Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2020 be exactly what we hoped for anymore  (Read 1418 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:46:16 PM

Good day friends and family on here, here are few questions disturbing my little mind since I wasn't expecting this virus this year, I thought this year will actually be the best since years ago, but it seems I'm wrong

1. Will Bitcoin halving have impact on crypto market this year with the virus outbreak?
Contrary to the popular belief, halving's effect usually take place after a year then considering the past happening. Hence, we won't be able to see such impact within this year, perhaps but may be next year. The thing is that, there were claims that it won't be the same happenings like what did happened in the past. However let us just hope for a better market or the virus itself getting its final existence.

2. Is Coronavirus benefiting crypto at all?
No, IMO. It is the outbreak itself who causes such panic in the community that leads to sudden downfall of the market. It is still in the community however, with people having the will of investing with this current market made it pump even a little, far quite away than $4000.

3. Will New projects be able to proceed with launching and development in this outbreak?
4. What do you think will happen to bounties this year ?

If they can't do it digitally, I mean the process of creating, conducting a meetings and plans with the project itself then may be they won't be able such teams won't be able to proceed launching the project itself. But I am certain that there were some out there that doing the necessary thing prior to launching in a different way they could that requires no risk of getting exposed, spreading and infecting each other with who-knows who has the virus at that particular time.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:58:03 PM

New projects will not be successful because this market is collapsing. Investors will hold USDT or top altcoins to ensure safety, but bounty will also become harder than before because new projects cannot call for investment. This will be a bad year for this market and the whole world
We don't know what future will bring to the world and what impact it will bring to crypto industry. This year started with a good run and no since corona virus showed up the market collapses and are all in a puzzle to what would be the next run.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 04:00:18 PM

Good day friends and family on here, here are few questions disturbing my little mind since I wasn't expecting this virus this year, I thought this year will actually be the best since years ago, but it seems I'm wrong

1. Will Bitcoin halving have impact on crypto market this year with the virus outbreak?
3. Will New projects be able to proceed with launching and development in this outbreak?

i would answer just question number two, because it is most actual at the moment, i do not think so, since corona cannot bring benefit to anything, investments certainly not, especially risky investment like crypto suffered during crisis
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 04:15:33 PM

Good day friends and family on here, here are few questions disturbing my little mind since I wasn't expecting this virus this year, I thought this year will actually be the best since years ago, but it seems I'm wrong 4. What do you think will happen to bounties this year ?
No one actually anticipated the virus outbreak and according to today's status there are more than 686199 known positive cases and around 32277 dead globally and none of the countries anticipated this wild spread nor expected that a virus could halt the economy and life of everyone.

It is to be seen how the market will react this year but the opportunity is there to invest and when everything is settled the market will rise once again.

Lets forget about profit and think about health and safety for everyone, the virus is not benefiting anyone.

Everything will be halted till everything is sorted, first you need to survive this outbreak and then think about all the projects.

If there are no projects then who cares about advertisement and bounties Roll Eyes.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 04:52:20 PM

in 2020 it is indeed difficult to predict future Bitcoin prices, especially with the Bitcoin incident falling sharply from $ 9,000 to $ 3800 in just hours, halving from the history of bitcoin does have an impact, I'm sure after halving prices can recover, but for bounty I think will be increasingly difficult to find, airdrop will be one good option in my opinion

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 05:22:11 PM

This 2020 just started but February and march seem so bad both online and offline, when year just started (January) market was actually moving so good and to me I thought crypto will do so good before BTC halving, next thing was Coronavirus which really reduced market but not withstanding year just started and I really do anticipate the best in crypto

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 05:57:44 PM

To be frank and honest, no one really expected this virus at all or even having the power to shut down many world economies. In my own opinion, Bitcoin halving will have its impact on the crypto market, it might not be huge or what we are expecting but something will be felt. Corona virus isn't benefiting crypto at all neither is it benefiting any market Instead it is leaving a negative effect everywhere. About new projects, this will totally depend on the team and what they are able to pull off, that is, if the project is really worth it investors might try to get involved. Lastly, since there are new projects that means there will be bounties as well.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 06:23:15 PM

I have the expectation before the coronavirus outbreak. Everything was smooth and hopeful from the first month of this year! But the corona outbreak almost destroyed every potential. The world will need 1-2 years to recover the losses of coronavirus, therefore we don't know when this virus outbreak will end! Corona is impacting in the crypto market, no project will come to raise fund in this very hard time, without a new project, no good bounty! Though we can expect BTC paying bounties but that will be not for everyone! And Finally, Bitcoin halving effect won't happen in this year, I already moved my all expectation from 2020 to 2021!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 06:48:33 PM

in 2020 it is indeed difficult to predict future Bitcoin prices, especially with the Bitcoin incident falling sharply from $ 9,000 to $ 3800 in just hours, halving from the history of bitcoin does have an impact, I'm sure after halving prices can recover, but for bounty I think will be increasingly difficult to find, airdrop will be one good option in my opinion

How can Airdrop be good and not bounty? Rather I think Bounty still the future! After the Corona epidemic ends, many new projects will come and they will launch the bounty campaign surely!  The halving won't impact in this year, because it takes at least 6-7 months time, and you see the coronavirus outbreak is out of control! So the financial sector is affecting much! And, there will be fewer investors to buy crypto and create a bull run!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 06:52:43 PM

Well the year is not over yet, the virus did make it look like this year won't bring any happiness on crypto investors face but let's not forget how unpredictable cryptocurrency is, just because we are in this present situation now doesn't kill the fact that before the year runs out something good won't happen

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Alvi69

Activity: 490
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:05:32 PM

Soon or latter Crypto is revolution in any situation, Defiantly we are all waiting for crypto adoption and i hope 2020 will be a good year for technology like blockchain which will help peoples like such terrible situation of cronavirus
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:19:00 PM

About the first question, Yes, Bitcoin halving will have an impact just like it has always done. One thing to understand is, crypto has come to stay and once this virus spreading comes to a halt or rather a cure suffice things will take the right shape. Secondly, it is a virus and therefore have nothing to benefit anyone than pains and anguish. Thirdly, projects will have no other option than to delay listing, but I think they can still go ahead with development, although it depends on the team. Fourthly, so far there are projects launching, i think there will be bounties.

MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:56:06 PM

I think a virus outbreak will negatively affect the cryptocurrency market.

No, the corona virus is harmful to the whole world and the cryptocurrency market is no exception

It is very difficult for that to happen, investors are too fed up with new projects.

I think it will continue to plummet and bounty hunters will continue to complain.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:19:52 PM

I think the major determinant at this time is the CoronaVirus pandemic. if there is a fast solution to it before the halving, the halving will definitely have p[ositive impact on the market. Whereas, if the pandemic is prolonged, then except very little impact or no impact at all.

Ever since the pandemic started, it has not really made a positive impact on the market. It made more of negative impact than positive because bitcoin I yet to fully recover.

Such as the number one answer, if it is further prolonged, then expect serious delays to new projects.

4. What do you think will happen to bounties this year?
Everything boils down to the CoronaVirus. Nowadays good bounty projects are scarce. just a few among them can still boast of something meaningful. So many of them are waiting to launch, but have pend it because of the pandemic. This directly or indiectly will affect bounty hunters.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:17:05 AM

All hopes are falling apart because of Coronavirus, I doubt it will help crypto on the long run, it will be better if the cure is find sooner, many new projects will be affected and. projects development will be forced on hold, I wonder what will end this year 2020, hopefully something unexpected will happen again

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 07:24:47 AM

This market was collapsed by Corona virus, and you think it is beneficial to this market? In addition, new projects cannot survive at this stage because they will not have any investors, and the bounty will also become landfills. There are no good and quality projects, nor good bounty and quality

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:27:12 AM

After making a small comment for the financial markets of 2020, I want to answer your questions. First of all, I want to say that this virus actually caused the expected crisis earlier. That is, the virus itself is not a cause of crisis. For this reason, it would be a mistake to show the virus as the only responsible of these bad conditions in the crypto money markets. If you need to find answers to your questions, I would like to give the following answers in order;
1) I do not know if the virus completely destroys the bad market conditions created by the virus, but I think that the halfway process will have a positive effect on the crypto markets. Although I do not expect an exaggerated effect, I think that at least in these bad economic conditions, crypto investors can be happy.
2) The virus has not affected the crypto money markets alone, and the virus is not the only responsible for the fluctuating process in the crypto money markets. I would like to remind that large investors who have adapted to bad market conditions due to the virus have a serious impact on prices. I would also like to say that the virus alone cannot bring the huge crypto money markets to stagnation.
3) Yes, many of the new projects, especially many projects that have the potential to not have a good team and success, will fail this year. Moreover, I believe that not only new projects will be made yet, but the projects that have not yet gained power in the market and have just started will end with failure.
4) Since many of the projects will be negatively affected due to this crisis, I think many bounty campaigns that will occur this year will not provide us with an opportunity to earn. Of course, rarely, some projects and their campaigns will be profitable, but I think that many projects will fail clearly, and therefore the returns of bounty campaigns will be very low. I also think that bounty campaigns will continue in all circumstances and will not end even if they earn little.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:02:00 AM

I also think, this virus continues to spread and more and more people are infected throughout the world, of course, increasingly affecting everything. Halving bitcoin will definitely happen but no one will know how it ends and for the project there is certainly room to launch.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:08:53 AM

I think a virus outbreak will negatively affect the cryptocurrency market.

No, the corona virus is harmful to the whole world and the cryptocurrency market is no exception

It is very difficult for that to happen, investors are too fed up with new projects.

I think it will continue to plummet and bounty hunters will continue to complain.
Complaining won't help them, I've seen many bounty hunters complain over the years. They say that the bounty is dead and cannot make money from it, but besides that there are many people who work hard and receive huge amounts of money. It is best to stop complaining and keep working, this year will be difficult for new and bounty projects. So we need to work harder
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:43:23 AM

We all haven't expecting that this crisis would happen this year to the extent that it affects all the sectors in the world as of the moment. We have never imagined that this health care issue would grow into a pandemic and that it will get into a worst version and that such thing would happen because we do really have a good start when the year 2020 have entered our calendars this year.

To answer your inquiries:

1. At this point of time, I do not really know what would happen or what will be the impact of the upcoming halving now that we are experiencing a really bad situation right now. Let us just see and wait until the event happen and ends

2. Coronavirus seems to be good when it comes to cryptocurrency adaptation because people is now realizing its usage. Though the cryptocurrency is having a volume of demand, still prices are down because people are taking advantage of the situation bidding at low price to get cryptos at a low price and then hold it for a while.

3. It is hard to tell if there will be projects that can successfully launch due to the current situation. Also, be careful for new existing projects that promotes ideas about coronavirus because they might just be using the situation to gain support and fund for such project.

4. Hope that after this crisis everything will be back to normal so I do also hope for good things to happen about bounties this year.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████