Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:12:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lketc.com 1TH Dragon miner direct order. 3000$  (Read 25462 times)
pedrosoft

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:46:03 AM

has anyone received this miner in Europe ? How much they declare ? What are costs of imports ?

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:23:48 AM

has anyone received this miner in Europe ? How much they declare ? What are costs of imports ?

I hope no-one answers you in public.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
pedrosoft

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:31:13 AM

Only for informations. I would know how much are total costs before purchasing a miner
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:37:33 AM

Only for informations. I would know how much are total costs before purchasing a miner

Think about it, if you were customs officers where would you look for the real cost of a device? Do a search on google right? They are human as well and would do the same thing as anyone else.

Best thing to do is talk to supplier directly and ask them. But it doesn't matter what they declare it as, many people in other threads have shown that customs are quite capable of questioning the cost, researching it and coming up with their own price. So you have to factor into your break-even calculations that you will have to pay full VAT on the full sales price of the items in question.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
ElGabo

Activity: 635

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:00:00 AM

If you have an invoice with an ammount that is paid, customs officers doesn't have the right to make the tax and vat payment on higher price, at least here where i'm. (Somewhere in eu)

If someone is noob enough and don't know his rights....

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
pedrosoft

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:02:14 AM

If you have an invoice with an ammount that is paid, customs officers doesn't have the right to make the tax and vat payment on higher price, at least here where i'm. (Somewhere in eu)

I think that customs taxation is a difficult problem when you buy in BTC
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:19:00 AM

You're kidding right? Cusoms and Excise are a law unto themselves. If they think the invoice is falsified they will find out and sting you for a lot more than a paltry 20%

ElGabo

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:30:29 AM

You're kidding right? Cusoms and Excise are a law unto themselves. If they think the invoice is falsified they will find out and sting you for a lot more than a paltry 20%

Don't think so...

Don't need to hassle. It's OT. But customs officers are not gods....

Just rent a good lawyer and you'll see.

sikke (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:39:56 AM

Has anyone received their miner ?

I have received 3 units via DHL.  We are pulling 1130 watts from the wall @ 1.08 TH/s.   

Here is a video I made.   Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQkQ37BGhk
Cheers,
Dalkore

Thank you for confirming direct order worked. They beat Antminer in price already. Very disappointing they went from 5 blades 878watts to 4 blades 1130watts with 1000w psu you have firehazard right there.

Luckily you got the old case which I like more. You can add 5th blade in there but it will be 1.25th/1.5kw miner then.

Thanks.
krateczka

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:08:02 PM

I have a problem with my miner in the EU. Customs officers did not want to let the consignment into the country because the device does not have the CE Certificate.
pedrosoft

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:41:30 PM

I have a problem with my miner in the EU. Customs officers did not want to let the consignment into the country because the device does not have the CE Certificate.

In which EU country do you live?  I'm considering to buy their miner but I'm worried about possible customs problems Sad
krateczka

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:50:32 PM

Poland. We have still some problems with the customs office even AntMiner with you so you may not be a problem.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:04:37 PM

I have received 3 units via DHL.  We are pulling 1130 watts from the wall @ 1.08 TH/s.   

Cheers,
Dalkore

Thank you for confirming direct order worked. They beat Antminer in price already. Very disappointing they went from 5 blades 878watts to 4 blades 1130watts with 1000w psu you have firehazard right there.

Luckily you got the old case which I like more. You can add 5th blade in there but it will be 1.25th/1.5kw miner then.

Thanks.

watts AT THE WALL

If the PSU is a 1000W 80+ Bronze unit then at a 900W load (90%) it would likely have an efficiency of ~82%. This would mean 1097W at the wall.

people need to stop confusing the power draw of the components against the power draw at the wall, which is significantly depandent on the PSU quality

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:32:36 PM

How long were you all at To Be Shipped status?  Been 2 days and sent an email and tried to catch on Skype.  Should I get on QQ tonight?
ElGabo

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:52:50 PM

Just ask them to send it in the future without psu.

Usually it solves the problem because it's not a working unit.

wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:25:24 PM

Cheers,
Dalkore

Thanks for the vid. It doesn't sound overly loud, do you think it is quieter than running 5-6 ants?
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:29:11 PM

Cheers,
Dalkore

Thanks for the vid. It doesn't sound overly loud, do you think it is quieter than running 5-6 ants?

Its about the same, different tone/pitch, but just as loud.
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:51:29 PM

I think that customs taxation is a difficult problem when you buy in BTC

There you go it's difficult..
What if they decide to stall you until they're convinced you're not being fraudulent
Sue them ?
LOL...
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:05:09 PM

this has about the same power use at the wall as an Antimer S2? And about the same GH/S?
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:14:43 PM

Cheers,
Dalkore

Did you have to pay shipping fee? If so how much per rig?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: