Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:57:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan in any price  (Read 213 times)
Ali iran (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 06:57:27 AM

I need loan in any price for 2 month( × 1.2 pay back) . I am from iran and Any kind of guarantee can be offered in Iran.
Because of COVID19 i can not do my job. Ineed some money for my son and some money for creat home job to make Nylon gloves.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 10:01:59 PM

I need loan in any price for 2 month( × 1.2 pay back) . I am from iran and Any kind of guarantee can be offered in Iran.
Because of COVID19 i can not do my job. Ineed some money for my son and some money for creat home job to make Nylon gloves.

If you dont have valid collateral thats 120% of what youre looking for im pretty sure no one is going to bother to lend anything to you.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 11:13:49 PM

Pretty sure it's legal to sell your kidney in Iran. That's about the only way you're going to get such a high amount so quickly.

Obviously nobody is going to loan you any money with no physical collateral. Do you expect them to fly to Iran to hunt you down if you fail to repay, or rely on the ridiculously inadequate police force out there to enforce your repayment?

You literally just said you don't even have a job.... Why on earth would anybody give you a loan? I understand you might be desperate, but you're asking for the impossible.

Maybe try gofundme.
Ali iran (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:19:53 AM

when a man promise to do sth in iran ,do that and if he cant do  its better to die.
We are ready to die, but we do not tolerate cruelty and cruelty. We destroyed ISIL while they invaded other nations. We swore to fight against oppression. Our promise is not broken
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:25:36 AM

I am so sorry to ear people with economic issues due pandemic covid19 but no collateral = no loan , and a lot of people can make the same topic asking just for free money. Promises are not valid collateral too.
(No begging it's a forum rule).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███