Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LONG NETWORK on bitcoin blockchain with secret correspondence and marketplace  (Read 6079 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 09:37:14 AM

I can make a wrapped LONG in BEP20 standard. You will be able to purchase Wrapped LONG through a standard smart contract (giving away real LONG) and create liquidity on the DEX https://pancakeswap.finance (earning interest on each exchange) or exchange LONG for other tokens on the Binance network (for example, for BNB).
Wrapped LONG Will be available in the standard MetaMask, BinanceWallet wallets, as well as on the PancakeSwap DEX exchange (there are no market makers who can delist there, the standard smart contract is available there without restrictions) - it will always be on the DEX exchange, as a contract written down in the BSC blockchain and is always available for trading.
The price of all this is $1000, the price includes the network commission for creating a liquidity pool. Everyone will be able to either add liquidity by earning interest, or exchange LONG for any other tokens. This is a hugely discounted price as a humanitarian aid to the community...
Well now? I hope it becomes clear to Evgeny what the problem is?
Here's a good offer for you - but you can't even find $1,000 at all! Fuckers Smiley Let your ASICs burn!

SteepPepper is good, but what's the point of creating Long tokens, what kind of functionality will they have besides just trading, I think without creating an ecosystem for wrapped coins or at least creating a bridge for exchanging Long Coin for Long tokens (bep20, eth, polygon), because Long had the concept of a messenger, possibly turning into something like a social network based on its blockchain in the future, so I don't think wrapped Long is the way out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteepPepper (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 11:26:59 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2022, 11:49:50 AM by SteepPepper

SteepPepper is good, but what's the point of creating Long tokens, what kind of functionality will they have besides just trading, I think without creating an ecosystem for wrapped coins or at least creating a bridge for exchanging Long Coin for Long tokens (bep20, eth, polygon), because Long had the concept of a messenger, possibly turning into something like a social network based on its blockchain in the future, so I don't think wrapped Long is the way out.

This is the way out. This is a small step that will create a price for the coin, which then allows you to extract money for further development from the coin itself. It's a small step - "Moonhausen dragging his hair." Everyone can manage liquidity pools and no bastard will be able to disable trading, since this is DEX. LONG will be converted to wrapped BNB by burning to an address without a private key.
Who needs a messenger without a coin? - there are many - choose any.
What will the messenger give? Nobody needs him. Who will do it?
This could be done for LONG and not for dollars, but subject to the liquidity of the coin. But alas - all the longs belong to the miners and not to the developers, and they cost 0. I do not believe that you are stupid, you are just pretending to be fools - a small possible step is proposed, since the larger step (development of a mobile messenger wallet) is expensive and complicated. This can be approached for free under two conditions - the developers have a lot of LONG and it has a sufficient price to pay for the work. I guarantee you that just like that, miners don’t suddenly become rich, because the fairy suddenly took everything and made it for you for free.

find freelancers and let them do what you want. If you don't want to, then don't post here. Too bad you can't delete threads.
You have already been given a price for the development of a mobile version of the wallet with all the functions of the desktop one. What other questions might there be? Nobody needs it.
dingwenyi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 08:23:21 AM

Cheesy Wink Wink Wink
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 03:25:40 PM

The thread is complete. The project is taken over by the international LONG team. All news only here
[Official LONG team](https://t.me/longteam) |
[LONG team News](https://t.me/longteamnews)
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:25:17 AM

LONG was completed, as expected, the last of the exchanges reports on the delisting of LONG, Stex sent a message that everyone who has a LONG coin on their balance needs to withdraw it from the platform by April 15, I don't think this makes any sense for holders, since apparently swap long coin to a wrapped Long not supposed to.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 09:17:45 AM

@SteepPepper Great, after there is no answer to the method of swapping Long coin for Long token, we can assume that all Long is just a scam and there is no need to cover it up with resentment at the community that did not appreciate the genius of the developer's idea. for myself, I mark it as a SCAM LONG TOKEN.
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 11:47:34 AM

@SteepPepper Great, after there is no answer to the method of swapping Long coin for Long token, we can assume that all Long is just a scam and there is no need to cover it up with resentment at the community that did not appreciate the genius of the developer's idea. for myself, I mark it as a SCAM LONG TOKEN.

There is no limit to human baseness! What is required of me? If you are not a vile bastard, then try to answer what is required of me?
SteepPepper (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 12:40:39 PM

swapping long - 2 method: https://github.com/longnetwork/wLONG

Non-Balgod Bastard
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:22:27 PM

swapping long - 2 method: https://github.com/longnetwork/wLONG

Non-Balgod Bastard

Well, to do as others do under such circumstances, just create a form for swapping a Long coin to a Long token, where each Long holder could send a tossed coin and inform his dsc address to receive a wrapped Long. Yes but earlier on https://github.com/longnetwork/wLONG there was no method for swap or I'm wrong, there was just an option to add Long to MetaMask, now I see it changed and it's good.

upd: Although I can't check the coins are stuck on stex, for some reason they require verification again, although I have already passed it before.
drNeubauer2020

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:01:18 PM

He oxyeл ли ты? He oжидaл.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: