Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Cryptolottostore.com - TWO NEW MILLIONAIRES MADE IN ONE DAY!  (Read 6494 times)
Juldybin

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 07:42:46 PM

I think that you should indicate links of your telegram chat in this thread. Because not all countries have positive crypto and gambling regulation.
I think this is not a problem. Anyone knows how to use VPN ... Just turn on your brain Smiley)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lottobtc55 (OP)

Activity: 165

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 07:49:45 PM
Merited by atronite (1)

Nice to see you here. Im interested, in what countries you will start do develope your project?

We restrict play from IPs registered in The Netherlands, Curacao, Italy, France, Hungary, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, Slovakia, Slovenia, Malta.

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
31degreesinthesun

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:19:47 PM

I've played and won - must be beginners luck - but I want to withdraw the win in Bitcoin, not Euros.  How do I do that and how long will it take.

Hi, congrats!  All our withdrawals are through cryptocurrency, so all you need to do is go to the Withdrawal area, enter the amount and your crypto address.  Any problems, either contact support or drop me a message here.

Thank you!  Got it, all sorted.  Is the 20% bonus still on? Or do you have any other bonus I can have?
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 03:27:06 PM

Yes, the 20% bonus is still on if you haven't used it already.  Just make your deposit and select the bonus.  Alternatively, our Free $/€5 voucher with no deposit is still available.  Simply go to the voucher area and enter FREE5

Can I ask - how much did you win?  We had a couple of decent size winners yesterday.

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
31degreesinthesun

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:35:13 PM

Yes, the 20% bonus is still on if you haven't used it already.  Just make your deposit and select the bonus.  Alternatively, our Free $/€5 voucher with no deposit is still available.  Simply go to the voucher area and enter FREE5

Can I ask - how much did you win?  We had a couple of decent size winners yesterday.

€50 on the Austria Lotto.  Pretty good hey!  Good to hear about the bonuses.  When do they end? Wanna get more in before they finish. Can I use both of them on the same login /deposit or do I have to wait until the next time I'm on?  Is this in your FAQ?  Soz if it is   Wink
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 03:48:07 PM

Ah, I see.  You weren't one of the bigger ones then - maybe next time!

We're keeping the 20% bonus on for the foreseeable future, as well as the $/€5 free voucher.  You get the 20% on top of the deposit you make, so it's different to the voucher.

The $/€5 voucher doesn't require a deposit, so you can just go in and redeem that whenever you like.

Hope this helps!

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
Button28

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:27:34 AM

Is Cryptomillionslotto, one of your sites?
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 03:38:10 PM

Is Cryptomillionslotto, one of your sites?

No, our site is far superior in our opinion!

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 05:06:28 PM

I just tried to access your site using my Belgium VPN IP but I am prohibited from accessing your site. I guess you may work on identifying VPN users who are all using VPN for privacy reasons go playing with you (I have seen this on many other crypto gambling websites and this way they do cover all possible gamblers who are interested on them). May I have list of counties which are banned to access your services so that I may try accessing from other country IP address. Thanks in advance for a list.

Your open-post is missing images unlike most other topics here. You may buy a copper membership for displaying images there. In my opinion images on open-post is must so that it will be pleasing people who visit this topic may think about visiting your website as well. Just a marketing strategy.
31degreesinthesun

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 05:49:36 PM

We're keeping the 20% bonus on for the foreseeable future, as well as the $/€5 free voucher.  You get the 20% on top of the deposit you make, so it's different to the voucher.

The $/€5 voucher doesn't require a deposit, so you can just go in and redeem that whenever you like.

Hope this helps!

Great, thanks.  Will use the free one for sure!  If I win using it, do I get to keep my winnings?  So many sites wont let me keep my winnings if I use a freebie.  It's soooo annoying.
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 07:16:32 PM

I just tried to access your site using my Belgium VPN IP but I am prohibited from accessing your site. I guess you may work on identifying VPN users who are all using VPN for privacy reasons go playing with you (I have seen this on many other crypto gambling websites and this way they do cover all possible gamblers who are interested on them). May I have list of counties which are banned to access your services so that I may try accessing from other country IP address. Thanks in advance for a list.

Your open-post is missing images unlike most other topics here. You may buy a copper membership for displaying images there. In my opinion images on open-post is must so that it will be pleasing people who visit this topic may think about visiting your website as well. Just a marketing strategy.

Hi, we restrict IPs from The Netherlands, Curacao, Italy, France, Hungary, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, Slovakia, Slovenia, Malta.

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:58:59 PM

I guess you may work on identifying VPN users who are all using VPN for privacy reasons go playing with you (I have seen this on many other crypto gambling websites and this way they do cover all possible gamblers who are interested on them).
Then what is the purpose of having country specific restrictions? I mean they should keep blocking all the IP addresses which belong to the restricted counties. No matter that you are accessing through VPN or not, if you are from a restricted country then you should not be allowed. This way a VPN user can change their country and a gambler from restricted country will switch over to an IP of allowed country. Already we got the perfect system; no need to change anything IMO.

You may buy a copper membership for displaying images there.
They already got 27 activities and when they get 30 activities they may start posting images as they already got a merit. I just checked they are right now 2 more posts away from upgrading to a Jr.member rank which is not having the restrictions of displaying images if I remember forum rules correctly.
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:31:04 PM

Hope this helps!

Great, thanks.  Will use the free one for sure!  If I win using it, do I get to keep my winnings?  So many sites wont let me keep my winnings if I use a freebie.  It's soooo annoying.

We just require you to make the $/€5 in bets, and then you keep whatever winnings you get Smiley

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:35:14 PM

I guess you may work on identifying VPN users who are all using VPN for privacy reasons go playing with you (I have seen this on many other crypto gambling websites and this way they do cover all possible gamblers who are interested on them).
Then what is the purpose of having country specific restrictions? I mean they should keep blocking all the IP addresses which belong to the restricted counties. No matter that you are accessing through VPN or not, if you are from a restricted country then you should not be allowed. This way a VPN user can change their country and a gambler from restricted country will switch over to an IP of allowed country. Already we got the perfect system; no need to change anything IMO.

We do allow anonymous play, but we are required by the gaming commissions of those specified countries to block access to any players accessing our sites from them.

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 03:04:01 AM

€1000 Social Media Giveaway!

Check out our Twitter and Facebook competitions.  Simply follow/retweet or like/share us to enter.  No purchase necessary!  Keep everything you win!  Our current promotion runs until 5pm (GMT) July 8th, 2020.

Our Twitter account - https://twitter.com/Cryptolottosto1
Our Facebook account - https://www.facebook.com/cryptolottostore/

Good luck!

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
31degreesinthesun

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:31:39 PM

Check out our Twitter and Facebook competitions.  Simply follow/retweet or like/share us to enter.  No purchase necessary!  Keep everything you win!  Our current promotion runs until 5pm (GMT) July 8th, 2020.

Good luck!

It's me again.  I just checked this out on your social media page.  I don't have a FB page, only Twitter.  Can I enter or do I have to do the two sites to have a chance?
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 08:53:39 PM

Good luck!

It's me again.  I just checked this out on your social media page.  I don't have a FB page, only Twitter.  Can I enter or do I have to do the two sites to have a chance?

Thanks for your question - You can enter on either site, or if you want to do it on both, you'll get two chances to win!

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
lottobtc55 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 10:00:54 PM

We're incredibly excited to announce that we've started our new Signature Campaign!  Have a look here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5259805.0

✅ CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE.COM ✅
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:15:20 PM

We're incredibly excited to announce that we've started our new Signature Campaign!  Have a look here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5259805.0

Yes, i have seen that one and good luck that the current campaign would give out positive results knowing that lottery based games arent really getting that much of attention.

Im aint saying this is bound to fail on but thats just my observation.

I have some few question about hitting up the jackpot. What would be the arrangement of that? do the winnings would be directly sent out on winners bank account or some sort of
payment medium. How much percentage you take on?

How to assure that you would pay up or transfer out the funds into your user?
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 10:37:46 PM

This excites me as the OP taking much of time answering people's enquires and questions. It's really a sign of good jackpot platforms and I hope you explore in future.
It's really a good start as you embark on the high standard of promotions of this CRYPTOLOTTOSTORE. The manager Talkstar is a reputable member of the forum. Success all the way. Rank denied me of joining your campaign. Bad
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: