foretold by the Revelation. But he needed a body. AI is the brain of that body, while the unbelievers of the world (the sea in Revelation and elsewhere) are the body itself.

The banking system is the way that the body unites to take control, control which it hands over to Satan, the great Dragon.

Cool

good and evil are constructs, completely insignifican't, they are more like pawns in a chess play purely entertainment related

god is over them especially the islamic understanding of god is over them and doesn't has preferences, like christian god with humanism,

allah ist the game master, and the master designer of this world,

jesus is a prophet telling you how to live with a environment that is around people working with each other his story about him and the roman state explains basically how to live with it.
its neverthelss just a version of life,
god can create many more different frequencies and realities of life including polytheism etc.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 07:02:02 PM

So that you understand:

Cool

good and evil are constructs, completely insignifican't, they are more like pawns in a chess play purely entertainment related

god is over them especially the islamic understanding of god is over them and doesn't has preferences, like christian god with humanism,

allah ist the game master, and the master designer of this world

But you are missing the big points:
1. They are constructs because Jesus overcame evil in His righteous life, and His innocent suffering and death on the cross. Because of this work that Jesus did - taking the punishment for all people for all time - God has no reason for punishing anyone any longer;
2. So, the purpose of maintaining good in this life is to maintain the world and universe longer, so that people have the opportunity to be saved... because this world and universe operate on the laws of love. "Not one jot or one tittle will fall from the law until all is fulfilled."

Allah might be God. But if he is the real God, the views of him are distorted for Islamites. God is One, both Islamic and Christian view. So, how can we have the Christian Holy Trinity? Simple.

Consider the treasurer of a corporation that has many members. When the treasurer writes a check on behalf of the corporation, it is like every member of the corporation is writing that check.

The unity of God is way beyond corporate unity. God is One, whether He exercises His God-ness in the form of the Father, the Son (Jesus), or the Holy Spirit.

Islam doesn't have the full view of God. If they are simply Islamites in a simple way - not into studying the Koran - they might possibly be saved, because they believe God... and nobody knows in reality what God is like. But if they read and believe that Jesus is simply a prophet, and not God, they are lost. They are lost because they are rejecting the One God they are attesting to. You can't reject Jesus who is God, without rejecting God.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 07:24:17 PM

So that you understand:

Cool

allah ist the game master, and the master designer of this world

But you are missing the big points:
1. They are constructs because Jesus overcame evil in His righteous life, and His innocent suffering and death on the cross. Because of this work that Jesus did - taking the punishment for all people for all time - God has no reason for punishing anyone any longer;
2. So, the purpose of maintaining good in this life is to maintain the world and universe longer, so that people have the opportunity to be saved... because this world and universe operate on the laws of love. "Not one jot or one tittle will fall from the law until all is fulfilled."

Allah might be God. But if he is the real God, the views of him are distorted for Islamites. God is One, both Islamic and Christian view. So, how can we have the Christian Holy Trinity? Simple.

Consider the treasurer of a corporation that has many members. When the treasurer writes a check on behalf of the corporation, it is like every member of the corporation is writing that check.

The unity of God is way beyond corporate unity. God is One, whether He exercises His God-ness in the form of the Father, the Son (Jesus), or the Holy Spirit.

Islam doesn't have the full view of God. If they are simply Islamites in a simple way - not into studying the Koran - they might possibly be saved, because they believe God... and nobody knows in reality what God is like. But if they read and believe that Jesus is simply a prophet, and not God, they are lost. They are lost because they are rejecting the One God they are attesting to. You can't reject Jesus who is God, without rejecting God.

Cool

you have to distinguish between humanist version of god, and design related preferences of god,

in islam allah basically has a preference for humanism and a medieval society, as islam divine laws, related to its economic system. christianity and judaism don't have those.

thats why good things in christianity can be bad things in islam,

good and evil are orientation for children. for grown ups you have to feel gods ordering force, he controlls the emotion and feelings of everyone, despite them thinking they have themselves under control.

salvation is happening through god, god demands from the person to believe in him first, so he can prove himselves, but people want him to prove himselves before they can believe in him.

but gods point is that he can't prove himselves if people don't believe in him. and there are viable reasons for that.

a highly technisised urbanised and extremly antrophologic designed world like coruscant of star wars, also can have an understanding and relationship with a monotheistic god (called the force)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajkFR-Hwjc

although it is a complete disgrace from islamic perspective and it's good/evil understanding.

good/evil are bad cornerstones for understanding, whats going on, jews know that thats why they call the apple of recognition around good and evil, the reason why god threw adam and eve out of the paradise.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 07:34:19 PM

you have to distinguish between humanist version of god, and design related preferences of god,

in islam allah basically has a preference for humanism and a medieval society, as islam divine laws, related to its economic system. christianity and judaism don't have those.

good and evil are orientation for children.

salvation is happening through god, god demands from the person to believe in him first, so he can prove himselves, but people want him to prove himselves before they can believe in him.

but gods point is that he can't prove himselves if people don't believe in him. and there are viable reasons for that.

a highly technisised urbanised and extremly antrophologic designed world like coruscant of star wars, also can have an understanding and relationship with a monotheistic god (called the force)

although it is a complete disgrace from islamic perspective and good/evil understanding.

No! Rather, you have to distinguish between God and idols. You do this by looking at where the power is. The power is with the God of the Bible:
1. The Bible is the same message as always (Dead Sea Scrolls);
2. The meticulous way the nation of Israel kept and keeps their records, showing that the Bible is true;
3. The power that Moses and the prophets showed, and that is evident from prophesy being fulfilled.

You better get deeper into the study of what is really going on. Your superficial understanding is keeping you from a lot of enlightenment.

Btw, except in cases of unexpected, instantaneous death, God proves himself to people all the time. But people don't have to accept proof as proof. The only thing in life that is required of people is... death.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 07:50:47 PM

although it is a complete disgrace from islamic perspective and good/evil understanding.

No! Rather, you have to distinguish between God and idols. You do this by looking at where the power is. The power is with the God of the Bible:
2. The meticulous way the nation of Israel kept and keeps their records, showing that the Bible is true;
3. The power that Moses and the prophets showed, and that is evident from prophesy being fulfilled.

You better get deeper into the study of what is really going on. Your superficial understanding is keeping you from a lot of enlightenment.

Btw, except in cases of unexpected, instantaneous death, God proves himself to people all the time. But people don't have to accept proof as proof. The only thing in life that is required of people is... death.

Cool

wrong, power is purely a allowed by god. evil and good's power run at the basis of gods mercy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:37:48 PM

Cool

wrong, power is purely a allowed by god. evil and good's power run at the basis of gods mercy

Power is purely allow by God, not by god. It's God's control, by mercy or otherwise, that allows good and evil... not god's control. The only time that god has any control is when god is Satan, one of his minions, or a man/woman. But then the control that god has is allowed by God.

If you ARE talking about God and not god, but only have a limited keyboard that doesn't type caps, there is a bit of thinking going into the way that God works, without being evil, and yet controlling it. It has to do with Jesus-God, His suffering, death and resurrection.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 06:50:36 AM

Cool

Power is purely allow by God, not by god. It's God's control, by mercy or otherwise, that allows good and evil... not god's control. The only time that god has any control is when god is Satan, one of his minions, or a man/woman. But then the control that god has is allowed by God.

If you ARE talking about God and not god, but only have a limited keyboard that doesn't type caps, there is a bit of thinking going into the way that God works, without being evil, and yet controlling it. It has to do with Jesus-God, His suffering, death and resurrection.

Cool

whatever we are here talking about the restoration of istanbul political power which is basically equivalent with ottoman power, weather it will be a republic for a while similar like switzerland or become a monarchy soon is a secondary issue.
but one thing will remain anatolian turks will be discrminated by the rulers in istanbul, as they always where during ottoman age.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: