Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my crypto assets?  (Read 383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 06:08:31 AM

Best of all to invest in Bitcoin while it is cheap.
I don’t see much point in investing in USDT. Is that to save money.
We can only keep ourselves safe when investing in USDT, when the market collapses, USDT is the safest place we can hide because its value does not collapse like bitcoin. and altcoin. And I totally agree with you, invest bitcoin when it's cheap. If not in the future we will regret not missing this opportunity

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 06:20:28 AM

The choice is yours to make, you will see some saying it's better to cut your loss and go USDT and others will say that Bitcoin halving is on the way so buy BTC and hold, to me they are both good advice but only you can know what's best for you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:25:51 AM

The future is uncertain and it depends whether you have a steady source of income or how important crypto portfolio is to you. If you have a chance of steady income in coming days, then just budget accordingly and don't touch your crypto except for the alts.

As far as good alts are concerned, if it is not in the top 10 or has a community and a use case, it is most likely going to crash in coming weeks. The best option would be divide it all into BTC and USDT. When the situation normalizes, buyback whatever alts you think are worth it. Converting all into USDT too would be foolish as you cannot predict whether BTC will go up or down, or that you will be able to catch the bottom.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:38:11 AM

I chose the second and third options. the best right now is to look at opportunities that can make us profit, and owning bitcoin is one of them. after that, we need to hold in a certain period of time to be able to achieve these benefits. however, exchanging it in USDT forms is safe, but maybe you will be late in exchanging it when prices really go up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:49:25 AM

I will sell all of my crypto assets and not care about the future bitcoin or altcoin become most potential and higher price assets, many time I failed selling my coin because hope at the future will bring good price but I get many my assets delist from bigger exchange and price dump.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:55:08 AM

Now I would advise you just to wait, since in the future the cryptocurrency market will still grow and then you will can get a good profit, and if you like to take risks, then of course you can try investing in bitcoin, as the bitcoin pump is expected before bitcoin halving.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:05:19 AM

In my opinion, i think it is good right now to convert our valued coins into usdt to become more stable, and convert again if the crypto market gets back and recovers. I also think that thua currenct market may give us sure profit in the future market if we buy more coins with its low cost now. It's good to take the risk and earn in the long run.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:10:49 AM

Best of all to invest in Bitcoin while it is cheap.
I don’t see much point in investing in USDT. Is that to save money.
We can only keep ourselves safe when investing in USDT, when the market collapses, USDT is the safest place we can hide because its value does not collapse like bitcoin. and altcoin. And I totally agree with you, invest bitcoin when it's cheap. If not in the future we will regret not missing this opportunity

In the previous bull run, many people failed to convert their asset to USDT, now most of the people got the attention about the cryptocurrency. Whenever the prices are increasing they are converting into USDT and grabbing the Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is decreasing. In crypto, not only trading, but fund management is very important.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:14:06 AM

It is too late for you to move to USDT, the market has collapsed and if you decide to sell everything at this time, you will definitely take a loss. I myself will not do that, I will continue to hold and wait until halving. Certainly the price of bitcoin will increase and it will also create an exaggeration for altcoin, patiently waiting a little longer to get a profit.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:55:17 AM

In this type of market you can either prepare for the upcoming Bitcoin halving or stop your loss, so this choice is yours to make and what you really are into crypto for will determine, I have buy back Bitcoin and I decide to hold for long term
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:15:48 AM

Its almost too late for dumping. But if you think the price can still drop below $4000, you'd be very lucky to dump right now and price dips $4000.

If you are like one of those trap because your city is locked down due to ncov, you might wanna sell for cash because you need to panic and buy the food and items needed for probably months.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:50:30 AM

In this bad and uncertain situation, I'm thinking to do something with my crypto assets. However, I don't know what the best way is to secure my crypto assets. Actually, I have some options but don't know which one is the most appropriate:

- Convert all my coins to USDT (prevent more losses)
- Convert all my coins to BTC (prepare for halving)
- Hold all coins & consider to buy more (high risks but potential for bigger profits once market rises)

In your point of view, what is the better option to do for now?
I'm a bit afraid to see the progress of Covid-19 spread and the world economy is getting worse. Those factors are indeed affected crypto market, we can see that crypto market was experiencing bearish during the Covid-19 spreading around the world. I cannot imagine if this situation will continue until the next year. We need bigger funds to buy everything to survive, whereas we cannot go everywhere to work and earn money.

Well the market can get worse than this but one thing is certain, the market will always find it's way back up and i can assure the cryptocurrency market has seen worse than this and it will overcome this. The decision is still left to you as all the options comes with consequences because you can convert all your assets to USD to be protected from the further dump but likely the market will bounce back and you will miss out on potential gains whereas if you continue to hodl, one thing is certain no matter how long it takes, the market will back up

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:55:46 AM

Actually I prefer the 3rd option that you have listed, that is the best option for me, if you are going to convert it into fiat currency with 6.2k$ then for sure you won't earn from doing that, especially if you invest it when the price of the bitcoin is bigger than 6.2k$ as well as if you sell your coins to others. So take the risk mate, choose the third option, actually you won't lose if you do that because you are only going to wait for the price of the bitcoin to rise again so you may earn money.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:05:44 AM

- Hold all coins & consider to buy more (high risks but potential for bigger profits once market rises)
I think these two points should be followed.
if someone buys BTC from a fiat currency, it would be much better IMO
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:13:03 AM

Its almost too late for dumping. But if you think the price can still drop below $4000, you'd be very lucky to dump right now and price dips $4000.

If you are like one of those trap because your city is locked down due to ncov, you might wanna sell for cash because you need to panic and buy the food and items needed for probably months.
Even if bitcoin falls to $ 4,000 in the future, he shouldn't sell it. Invest in bitcoin in the long term and I believe its price will recover soon in the future. A few weeks ago I bought some bitcoins for $ 3800 and now the price of bitcoin has recovered and I'm quite happy with the profits.

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 12:36:02 PM

Take advantage of this bearish market to stay profitable. This is more towards the 3rd option but not completely.

I call it, selling to buy back before things recover.
Let's say I carry 0.1 BTC from a price range of $8k^. And now for only $6k, I have to bring back more than 0.1 btc before reach at least $7.5k.
So, I no longer care about my BTC value to $ and I'm just thinking of increasing the quantity of BTC without spending additional caps, just utilizing my existing BTC.
However, this requires monitoring at all times, so if you are not an active trader or have other activities, it is not recommended to do this. BTC price can recover anytime in a short time.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:51:03 PM

Strategy depends on your coins which you are holding. If you are holding ETH, XRP and few top altcoins, i think you should hold it until you cover losses but if you hold shitcoins, it is better to convert either BTC or USDT. I have lost my money in shitcoins which is no longer value in the market but if i could convert to BTC or USDT, now i can save 80% of my investment. So decide carefully before going to face huge losses.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:55:57 PM

Even if bitcoin falls to $ 4,000 in the future, he shouldn't sell it. Invest in bitcoin in the long term and I believe its price will recover soon in the future. A few weeks ago I bought some bitcoins for $ 3800 and now the price of bitcoin has recovered and I'm quite happy with the profits.
trust becomes the main capital in investment, especially for assets such as bitcoin. of course, there is no doubt about holding it in, but sometimes panicking when seeing the market go down makes us sell it. It all depends on how we overcome our emotions in investing.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:24:46 PM

In this bad and uncertain situation, I'm thinking to do something with my crypto assets. However, I don't know what the best way is to secure my crypto assets. Actually, I have some options but don't know which one is the most appropriate:

- Convert all my coins to USDT (prevent more losses)

In your point of view, what is the better option to do for now?
I'm a bit afraid to see the progress of Covid-19 spread and the world economy is getting worse. Those factors are indeed affected crypto market, we can see that crypto market was experiencing bearish during the Covid-19 spreading around the world. I cannot imagine if this situation will continue until the next year. We need bigger funds to buy everything to survive, whereas we cannot go everywhere to work and earn money.
Perhaps you should share how your current situation was. Most people had to stay home, off the workplace and this makes everyone try to convert all their assets to money for foods, rents,...
I think it's not a good time to sell because of this, more sellers than buyers > low price. If you have savings, emergency fund to cover for this hard time then you don't have to sell your assets.
You could also do a split to reduce the risk but lower profits :p
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:34:40 PM

Personally, i try to stockpile as much btc, eth and gold/silver.

I hold some alts, many good, many shit, but majority is in those 3 options above.

When the recession hits, USDT will still be worth $1, but ask yourself, how much will $1 be worth?
Don't get things mixed up, USDT will be worth $1 because it's a stable coin, the only reason why it's important to hold stable coin is to cut loses, Bitcoin and other coins will lose value and once this happened you can buy back with USDT which will give you more quantities of sats

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: