Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Groundcoins - https://groundcoins.joaojeronimo.info/  (Read 103 times)
joao.jeronimo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 04:03:32 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 04:35:57 AM by joao.jeronimo

Hello.

I'm launching a CryptoCurrency stats website.
https://groundcoins.joaojeronimo.info/
(Note: Ads are by PopAds. They open only 1 time per loaded page, with no floating banners.)
For now it only has market price information and graphs. Data for the 'BTC/TUSD' market is the one I'm collecting for the longest time, so it's the default, but you also have ETH/TUSD, LTC/TUSD, BTC/EUR and ETH/EUR. I'm prepared to collect data for lot's of other markets, so if you need one, just let me know!

For now this is still a work in progress, so I suggest that you watch this thread where I will be releasing information when new features are added.
I plan to add the following features: paid API access, statistics about arbitrage opportunities, maybe a blog about cryptocurrencies, maybe a tool for arbitrage trading, and maybe a faucet with funny mini-games.

Thanks!
João Jerónimo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3427

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 10:27:09 AM

(Note: Ads are by PopAds. They open only 1 time per loaded page, with no floating banners.)
Thanks for the note but it's still annoying...
- You might want to list that on your website as well.

For now it only has market price information and graphs. Data for the 'BTC/TUSD' market is the one I'm collecting for the longest time
IMHO, your data collection isn't long enough while comparing it with other charts.

For now this is still a work in progress, so I suggest that you watch this thread where I will be releasing information when new features are added.
You might want to move this thread to "Project Development" instead...
- "Move topic" button is at the bottom left corner of the page.

I plan to add the following features: paid API access, statistics about arbitrage opportunities, maybe a blog about cryptocurrencies, maybe a tool for arbitrage trading, and maybe a faucet with funny mini-games.
In addition to those, you really should work on its visual side as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 08:23:35 PM

The site redirects me to this link ----> https://groundcoins. t k/, it seems that you have purchased the domain and then you redirected it to the free page to save some money which is an indication of the level of modernization and the quality of the developed team.

I don’t know why you bought groundcoins.joaojeronimo.info/ domain, it seems difficult and it is easy to make mistakes.
You also need more work in developing the site, as most of the data is not up to date.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██