Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corona Virus has killed all cryptocurrency spaces!  (Read 478 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:33:17 PM

Btw If COVID-19 cannot be completely resolved, especially in every country affected by the corona virus outbreak?

Vaccine will be found. Big question is if it will maybe be found before this Winter. If not we will for sure have another covid wave 10 months from now. I dont believe we will not have a vaccine before Winter 2021.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:01:55 PM

Btw If COVID-19 cannot be completely resolved, especially in every country affected by the corona virus outbreak?

what about the fate of the next cryptoqurrency industry?
I think, this virus not only inhibits activities throughout the world and can even be said to have killed the entire cryptoqurrency space!

I don't think corona will kill all crypto spaces. I think it just slows down at the moment because attentions are focused on the safety and protection of the general public. But I also think that in a situation like this that we will see the practically of cryptocurrency. I mean doing business or transactions without physical contact. The virtuality and security of transacting crypto would be ideal in this situation.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:43:48 PM

I think, this virus not only inhibits activities throughout the world and can even be said to have killed the entire cryptoqurrency space!

Can same be thought of the stock market, I mean do you think that this virus is capable of killing the stock market? I believe the answer is NO. Although the crypto market can't be likened to the stock market but yet I do not think it will get a stage where the entire cryptocurrency space will die or cease to exist, it will only be limited in growth for a while but can never be killed as it has a lot to offer in the future, both technology-wise and money-wise.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 08:14:47 PM

It has affected every sector I believe It won't be more worse than what we are seeing. Crypto has proven to recovery faster than other trading instrument. This is a good thing for cryptocurency at large.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:18:51 PM

I think it is completely opposite to what you have said, after this epidemic is over crypto will be more liked and world will move towards adoption already we have seen many European countries have allowed banks to openly offer crypto buying and selling services this just goes to show that world has accepted the reality and legitness of crypto as a future tech and now we will move towards adoption.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:20:28 PM

I wouldn't say killed, lets just say it has weakened the spaces and caused dumps in almost every crypto currency tokens.
The benefits thus far is the fact that there are more crypto currency trade volumes, which shows that blockchain adoption is on the rise immensely.

The virus will go and be contained, but bitcoin dominance will continue.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:23:30 PM

Don't imagine too much,corona virus is not going to be a reason for humanity to extinct.Corona can kill millions of people at worse but already there are medicines are getting developed for the virus so humanity will control this spread sooner or later so no need to question the crypto's future as well.All you need to think now is how to utilize the current market situation into more profitable way.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 11:09:56 PM

This global pandemic has indeed had a significant impact on the world economy. The crypto market was also affected but could recover faster than other markets. It's too extreme to say that this pandemic is killing all cryptocurrency like the topic above, in fact the crypto market is still showing good development.
It is uncertain when this will end, so extreme market movements can happen at any time, and everyone's priority at this time is to maintain life and maintain health in order to survive in the midst of this pandemic.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 11:18:05 PM

it can be resolved if people will be honest  but unfortunately people's dishonesty leads to infection because they deny that they have travel history before on affected countries  .

to the cryptos , i see some of them are now recovering so im not really worrying at all but im more worried on the virus because the number of affected are still going bad  . virus cant kill cryptos but i think it affects it because it also affects people , the way they live and decide  so yeah .
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 11:29:21 PM

The crypto space at the moment seems not to be overly bothered with the CoroanVirus. The market is recovering and that shows that there is no cause for alarm for the future.
Although a lot of things have been affected, crypto has now almost become the safest investment.
With time, the CoronaVirus will be eliminated and everything will work smoothly as it out again.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:31:30 AM

Killed is just such an absurd way to say it. How do you think cryptocurrency space is dead? Are we not using it right now? Although we did get a sudden dump, we also recovered slightly. It's not like COVID-19 is permanent. WHO is taking care of it and soon enough, everything will be back to normal again and cryptocurrency that you said that is "Killed" will surprised you.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:39:21 AM

crypto will be fine and get better after this problem is resolved. basically don't panic just because of viruses, I mean even though the effects of viruses have affected the situation of the crypto market but the crypto market will not be totally paralyzed. it's only a matter of time, we are all waiting for the bullish market after this virus can be solved before approaching 2021.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:49:27 AM

The cryptocurrency market is also affected by the outbreak of coronavirus but I think we must be optimistic because the decline is not as severe as other financial markets. I believe that this outbreak will pass quickly and the price of cryptocurrency will recover even predictions from CEO Binance, Bitcoin market cap value will probably reach $ 2 trillion

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 04:09:37 AM

What you mean by killed? Maybe the right term is affected, its too harsh to use words like that especially it isnt appropriate on the subject. How come crypto can be killed by a virus? This has been built for years and will not crumble due to a pandemic that just started last year. Yeah it is dnagerous but crypto is vulnerable to inflation which can be recognized as it recover from a tragic 1day madness losses.

But stocks still on that level right? Why crypto stand still, its because due to its, fundamental usage, many believe its a safe haven but Im not sure about that but clearly bitcoin is a good option to use in time like this.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 04:26:20 AM

It cant kill the crypto space and it might be the last to become affected. Like now the situation is getting worse, more people around the globe are become infected and even the prominent people were not spare from this virus.

But unlike other market like stock and forex market, crypto is still standing and even manage to bounce back a bit after the consistent price decline recently.

Think positive because this covid-19 pandemic will be resolved in time.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 04:31:26 AM

maybe the impact on the outside industry is the same as the crypto industry. however, if this virus will not be stopped, then all activities will be difficult to do or even a decrease in things we do not expect. people no longer think about technology, but think about how to survive in this condition. Well, the proof is that many prices of staples start to rise, and various types of investments lose their prices, if this keeps happening, I think it's not just the crypto space that is at a disadvantage.
Lasky366

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 04:34:25 AM

Let's not be panic guys.This crisis won't last long. Then everything will be fine like before. And my opinion this crisis will make crypto industry makes more popular since everything is dcentralized.So don't be panic everything will back in fine soon it's just matter of time & hopefully we could see next bull run later this year.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 04:48:21 AM

Companies are already finding ways for their employees to work online particularly those that only do paper works.

For people who were denied by banks to have an account, crypto is their option while they work online. I'm certain crypto will be resilient to this kind of crisis.
The corova crisis is just temporary as well, it will go away eventually probably in the next few months so just hold your horses.

Cryptocurrency usage cannot be affected with the health crisis. Though there were only a slight effect on the prices, but Bitcoin and other alts as an option to pay for something in this economic and health crisis can be used with ease. Banks in some parts of the globe maybe stopped operating, then cryptocurrency will take a huge role to fill the missing piece in trading some goods.
The virus will probably be totally contained in a one or two month span if the Chinese would help everyone to get vaccinated.
killerelite

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:10:01 AM

Let's not be panic guys.This crisis won't last long. Then everything will be fine like before. And my opinion this crisis will make crypto industry makes more popular since everything is dcentralized.So don't be panic everything will back in fine soon it's just matter of time & hopefully we could see next bull run later this year.
Yeah completely agree  though the crypto industry is gonna remain crippled for a few more weeks to months but as soon as things begin to clear it going to start bouncing back . We just need to be patient . Panic was never a good thing and will never be . And besides with the bitcoin  halving approachings things might change sooner rather than later .
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:13:27 AM

crypto will be fine and get better after this problem is resolved. basically don't panic just because of viruses, I mean even though the effects of viruses have affected the situation of the crypto market but the crypto market will not be totally paralyzed. it's only a matter of time, we are all waiting for the bullish market after this virus can be solved before approaching 2021.
If the virus is stopped, I think we need at least the next 2-3 years for the entire economy to recover like 2019. The virus has caused serious damage to the entire world and the market. crypto school, so we should fear it. Do not be too subjective to the current situation

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: