Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:35:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2020 be exactly what we hoped for anymore  (Read 1418 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 10:23:32 PM

It can not be what we hoped for because no one was hoping or expecting about this pandemic which has kind of ruined the business and financial activity all around the world, although crypto market is somewhat safe, i think world will controll this corona by june july so expect markets to boom in later part of the year, i am also super bullish for btc and eth by the end of the year.
That is a possibility but at the same time that money needs to come from somewhere and even if the economies of the world are slowly opening up we will have to see what are the full effects of the coronavirus, I really believe that things are going to get way worse as it becomes clearer that many of the businesses that closed their doors because of this pandemic are never going to open again and millions of people around the world will be left without a job and this will eventually have an effect on the market of cryptocurrencies whether we like it or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: