Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Website/Blog Designing and Building for All  (Read 280 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 01:35:16 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2023, 05:14:27 AM by jamalaezaz
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

Hey.
I am here with another Free of free-of-cost service for All my BCT Friends.

I can create websites with:

Blogger
Wix
WordPress
I'll Add more.

Type of Websites I can Create:
Blogs
E-commerce
Portfolio
Video/Game Site
*Feel free to ask anything else. I'll see what I can Do*

and you can ask me to try anything else if you want.

I might put a limit on the Daily or Weekly free work I do. I'll see what response I'll get from the community.

Websites I've Made:
1: https://CoinFine.org

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wtfjohan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:44:30 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2020, 11:00:21 PM by wtfjohan

Seeing you are reported as scam so editing away my info.. Sorry.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 07:47:45 AM

Hi! I am creating two faucet sites, and one blog - the latter will be a wordpress blog where I talk about my gambling addiction among other things such as how to get out of the dirt poor times and perhaps make some money - possibly use my faucets to get free money, every bit counts right?! I just wanna help people while also helping myself, to be honest - I mean the blog will be an emotional tool for me to get my anxiousness out about the gambling, how bad it's gotten because of it - I just wanna share it so perhaps I can stop one or two people from going as deep as I did - then I'd feel it's a success already, you know?

Anyway, since I can DM you - maybe you could add me on telegram? its @anonminivan (yeah, silly hehe) I am already at the stage where I got 3 domains & hosting for them all with cpanel and all that stuff - but aside from possible asking you to help me design a nice blog for the gambling discussion (and some space for ads perhaps... I am really poor so I appreciate the free help you are giving quite a lot.. But I would even pay as much as I could if you could help me with the faucet stuff, I have no idea where to even start? I just like the idea of giving away money to people, it feels like a win win kinda? Well, I am hoping you add me to discuss the project further and if you are up for it! Thanks Smiley

// Christoffer
I'll send you a PM shortly.
I don't like gambling and don't do anything related to gambling. but since you want to use your blog against gambling and discourage others about this disease. I'll help you then.

wtfjohan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:06:29 AM

You could say im at the rock bottom financially right now. So I just want to share my path and how my life turned out thanks to my gambling addiction. I'd appreciate the help, thank you.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 01:07:30 PM

Hi! I am creating two faucet sites, and one blog - the latter will be a wordpress blog where I talk about my gambling addiction among other things such as how to get out of the dirt poor times and perhaps make some money - possibly use my faucets to get free money, every bit counts right?! I just wanna help people while also helping myself, to be honest - I mean the blog will be an emotional tool for me to get my anxiousness out about the gambling, how bad it's gotten because of it - I just wanna share it so perhaps I can stop one or two people from going as deep as I did - then I'd feel it's a success already, you know?

Anyway, since I can DM you - maybe you could add me on telegram? its @anonminivan (yeah, silly hehe) I am already at the stage where I got 3 domains & hosting for them all with cpanel and all that stuff - but aside from possible asking you to help me design a nice blog for the gambling discussion (and some space for ads perhaps... I am really poor so I appreciate the free help you are giving quite a lot.. But I would even pay as much as I could if you could help me with the faucet stuff, I have no idea where to even start? I just like the idea of giving away money to people, it feels like a win win kinda? Well, I am hoping you add me to discuss the project further and if you are up for it! Thanks Smiley

// Christoffer
hey. I tried to message you in telegram. but the username you gave does not exist.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 04:19:35 AM

here is a website I've built and own: https://www.altcoinplace.co/

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 04:52:20 AM

bump

keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:03:29 AM

whoops , you been reported scam, what happened ?

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:21:33 AM

I am usually looking to restructure or overhaul my Wordpress websites. However, your red trust ratings are a big concern for me.

I don’t care much about your samples and portfolio, but I’ve got a question for you.

Give me one reason why should we trust you in your free service? Or you are just doing a style where you offer a specific service for free, and if we want the “exact” thing that we’re looking for, you’re gonna offer an “upsell” package?

Plus the fact that in order to overhaul everything, you may require me to provide you the host username and password, correct? Which of course, that’s another big concern and I can’t trust you on that.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 09:13:50 AM
Merited by jamalaezaz (3)

I am usually looking to restructure or overhaul my Wordpress websites. However, your red trust ratings are a big concern for me.

I don’t care much about your samples and portfolio, but I’ve got a question for you.

Give me one reason why should we trust you in your free service? Or you are just doing a style where you offer a specific service for free, and if we want the “exact” thing that we’re looking for, you’re gonna offer an “upsell” package?

Plus the fact that in order to overhaul everything, you may require me to provide you the host username and password, correct? Which of course, that’s another big concern and I can’t trust you on that.

He is offering a free service so why complicate things ?  If you know about word press, you should know that there is no need to give the user name and password. You can give him Editor, Author or Contributor role as per your requirement.

Secondly a free Service can be given to built up the trust and also to improve the portfolio. That's how people start a new career on a free marketplaces.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 04:25:24 PM

The reply above me answered you well.
I am offering a valuable thing for free of cost and you still have a problem with that? lol. it is simple if you don't trust me you don't need to use it. since there is no funds involved and as the above reply said there is no chance of stealing anyone's property as I won't have main access to their hosting and domains. so there is no point bringing my ratings and spreading baseless fuds.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 05:12:08 AM

Got Free time lately so bumping this thread again in case anyone needs any help.
Ready to Accept some new challenges as well as want to practice My Skills.

I also Updated the Op With:

Type of Websites I can Create:
Blogs
E-commerce
Portfolio
*Feel free to ask anything else. I'll see what I can Do*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: