Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Happy For Participate bounty in this Year 2020  (Read 1760 times)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:11:38 PM

Seeing the development of many fraudulent projects, I feel like taking time off to participate in gifts. but it is difficult for me to leave the gift because all this time I have relied on my income from participating in the gift. Therefore I am committed to continue to receive good projects in 2020. hopefully 2020 will be a good year for us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellkas

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:16:44 PM

I think that there are still many good bounty campaigns which I don`t want to quit. I received 300$ from one campaign and it`s amazing for me, so I continue to participate in bounties. Also, I received merit some time ago and now I can take part in signature campaigns and it`s very exciting for me
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:43:41 PM

1. at this time I have not gotten a bounty that can generate profits commensurate with what I have done.
2. I personally don't want to leave the bounty because my free time makes it easy for me to do it.
3. For social media bounties, I have left them a long time ago because I have to fill out reports to tread bounties, which make more work.
4. bounty signature that I always follow until now to share my thoughts on how I feel.
Gone are the days of huge bounty profits. I still remember 2017 and 2018, we could earn thousands of dollars for every campaign we participated in. But now we can only make $ 10-50 because the current market is much worse than before. So forget it and move on, there won't be any bounty with the same budget as before.
- Well, I also remember the moments in the past when projects often paid large sums of money to participants, bounty was always a pleasure for all but right now there's only nostalgia, some regrets for not joining sooner, not accumulating more. Although perhaps quite sad but time does not allow us to return to repair and change, the only thing we can do is we move on to the future, bounty may no longer be a huge source of income, a joy for many people but at least, sometimes it still gives us a small amount of money to eat and drink with friends

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:48:30 PM

1. at this time I have not gotten a bounty that can generate profits commensurate with what I have done.
2. I personally don't want to leave the bounty because my free time makes it easy for me to do it.
3. For social media bounties, I have left them a long time ago because I have to fill out reports to tread bounties, which make more work.
4. bounty signature that I always follow until now to share my thoughts on how I feel.
Gone are the days of huge bounty profits. I still remember 2017 and 2018, we could earn thousands of dollars for every campaign we participated in. But now we can only make $ 10-50 because the current market is much worse than before. So forget it and move on, there won't be any bounty with the same budget as before.
- Well, I also remember the moments in the past when projects often paid large sums of money to participants, bounty was always a pleasure for all but right now there's only nostalgia, some regrets for not joining sooner, not accumulating more. Although perhaps quite sad but time does not allow us to return to repair and change, the only thing we can do is we move on to the future, bounty may no longer be a huge source of income, a joy for many people but at least, sometimes it still gives us a small amount of money to eat and drink with friends
Missing those days  Sad Guess we are all just complacent at comfortable with the market that time and we did not think that we are heading on where we are now. I should have invested more, Joined more and accumulated more. I remember the days that I'm a one time big time person whenever a campaign pays off and I trynna buy whatever I want, those days were the best of the cryptocurrencies and campaigns. I tried to lay low with bounty campaign due to the obvious fact that scammers already took it, frauds are taking over and making gullible people more vulnerable.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:24:43 PM

Well, I also remember the moments in the past when projects often paid large sums of money to participants, bounty was always a pleasure for all but right now there's only nostalgia, some regrets for not joining sooner, not accumulating more. Although perhaps quite sad but time does not allow us to return to repair and change, the only thing we can do is we move on to the future, bounty may no longer be a huge source of income, a joy for many people but at least, sometimes it still gives us a small amount of money to eat and drink with friends

I think the bounty fun like before will never be repeated again because it is indeed difficult for now because there are many scamer in various projects so that investors no longer migrate to new projects because of the failure of almost 90%.
Bounty is now only for free time to do it because there is no clear certainty about the exact rewards I'm sure everyone and the hunter is now no longer the main income because it does not produce even greater.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:25:34 PM

Now everything is very complicated. of course, now participation in twitter and Facebook campaigns can be interesting only to those people who do not have money at all. I'm trying to take only signature campaigns of real projects or those campaigns that pay in BTC. other campaigns generate very little profit.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:50:29 PM

Now everything is very complicated. of course, now participation in twitter and Facebook campaigns can be interesting only to those people who do not have money at all. I'm trying to take only signature campaigns of real projects or those campaigns that pay in BTC. other campaigns generate very little profit.
It's not so complicated as you said. I have been participating in the several campaigns and i always got good result from my campaign. The reward for social media campaign is very small. There are still so many good projects this year. im also feel happy with this year even some people said the opposite thing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:50:36 PM

I think that there are still many good bounty campaigns which I don`t want to quit. I received 300$ from one campaign and it`s amazing for me, so I continue to participate in bounties. Also, I received merit some time ago and now I can take part in signature campaigns and it`s very exciting for me

Exactly! If you continue hunting, you will get paid for that! And if you give up, then you will earn nothing but regrets! Bad times a part of life, bounty hunters are not passing a good time but in future, the situation won't be the same as now! So, keep hunting good bounties and you will be earning more merits which will encourage you to do good in this forum!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:22:09 PM

Well,I have always been happy participating in signature campaigns especially 2019 was a bit fair,but 2020 has been kind of slow basically because of lack of good projects only but a few, we just need some time especially when this virus in the air calms down, hopefully there will be some sort of green around.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:26:59 PM

Many times I've wanted to quit this bounty of a thing but after doing research on successful bounties in 2019 I later realize that I am the one to be blamed, every single successful bounties of 2019 I ignored because I don't do better research on them, I learnt from my mistake and I'm ready for some corrections
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:32:30 PM

I feel lucky that I have accepted by the BestChange signature campaign, this is one of the best signature of all time in Bitcointalk forum, so, this year bounty is working smoothly for me. But except this one, I feel pity that I haven't found any other good bounty to do strictly! I have a bounty group, where everyone is suffering because of no payment for a long time and many bounty campaigns are cheating too! However, I have no plan to leave the bounty job, and I will do social bounty if I find any good one!

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:46:25 PM

Bounties is all about try and see, who won't know which one will be profitable or successful unless you give a try, that's even after you do research and pick the quality projects, there is no guarantee that even the quality projects will pay you, If you aren't ready for such don't bother to join bounties

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:46:28 PM

I only participate in the signature campaigns. Geoma Dao is a good project and payments are already guaranteed for participants because the team has already transferred the necessary number of tokens for payment. when this bounty campaign ends, I will look for new projects with the same conditions

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 06:00:27 PM

I'm happy to participate in some bounties this year. I have been a part of few bounty campaigns which actually did pay me after the end of the campaign. There are some bounties that are good still in 2020.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 06:01:39 PM

I only participate in the signature campaigns. Geoma Dao is a good project and payments are already guaranteed for participants because the team has already transferred the necessary number of tokens for payment. when this bounty campaign ends, I will look for new projects with the same conditions

The token maybe already escrowed for transparency and provide some form of trust on the part of the project, but do they already have value? It is one thing to have a token available and another thin if they are already trading, tokens can still turned out to be worthless if the team are not able to list in any exchange,
So there is no guarantee yet that everything will work out fine until your reward has value and you have probably sold.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 06:32:16 PM

The token maybe already escrowed for transparency and provide some form of trust on the part of the project, but do they already have value? It is one thing to have a token available and another thin if they are already trading, tokens can still turned out to be worthless if the team are not able to list in any exchange,
So there is no guarantee yet that everything will work out fine until your reward has value and you have probably sold.
Absolutely! Geoma DAO bounty has a good allocation, managing by the truest bounty manager and the fund is escrowed but still, I am not doing this! Because the team of that project is not serious enough! If you have a look at their social page, you will see there is no update since January! I asked in telegram group, they said they have nothing to post for now! Such a ridiculous thought they have. I asked them to show your partners, they said Buzzin is a partner of Geoma Dao where Buzzin is just an airdrop/bounty, bot managing team! By their help Geoma Dao telegram has 7K bot members and those guys were telling this proudly! I am afraid all those coins might be valueless or shit worthy like the Julerz's previous campaign bmy guide!

TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:05:43 PM

Since 2020, campaign with good prospects came out late, all depends on choice, many hunters are Getting tired of bounty, cos of low payment and some turn out to be scam and wasted effort.. but resently, bounties from masulum are doing well and the way he organised it is really amazing.. it filters cheating and that alone can boost payment. So for me at this point am still in all areas of bounty.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:13:24 PM

1. So do you received a good project in this year 2020?
In the early years of 2020, I hope that this project could be the best https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5232010.0

2. Do you want Leave in bounty participate?
I do not want to leave participates in gifts. I personally this year must follow more Bounty projects.

3. Do You want Leave Social Media Promoting Like FB&Tw.
Bounty promotion through Facebook and Twitter has not been done long. I focus more on Crypto trading and Bounty campaigns.

4. You want enjoy in Signature Campaign?
Yes, for me the signature campaign has greater results. In the year 2019 may be many projects that fail and the money produced is very small. But I do not want to give up and hope the condition could be like in 2017.

Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:22:56 PM

Some bounties are worth participating in although coming across them in 2020 isn't all that easy. Savedroid is one the bounties that are still paying till date.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:02:29 PM

[img]
3. Do You want Leave Social Media Promoting Like FB&Tw.
Thanks for sharing your story. [/b]
At the moment, I almost do not do bounty programs on social media namely Fb and Tw.
The rewards for social media campaigns are small and it's not worth the work I have to do. Besides, many fraudulent projects are also the reason why I give up participating in social media campaigns.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌