Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lketc.com 1TH Dragon miner direct order. 3000$  (Read 25444 times)
sueche

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:50:27 AM

Hi guys,

I have an issue with ordering miner from LKETC.
Initially I asked them if these (Dragon 1.5T) are in stock they told me to go ahead and order - so I did.
I ordered on 6/10 and ever since the problems started.
After 5 days of dodging they stopped answering my e-mails in which I was asking them when my order would be confirmed and shipped.
I cancelled my order 12 days ago and I aksed them to return my payment (in BTC). On the next day I received an e-mail from them (after 5 days of silence) and they simply said - OK.
I haven't received my BTC till this very moment. Does someone have any idea how to resolve this ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:10:47 PM

i've got several dragons 1 th to sell ( 8 units ) , PM me if someone  intrested.
Thanx.  Smiley
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:14:32 PM

Hi guys,

Initially I asked them if these (Dragon 1.5T) are in stock they told me to go ahead and order - so I did.
After 5 days of dodging they stopped answering my e-mails in which I was asking them when my order would be confirmed and shipped.
I cancelled my order 12 days ago and I aksed them to return my payment (in BTC). On the next day I received an e-mail from them (after 5 days of silence) and they simply said - OK.
I haven't received my BTC till this very moment. Does someone have any idea how to resolve this ?
again ,  contact Nancy directly at:  lketc.nancy@gmail.com  she's honest. i already made several deals with her , and never had any issue .  Smiley
cheers !
sueche

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:51:58 AM

Hi guys,

again ,  contact Nancy directly at:  lketc.nancy@gmail.com  she's honest. i already made several deals with her , and never had any issue .  Smiley
cheers !

You see, I have contacted Nancy and Nancy alone for this deal. Actually she is the one not answering my e-mails.
My order was made at 10/06 and till this very moment I have no info about miner or my coins.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:17:13 PM

Hi guys,

cheers !

Honest? Nancy?

sueche

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:01:27 PM

Hi guys,

cheers !

Honest? Nancy?

Yes, honestly, Nancy. If you don't believe that have happened I can publish our correspondence here chronologically.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:07:55 AM

Hi guys,

cheers !

Honest? Nancy?

Yes, honestly, Nancy. If you don't believe that have happened I can publish our correspondence here chronologically.

I don't doubt that routine transactions are processed without a hitch - provided it involves handing her coin, and something of far lesser value being sent your way in return.

That doesn't make her, or LKetc honest - which I suspect you will find after more experience in dealing with them.
sueche

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:45:07 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 08:15:56 AM by sueche

What can I say, this is the first deal with LKETC I made, before that I was buying from their resellers without any issues.
Given that a lot of people have made successful deals with them judging by the posts in the thread I am wondering why I shouldn't.
The price has droped now and my coins are still withheld and no answer from Nancy to my e-mails.
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:53:20 PM

What can I say, this is the first deal with LKETC I made, before that I was buying from their resellers without any issues.
Given that a lot of people have made successful deals with them judging by the posts in the thread I am wondering why I shouldn't.
The price has droped now and my coins are still withheld and no answer from Nancy to my e-mails.
  you can skype her too : username :  LKETC MINER

cheers !  Cheesy
sueche

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:45:02 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 09:47:38 PM by sueche

you can skype her too : username :  LKETC MINER

cheers !  Cheesy

Trust me, I did - no answer at all, ever. It's fare to say that I had more luck with e-mails.
...see my full story here.
etile

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:08:32 AM

Hi!

Is there way to undervolt/underclock lketc 1TH miner for best energy consumption W/GH ?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:24:17 PM

Hi!

Is there way to undervolt/underclock lketc 1TH miner for best energy consumption W/GH ?

You could adjust the frequency.   I have not seen much effort going into it.   Soon if not already Dragons should be a decent deal for those with "free electricity".   

They are great machines but just use quite a bit of electricity.   The 1T 4 blade is set to a very freq for default.
etile

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:28:11 PM

Hi!

You could adjust the frequency.   I have not seen much effort going into it.   Soon if not already Dragons should be a decent deal for those with "free electricity".   

They are great machines but just use quite a bit of electricity.   The 1T 4 blade is set to a very freq for default.

I don't see any freq settings in web miner configs.  And I dont have access to ssh.

How can I adjust the frequency?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:06:35 PM

Hi!

I don't see any freq settings in web miner configs.  And I dont have access to ssh.

Use a old image to gain SSH.  They don't share the credentials on new images.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:22:01 PM

In /var/www/run.sh, you'll see command line parameters like "--A1Pll1 900 --A1Pll2 900 --A1Pll3 900 --A1Pll4 900 --A1Pll5 900"

Try lowering the 900's to something like 800 and see if that doesn't get lower power draw for you.

chmod 555 run.sh as root to prevent the webgui from overwriting run.sh.

The cgminer implementation in the A1's is an atrocity - they pretty much pooped all over Con and Kano's hard work.

Akaro

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:39:51 AM

Anyone has a original img file for 1ths dragon miner? I keep finding some mod versions with log in stuff...
Original would be pref. Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: