Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LONG NETWORK on bitcoin blockchain with secret correspondence and marketplace  (Read 6079 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:34:13 AM

For six months of this year, the price of Long coin has decreased by more than ten times, trading volumes have fallen by more than twenty thousand times, from several hundred thousand to $3 per day, explorer is still not available, I do not draw further conclusions, just my observation. Sad

SteepPepper (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 04:17:21 PM

Thank you for your work. Zhenya - I take my words back! Sorry! You are ok people. If you haven't figured it out yet, you'll have to wait until all sorts of fagots leave the project ... They'll get bored with it sooner or later ... The world has changed - now it's not those who, sitting on the mother's neck, who got the crypt and blowing cheeks, rule, but we - techno hackers. Feed on the illusion of a bitch! Holocaust awaits you! They also naively believed that this could only be in fantasy ...
Take away! and Share! Fagots !!!!
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 12:36:30 PM

Long steadily continues to follow its ATL to the level of $.000002 per coin, whether or not the time has come to buy Long is up to you, the stex exchange can also close trading at any time. Sad

SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2021, 09:25:40 PM

Trading on Whitebite was NOT shut down by Whitebite. And the exchange was asked to suspend trading. You know who. You have to suck his dick to turn trading back on. But he will turn it on and off at his discretion if you suck badly. He has a contract with whitebit... It's always bad when someone alone pays for the exchange. If the whole community will chip in $1 each, then you can buy the exchange - and kick him the fuck out!

This is his greatest fear - if the community becomes stronger than him...
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:22:00 AM

Trading on Whitebite was NOT shut down by Whitebite. And the exchange was asked to suspend trading. You know who. You have to suck his dick to turn trading back on. But he will turn it on and off at his discretion if you suck badly. He has a contract with whitebit... It's always bad when someone alone pays for the exchange. If the whole community will chip in $1 each, then you can buy the exchange - and kick him the fuck out!

This is his greatest fear - if the community becomes stronger than him...

Eh @steeppepper I didn't hear who this person you mean, but I saw a message from whitebit from disabling Long at the request of the developer, but if this is really the case, then the whole community sucks who believed in Long. There were no statements about upcoming updates on the coin, which means there was no need for appeals to the exchange to close the auction, and provocations, blackmail of the community is not the best way to develop the project. Smiley
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 08:18:34 AM

I'm not talking about myself! I have no contract with the exchange!!!

Who can turn off the stock exchange, who has a contract with it - he is engaged in provocations and blackmail ... Do not play the fool, okay?
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 08:25:41 AM

Fuck! This fucker called himself a developer ?? Hahahaa !!!
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:01:21 AM

I don't think he is a developer, I know one developer - you, I said that I haven't heard any statements from the developers about upcoming changes (hard fork or something else), I suspect that you mean the one who applied on behalf of the team for the listing of the coin, do you mean him?
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 12:12:06 PM

I don't think he is a developer, I know one developer - you, I said that I haven't heard any statements from the developers about upcoming changes (hard fork or something else), I suspect that you mean the one who applied on behalf of the team for the listing of the coin, do you mean him?

Yes
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:30:08 PM

Yes

Ok, but why did he do it, he also had a large number of Long coins, maybe he sold and left them to do NFT crafting, he also has a channel on the discord Art Stars Club NFT 
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 05:06:49 PM

Yes

Ok, but why did he do it, he also had a large number of Long coins, maybe he sold and left them to do NFT crafting, he also has a channel on the discord Art Stars Club NFT 

Good news! Me too! Let's go play https://www.eveonline.com/
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:45:12 PM

Haha, I love games, of course, but mostly without a long storyline, purely like Call of Duty or BF, guided by the principle of playing and forgetting, just to defuse. Smiley
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 02:22:39 PM

Haha, I love games, of course, but mostly without a long storyline, purely like Call of Duty or BF, guided by the principle of playing and forgetting, just to defuse. Smiley

Please! Don't take any more screenshots of stex.com It's not LONG - it's a different token!!! All this time our community has been demonstrating to the world that we're dumbasses. That's so gross! This is so fucked up!!!! So much for haha...

coinmarketcap.com and coingecko.com - also haha...
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:30:28 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2021, 03:49:22 PM by Daltonik

Please! Don't take any more screenshots of stex.com It's not LONG - it's a different token!!! All this time our community has been demonstrating to the world that we're dumbasses. That's so gross! This is so fucked up!!!! So much for haha...

coinmarketcap.com and coingecko.com - also haha...

Ok so there is no deposit available now and there is just an isolated exchange inside stex? And when Long became on the bsc network, is someone really preparing a hard fork at the moment, or is it another coin?  Sad

upd: In the description for a completely different token, Token Longdrink Finance is specified, also another site, here it is on CG https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/longdrink-finance

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 07:31:07 PM

I think that after all this is just negligence on the part of stex and the information about the Long coin I have a deposit shows the correct address of the Long blockchain Smiley

SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 10:01:52 AM

is the deposit coming? I sent 10 long - lost
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 05:32:25 PM

Ok there is no network, there is no deposit, the work of the team leads either to success or to discord, it is difficult to say more, we only have what we have changed. Smiley
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 10:07:15 AM

Ok there is no network, there is no deposit, the work of the team leads either to success or to discord, it is difficult to say more, we only have what we have changed. Smiley

If everything falls apart when one person on the team gets sick, it means there was no team... Wink Nothing has changed for me. Everything has changed only for you manipulators and parasites. I will not write here anymore.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:52:55 AM

If everything falls apart when one person on the team gets sick, it means there was no team... Wink Nothing has changed for me. Everything has changed only for you manipulators and parasites. I will not write here anymore.

For me, too, everything remained the same, I had no illusions about the project and I never made plans for it, I wrote here to support the thread of conversation about Long, but what happened so be it.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 05:10:24 AM

Okay, I'll just leave it here on the discord channel https://discord.gg/C8GyQrq users offered to raise funds for the developer to create a Long coin mobile wallet here are the wallets for donating:

SteepPepper development donation for mobile wallets.
LONG
1jAiYKH7yv7TWdumPNdgh6cZhuxbtGh43

DOGE
DEBQKxDukNTToE3YvbVMFRkHBxTnUrUrTP

ETH
0x6e04282bb56Dd116d40785ebc3f336b4649A5bCb

LTC
LafMXhkxUp3GG1TM47GFRkmHmSGLDeCvzg

BTC
19tAZLiVBPNVaGoxq8BTrwDqp3a41zG65b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print