Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LATOKEN, Probit, What else?  (Read 1227 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:08:10 AM

After LATOKEN targeted by shit token/project to conduct an IEO, nowadays I see they glanced at PROBIT and hell yeah, that exchange become popular by shit project. I wonder who's the next exchange, lol
There have been a lot of posts warning about these exchanges, they are small exchanges and do not have too many users. So when they implement IEO, no one will be involved, that's why so far no project has been able to succeed at these exchanges.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:27:08 AM

Latoken, exmarket, Probit, p2pb2b, don't care how good or determined a project is, if you can afford the listing fee it's not a problem for them, they have no good reputation to protect, what surprised me the most is Latoken, they request up to 4 BTC for listings and yet they have fake volumes and other problems
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 09:33:23 AM

After LATOKEN targeted by shit token/project to conduct an IEO, nowadays I see they glanced at PROBIT and hell yeah, that exchange become popular by shit project. I wonder who's the next exchange, lol
I do not see it as "targeted" as you have used the expression. It is a business arrangement and the owners and management of the exchanges you mentioned have a bargain with the teams of the said shit tokens before the IEO began. It is business. Again, the development you have pointed cuts across many exchanges, including the almighty Binance exchange.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:48:33 AM

The exchange themselves make it look as if they will hough they're cheap. How much does Latoken charge projects for IEO? How much does probit charge? Now compare with his price range to what you get on either Bittrex or Kucoin or Binance include other due deligence these big exchange will pass before they accept an IEO project on their launchpad. The exchange are the cause.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:51:47 AM

I do not see it as "targeted" as you have used the expression. It is a business arrangement and the owners and management of the exchanges you mentioned have a bargain with the teams of the said shit tokens before the IEO began. It is business. Again, the development you have pointed cuts across many exchanges, including the almighty Binance exchange.

Just what my thoughts are. They don't target, its just that they need to populate their exchange with projects that are going to make them known and part of that is IEO promotes their exchange at the same time while the team gathers investors. The team could use them to scam but this can be identified by us when checking teams websites and project details like the whitepaper.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:10:06 AM

Latoken, exmarket, Probit, p2pb2b, don't care how good or determined a project is, if you can afford the listing fee it's not a problem for them, they have no good reputation to protect, what surprised me the most is Latoken, they request up to 4 BTC for listings and yet they have fake volumes and other problems
Yes, and among the four exchanges you mentioned, only one makes sense to use, namely probit, others such as Latoken, exmarket, and p2pb2b, they are exchanges with fake volumes, so there is often a problem when someone uses it.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:16:59 AM

There have been a lot of posts warning about these exchanges, they are small exchanges and do not have too many users. So when they implement IEO, no one will be involved, that's why so far no project has been able to succeed at these exchanges.
They are just claiming that the IEO is successfully raised the money.

Actually the faked volume and low cost listing fee is thier strategy to have many project owner list thier token in thier exchange .
What will be the benefit for them listing it?
They earn money for every project listed + it will add more user's in thier exchange since buyer's need to registered before they can buy the tokens.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 12:17:09 PM

Projects that can't get themselves listed to a good exchange will be listed to the easy ones like those mentioned by op and others.
It's easy for them to get there as long as they've made a sale and they can just leave their investors trading on those uncommon exchanges.
I haven't used vindax but it could be one of them too?

Vindax is not one good exchange many negative feedbacks about the exchange because it often holds user funds and also volume manipulation in certain token trading, surely this will be done by an unimportant project they buy more then discard and the token becomes shitcoin which is not useful.
Latoken and Vindax are not recommended exchanges.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 12:38:46 PM

Yes, and among the four exchanges you mentioned, only one makes sense to use, namely probit, others such as Latoken, exmarket, and p2pb2b, they are exchanges with fake volumes, so there is often a problem when someone uses it.
I also know some other exchanges like Vindex, Bcnex .. these are also scam exchanges and they also do IEO ... Stay away from these types of exchanges as soon as possible because it will take all the money from Investors. Just invest in the top altcoins in this market, or join the IEO of larger exchanges

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 02:01:45 PM

I also know some other exchanges like Vindex, Bcnex .. these are also scam exchanges and they also do IEO ... Stay away from these types of exchanges as soon as possible because it will take all the money from Investors. Just invest in the top altcoins in this market, or join the IEO of larger exchanges
Vindex some people still believe it because I see there are still some trades there but still I don't like this low exchange often manipulation and also many fail of IEO projects in this exchange.
For BCNEX, it is no longer reliable, it might be said to be a scam, even if the sale is successful, the exchange holds the user balance for a long time and until there is no provision, I think this is a scam.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 03:56:16 PM

in my opinion, besides Latoken, Probit now has many projects that make the Vindax exchange to do IEO. but the strange thing is that after IEO they did not really make the exchange for buying and selling, instead, they switched to another exchange or their tokens have no exchange at all. this is indeed a dirty game of irresponsible projects because they only think about their own benefits without regard to other people's losses.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:22:19 PM

I had a post where I mentioned all the shit exchanges which conduct scam IEO! But in that list ProBit wasn't there because that time it had a reputation! But now, I agree with you that ProBit is another scam IEO producer, ignore it at any cost! After these, Bitforex seems the next exchange that can be entered in this list, actually, 90% of exchanges are doing this shit jobs, so, I am ignoring all of them except Binance, Bittrex, Okex, Kucoin and some others!

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:49:55 PM

in my opinion, besides Latoken, Probit now has many projects that make the Vindax exchange to do IEO. but the strange thing is that after IEO they did not really make the exchange for buying and selling, instead, they switched to another exchange or their tokens have no exchange at all. this is indeed a dirty game of irresponsible projects because they only think about their own benefits without regard to other people's losses.
With such act coming from those irresponsible types of developers they are only after for the benefits and not looking for the sake of their investors
if there's real people who invested for them. Most of the time the figures from the results of the projects are also manipulated.
Developers  who are for real will conduct or provide good exchange to their investors, they will give good long term plans and not just list and go,.
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:57:03 PM

I had a post where I mentioned all the shit exchanges which conduct scam IEO! But in that list ProBit wasn't there because that time it had a reputation! But now, I agree with you that ProBit is another scam IEO producer, ignore it at any cost! After these, Bitforex seems the next exchange that can be entered in this list, actually, 90% of exchanges are doing this shit jobs, so, I am ignoring all of them except Binance, Bittrex, Okex, Kucoin and some others!

The entire cryptocurrency market has experienced a massive downtrend making it hard for new start-ups projects to raise tangible amount of money. Latoken has hosted lot of scam projects even when the market was bit bullish but i don't think probit add up to that list as their projects perform wonderfully during the bullish season,  I'd rather says the bearish market catch up with them just like every cryptocurrency exchanges out there
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 06:19:13 PM

As for Latoken it is well known for supporting shit tokens or projects but same can't be said about Probit, or rather I would say that Probit is better than Latoken a hundred folds. Also, when it comes to exchanges that support shit project's IEO I think the first should be P2PB2B then followed by Latoken. P2PB2B is well known for launching projects which will never attain IEO price after the token sale is over as the token will continue dumping badly. Latoken is yet another exchange in same category with P2PB2B.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 06:53:45 PM

There are really a lot of shit tokens and projects who supports by Latoken that it all turns out to waste of money and time, that is why it is really hard to accept for every investors and bounty hunters who participated in shitty projects because all of our hard works turn into waste.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 11:50:02 PM

The mentioned exchanges are the grave of dead tokens. The well-known exchanges will never list the bad projects and these projects are forced to get listing on the low volume exchanges. Latoken has never been considered as a good exchange for me and I will never send my personal documents for getting verified.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:04:37 AM

It's a shame because I use to trade in Probit and seem to like their platform. I have traded since the exchange started their operation and even still some assets left in their exchange. But I do observe that the exchange is flooded by some shitty coins. I just thought before that since the exchange is a bit new, they are just aggressive with their partnership with many coins but not expecting that it would mostly be the shitty ones.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:46:33 AM

In my opinion, Probit is still better than LAtoken. Maybe there are some IEO that the tokens don't look good but in my opinion the project is still workable. In addition, the withdrawal fee in Probit in my opinion is quite competitive and also the process is quite fast
Flush-Grey

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:16:48 AM

In my opinion, Probit is still better than LAtoken. Maybe there are some IEO that the tokens don't look good but in my opinion the project is still workable. In addition, the withdrawal fee in Probit in my opinion is quite competitive and also the process is quite fast

I agree. LAToken is the worst.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: