Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lketc.com 1TH Dragon miner direct order. 3000$  (Read 25444 times)
moo.over

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:10:58 AM

does anyone know how to remove the logo on the LCD screen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:48:13 AM

I ordered directly through the Chinese version of the website. I confirmed my payment with the international lady "Nancy" via skype and email and my April 4th unit arrived on my doorstep today, April 4th. Can't beat that. I live in the US.

When did you order?

I tried to check out and the site gave me errors

Also what was the declared value? Did you pay for shipping? which shipping service did they use? any duty and tax?

Gazza1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:15:08 AM

Rip off price, as usual with all btc asics

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:37:28 AM

Does anybody have the firmware from the RPi on the original dragon miners (5 board version) available?  I really need a copy of the software since there seems to be something wrong with our SD card.
testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:03:55 PM

Has anyone received their miner ?

I have received 3 units via DHL.  We are pulling 1130 watts from the wall @ 1.08 TH/s.   

Here is a video I made.   Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQkQ37BGhk

Cheers,
Dalkore

Thanks for the vid. It doesn't sound overly loud, do you think it is quieter than running 5-6 ants?

Its about the same, different tone/pitch, but just as loud.

Agreed.  They are loud but not like a Cointerra or Avalon. 
The loudness seems to vary depending on which type of A1-clone you get, the box I got from colorbit is MUCH, MUCH quieter than a Cointerra unit-I opened it up and it seems to use 2 different brands of fans (looked like they ran out of the correct fans and subbed some random fan with the wrong connector for the center fan...used a 4 pin connector and basically just powered 2 out of the 4 pins...of course the connector was loose when it showed up so the fans weren't spinning).  You could probably swap the fan for whatever you wanted. 
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:23:45 AM

I ordered directly through the Chinese version of the website. I confirmed my payment with the international lady "Nancy" via skype and email and my April 4th unit arrived on my doorstep today, April 4th. Can't beat that. I live in the US.
how much they declare the value ?
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:44:56 AM

how much they declare the value ?

I got declared as 150$ each.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
gpguy94114

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:19:25 PM

Anyone have an idea if you can get discounts if you order more than one? Tried adding support on skype but yet to be seen online

If I were you I would simply pay the higher amount and just deal with member pcfli as he has had many deals that are trusted and you can use escrow. I am sure he will offer discounts of multiple miners. I am just not comfortable sending money to an unknown website that may or may not be real. Just my opinion...here is a link to the thread.... Cry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

Yea I did that but didn't get a response. He's charging at least $650 markup per miner and I asked for $200/miner if I bought 3. Maybe not worth it for him but in that case I'd rather talk directly with factory and see if I can a discount instead.

That lketc site is pretty damn shitty though which isn't that professional.

Yeah that is why I am not sure whats up with it..I am sure that there are many other places over there that are cheaper but its just hard to find one..Good luck! I am sure if you stay checking with pcfli he will hook you up..

I just got 2 of the 1 TH/s miners from lketc and while a great price, I am not mining even though I have been at it all day.  Sylvan company in Myrtle beach has these for under $4k if you order 2.
imho, wait until someone gets one working before investing.
tzortz

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:31:02 PM

Anyone have an idea if you can get discounts if you order more than one? Tried adding support on skype but yet to be seen online

If I were you I would simply pay the higher amount and just deal with member pcfli as he has had many deals that are trusted and you can use escrow. I am sure he will offer discounts of multiple miners. I am just not comfortable sending money to an unknown website that may or may not be real. Just my opinion...here is a link to the thread.... Cry

Yea I did that but didn't get a response. He's charging at least $650 markup per miner and I asked for $200/miner if I bought 3. Maybe not worth it for him but in that case I'd rather talk directly with factory and see if I can a discount instead.

Yeah that is why I am not sure whats up with it..I am sure that there are many other places over there that are cheaper but its just hard to find one..Good luck! I am sure if you stay checking with pcfli he will hook you up..

I just got 2 of the 1 TH/s miners from lketc and while a great price, I am not mining even though I have been at it all day.  Sylvan company in Myrtle beach has these for under $4k if you order 2.

What are you saying?

I got three dragons and took me 5 minutes for ALL to start mining.

Dont tell me you have them sitting idle.   Shocked

All is Mine!

seriouscoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:33:30 PM

What are you saying?

Hey, their price on the site included express shipping?

Or did you pay extra ?
tzortz

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:40:04 PM

What are you saying?

Hey, their price on the site included express shipping?

Or did you pay extra ?

If you chose the english button "buy now" then price includes shipping with DHL.
I didnt pay extra.

Dont try through the chinese button as it refers to domestic shipping, thats why making it cheaper.

All is Mine!

pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:57:21 PM

i am negotiating with lketc with a new re-sell price, and if it works i will set my price as the same as you can  buy at www.lketc.com, and promise shorter delivery time, what is the delivery time you need now when you purchase the miner directly from lketc

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
BitchImightbe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:02:00 PM

i am negotiating with lketc with a new re-sell price, and if it works i will set my price as the same as you can  buy at www.lketc.com, and promise shorter delivery time, what is the delivery time you need now when you purchase the miner directly from lketc

lketc delivers worldwide on 3 days, can you beat that?  Grin
2500 USD also.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:02:08 PM

They offered me same day shipping, but you were faster this time Smiley

lketc delivers worldwide on 3 days, can you beat that?  Grin

I'll let you know on Friday Cheesy

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
pcfli
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 11:05:30 PM

lketc delivers worldwide on 3 days, can you beat that?  Grin
if it is the case, i will directly use their delivery method, that would be great, when i use them last time, it take nearly 7 days to deliver the miner to usa, and i have to pay 0.1 btc each day for delay, and make me no profit at all

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
seriouscoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:09:13 PM

thats great news
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:39:53 AM

when will these be available?

Commercial grade 1200G (expect listed)
the weekly 1500G (expect listed)
Tang 2000G (expect listed)

pcfli
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:02:11 PM

UPDATE 10 Apr 2014
i have achieve an agreement with lketc today,  form now on, i will use the same price as shown in www.lketc.com and update here every day

LK BTC MINER 1T 
selling price: 7.76 BTC
delivery time:Within 1days after confirm the payment

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:35:01 PM

Does anybody have the firmware from the RPi on the original dragon miners (5 board version) available?  I really need a copy of the software since there seems to be something wrong with our SD card.

5 Blade miner RPI rom:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bniqZlt

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Shaolino

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:24:54 AM

Hello,
is there something wrong with lketc ? The website is down for a while and I have no reply for a paid order ?
Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: