Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LONG NETWORK on bitcoin blockchain with secret correspondence and marketplace  (Read 6079 times)
SteepPepper (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 07:42:36 AM

LONG work on stex.com

explorer http://openpool.ru/explorer/LONG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 03:30:13 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2023, 12:59:31 AM by Moshen

What are u doing with ur life? U are wasting ur nerve and sweat on an absurdish coin made with jerks of my cock in a filthy locker room in a meddina of Arab county. Wherefore do u mention this coin and propagate its influence? Is it true that it is on binance smart chain? I am not sure if money needs to be paid to get it to smartchain or it can be added for free.
drNeubauer666

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:02:13 AM

What are u doing with ur life? U are wasting ur nerve and sweat on an absurdish coin made with jerks of my cock in a filthy locker room in a meddina of Arab county. Wherefor do u mention this coin and propagate its influence? Is it true that it is on binance smart chain? I am not sure if money needs to be paid to get it to smartchain or it can be added for free.
Fuk u mom
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2021, 08:15:40 AM

What are u doing with ur life? U are wasting ur nerve and sweat on an absurdish coin made with jerks of my cock in a filthy locker room in a meddina of Arab county. Wherefor do u mention this coin and propagate its influence? Is it true that it is on binance smart chain? I am not sure if money needs to be paid to get it to smartchain or it can be added for free.

This is a quest game. This is the hardest quest I've ever spent my life on. But I don't think I spend more than you on Warcraft  Grin Grin Grin
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2021, 08:19:53 AM

Is it true that it is on binance smart chain?

No. The community of the longcoin is more than communities of hundreds of tokens similar to each other. Being a smart contact is a shame ...
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 03:45:42 PM

No. The community of the longcoin is more than communities of hundreds of tokens similar to each other. Being a smart contact is a shame ...

I doubt that. Are u trying to say the community is bigger? No. The community itself is two people, SteepPepper, the guy whose boyish pussy gives pleasure to his butt buddy Daltonik and SteepPepper's alt account dubbed drNeubauer666. It is three accounts that frequent this thread. Pepper created an alt to insult me for telling him not to propagate long network into the masses since LONG aint worth existing. He did not listen.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:10:14 AM

I doubt that. Are u trying to say the community is bigger? No. The community itself is two people, SteepPepper, the guy whose boyish pussy gives pleasure to his butt buddy Daltonik and SteepPepper's alt account dubbed drNeubauer666. It is three accounts that frequent this thread. Pepper created an alt to insult me for telling him not to propagate long network into the masses since LONG aint worth existing. He did not listen.

Ha, I look @MostlyGhostly witty, how can you count, so I think you don't even need a partner, you have your long tongue enough to give yourself satisfaction, so just use tab ignore. Smiley
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 09:59:33 AM

Pacпpoдaжa! Пoлный coфтвapный пaкeт инфpacтpyктypы LONG NETWORK:
Ядpo, Гpaфичecкaя oбoлoчкa, Экcплopep, Teлeгpaм-кoшeлeк, Кpaны-мини игpы, Beб-кoшeлeк. + Bonus 200 миллиoнoв лoнг
Цeнa 0.5BTC. B цeнy вxoдит кoнcyльтaция и пoмoщь пo paзвepтывaнию cepвиcoв нa VDS. Интepecaнты oбpaщaйтecь нa email: steephairy@gmail.com

On sale! A complete LONG NETWORK infrastructure software package:
Core, Graphicshell, Explorer, Telegram Wallet, Crane Mini Games, Web Wallet. + Bonus 200 million long
Price 0.5BTC. The price includes advice and assistance in deploying services on VDS. Interested parties, please contact me via email: steephairy@gmail.com

正在销售! 完整的LONG NETWORK基础设施软件包。
核心,Graphicshell,Explorer,Telegram Wallet,Crane Mini Games,Web Wallet。+ LONG 200百万奖金
价格0.5BTC。价格包括在VDS上部署服务的建议和协助。有意者请发电子邮件:steephairy@gmail.com
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:34:58 AM

Pacпpoдaжa! Пoлный coфтвapный пaкeт инфpacтpyктypы LONG NETWORK:
Ядpo, Гpaфичecкaя oбoлoчкa, Экcплopep, Teлeгpaм-кoшeлeк, Кpaны-мини игpы, Beб-кoшeлeк. + Bonus 200 миллиoнoв лoнг
Цeнa 0.5BTC. B цeнy вxoдит кoнcyльтaция и пoмoщь пo paзвepтывaнию cepвиcoв нa VDS. Интepecaнты oбpaщaйтecь нa email: steephairy@gmail.com

On sale! A complete LONG NETWORK infrastructure software package:
Core, Graphicshell, Explorer, Telegram Wallet, Crane Mini Games, Web Wallet. + Bonus 200 million long
Price 0.5BTC. The price includes advice and assistance in deploying services on VDS. Interested parties, please contact me via email: steephairy@gmail.com

正在销售! 完整的LONG NETWORK基础设施软件包。
核心,Graphicshell,Explorer,Telegram Wallet,Crane Mini Games,Web Wallet。+ LONG 200百万奖金
价格0.5BTC。价格包括在VDS上部署服务的建议和协助。有意者请发电子邮件:steephairy@gmail.com

I think that no attention will be paid to your ad here, except maybe a moderator, so it's better to place it in the appropriate threads of the forum dedicated to selling and trading, for example, by creating a thread in this branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=236.0 or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
Evgen Kakoito

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 11:38:55 PM

new temporary pool: http://dogecoinpool.ru/
new temporary explorer: http://dogecoinpool.ru:8080/
new GitHub, mainnet sources: https://github.com/EvgenKakoito/LONGNETWORK-1.0e
new GitHub, Java wallet: https://github.com/EvgenKakoito/Longcoin-Java-Wallet-1.0c
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:17:15 AM

Well, as a temporary measure, this is quite acceptable, at least the Long network will be maintained in working order, but without the absence of a dev who could implement the Long wallet mobile application, the project will not be developed. Look for example at the Coming Chat from the SherpaX project, everything is not poorly implemented there.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 08:55:05 AM

Now the situation is uncertain with LongCoin if you look at the stex exchange, you can see that by offering $3100 for a coin, you can get 567,549,636 LONG, thereby increasing its price to $0.000031 or x100 from the current ones, but this is theoretical, and while there is no development, there is no bidding.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 02:03:56 PM

It seems that what I said earlier is happening, that the next step will be the exclusion of LONG from the stex exchange, since at the moment the announcement "The trading pair is temporarily disabled" is posted on the LONG/USDT exchange page. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Evgen Kakoito

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 06:25:57 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2022, 10:45:37 PM by Evgen Kakoito

It seems that what I said earlier is happening, that the next step will be the exclusion of LONG from the stex exchange, since at the moment the announcement "The trading pair is temporarily disabled" is posted on the LONG/USDT exchange page. Sorry for the inconvenience"

https://i.ibb.co/xhC7ML4/2022-02-18-190222.jpg

Looks like promotion is needed - no popularity, no trade. Elon Musk doesn't repost Long. Not Dogecoin and not Shiba Inu, although there is an empty coin with nothing. No messages, no wallets, nothing. Emptiness. However, their scam is being traded because hamsters are buying up. That's all you need to know about technology. Nobody needs technology, everything is needed only hype and greed.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 10:50:34 AM

Looks like promotion is needed - no popularity, no trade. Elon Musk doesn't repost Long. Not Dogecoin and not Shiba Inu, although there is an empty coin with nothing. No messages, no wallets, nothing. Emptiness. However, their scam is being traded because hamsters are buying up. That's all you need to know about technology. Nobody needs technology, everything is needed only hype and greed.

Yes, of course, on the one hand, you are right, of course, but on the other hand, an active community is of great importance for the promotion of any project and this shows Doge and Shiba
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 07:39:20 PM

Maybe there is some news about further development, or at least further steps that are planned or led by enthusiasts or ordinary participants of the Long Coin project, or can the project still be considered completed?
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 10:16:53 PM

Yes, of course, on the one hand, you are right, of course, but on the other hand, an active community is of great importance for the promotion of any project and this shows Doge and Shiba

It was greed that killed the LONG ones. What are you counting on? Who should do the hype and at whose expense? Who should develop the project and at whose expense? The project was ruined by the greed of hamsters and miners. And you, Zhenya, are a second fool like me:) And the rest are just idiots, unable to comprehend the cost. Die the fuck away! Merge into other tokens - that's what they're designed to rob most hamsters, and you're designed to do that too.
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Miners mine -> Hamsters buy. Where is the advertising and development in this scheme? Who should pay for development?
If you think someone is going to make you richer than yourself in a LONG time, you are fools. Coin makers must have a lot of coin - otherwise there is no point in developing it. Miners are so greedy that they can't even give some of the LONG coins that are worthless to develop - greedy downers!
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 07:56:59 AM

I can make a wrapped LONG in BEP20 standard. You will be able to purchase Wrapped LONG through a standard smart contract (giving away real LONG) and create liquidity on the DEX https://pancakeswap.finance (earning interest on each exchange) or exchange LONG for other tokens on the Binance network (for example, for BNB).
Wrapped LONG Will be available in the standard MetaMask, BinanceWallet wallets, as well as on the PancakeSwap DEX exchange (there are no market makers who can delist there, the standard smart contract is available there without restrictions) - it will always be on the DEX exchange, as a contract written down in the BSC blockchain and is always available for trading.
The price of all this is $1000, the price includes the network commission for creating a liquidity pool. Everyone will be able to either add liquidity by earning interest, or exchange LONG for any other tokens. This is a hugely discounted price as a humanitarian aid to the community...
Well now? I hope it becomes clear to Evgeny what the problem is?
Here's a good offer for you - but you can't even find $1,000 at all! Fuckers Smiley Let your ASICs burn!
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 08:00:32 AM

The same on uniswap (ERC20) will cost you $2,000. Half of this amount will go to pay for gas.
And I'm not going to choose my words! You either talk about the real thing or shut the fuck up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: