Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 21 Best Cryptocurrency to buy in 2020  (Read 2013 times)
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:01:04 PM

I dont know mate if i want to invest my money i will conduct a mini research. Your list is usefull but its not enough. Choosing a coin for investment is a hard task to do so dont ever do stupid thing like trusting on ICO rating site.

if we see from the development of the project that is still in process, we cannot directly claim that it is a scam. maybe if there is the latest info it will be seen that it is a scam or not. I hope it's not a scam: D
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 08:42:54 PM

These are some of the cryptocurrencies I would have loved to buy before the end of the year
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Dabanking
Tronix
Omisego
Glitzcoin
Oikos
And so on, just to mention few.  Reason being that if the anticipated bull run happens next year, these cryptocurrencies will skyrocket.
Kinda feels like you are just here to shill for the coins. You added Bitcoin and Ethereum to the list so that people think that the list you gave is legit? Lol  Roll Eyes.
All the coins you mentioned over here are not heard of by most of the people. I wouldn't be surprised if they are some random trash coins.
You are also investing on this coin just because you expect a bull run to happen? Again, I wouldn't be surprised if these trash coins dies during the next bull run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 11:35:06 PM

With the up trend of things lately. I would prefer to hold Eth and one Gem project that i have been following their update over a year now. Its name is TITAN COIN. It has so much potential, pretty use case and efficiency developers. Its worth holding.
I found enough posts in this thread from the Titan team. Actually, I don't want to mention this project name again, but I don't think this project can be successful. Already low volume exchange listed, don't have any good support teams and today volume is only 500 hundred USD. I'm sure that volume will be zero in a few months.
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:50:44 AM

I don’t know which coin is best to buy.
But I know for sure which one is better not to buy - IDENA.
They have 36,000,000 preminted coins, which was divided into several part. And one of the parts created for Foundation is constantly growing. And developers use it to pay rewards and prizes.
In short, while you buy these coins for real money, developers get free coins from the air.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194871.msg54689551#msg54689551

Idena is not a Proof-Of-Person, but devs Proof-of-Greediness coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5223933.20
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:56:09 AM

I dont know mate if i want to invest my money i will conduct a mini research. Your list is usefull but its not enough. Choosing a coin for investment is a hard task to do so dont ever do stupid thing like trusting on ICO rating site.
It is better. at the moment, ethereum is the only altcoin on the list that interests me. well, even without that I'm interested. however, there are some coins that aren't mentioned either. it's just better to do your own research about the coins mentioned. so that when something happens, we don't blame others.
ashraf100786

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:24:40 PM

There are great coins from which you can earn a profit. You can top 20 coins in CMC which will give you a great profit. I think an XLM can make a great profit in the future
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:46:18 PM

You are right, some ICO ranking sites are just an invalid manipulation. taking the advice given is good. but doing your research is something that must be done before investing.
Always invest according to your research, never trust others and ICO review websites. And at the moment, there are no good ICOs, most of them are scams and will not bring you profit. You should invest in IEO or leading projects in this market, it is much safer

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:48:41 PM

I was expecting to see hidden gems on your list but to my surprise the list is full of all the common names we have in the space, this just look to me like a click bait and it is a wrong thing to do when you want people to trust you and your website for quality content.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AnniDey

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 06:02:05 PM

The latest current market is usually eradicating altcoin. Well, I inform you not ever to devote altcoin nowadays, it is best to buy Bitcoin or maybe ETH so that it can potentially take care of pitfalls, also, to acquire gains in this particular have a current market.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:08:04 PM

the best is the one ranked above, it is proof that the coin is worth investing in. I did not see your article but surely the coin I mentioned was there.
the most important thing is that you buy the most bitcoin first.
the rest you can share in some altcoin.
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:24:59 PM

In my opinion, if we want to invest in Cryptocurrency, it's better to invest in the top 10 altcoins that have been tested from history and have good potential in making a profit rather than investing in 21 altcoins. I think that's too much.
If you're a short trader - top 10 altcoins are your right choice.
However, if you're a long investor - you better buy btc/eth and buy as much high risk altcoins as possible to maximize chances to get profit

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 07:29:55 PM

In my opinion, if we want to invest in Cryptocurrency, it's better to invest in the top 10 altcoins that have been tested from history and have good potential in making a profit rather than investing in 21 altcoins. I think that's too much.
However, if you're a long investor - you better buy btc/eth and buy as much high risk altcoins as possible to maximize chances to get profit

yeah, but top 10 altcoins are not tested throughout history, some of them are here for two or three years, and would not be there in a two/three years
one thing is for sure, one should do their own analysis prior to investment, looking at top 10, BCH, BSV, LTC, XRP and EOS do not look good as long term investments, USDT is stablecoin, position ten is fluctuating between four currencies at the moment, and that leaves as with BTC, ETH and BNB in top 10 that could worth more in long term, which also should be tested and analyzed
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:50:35 AM

I think if you have decided to invest long-term, you should choose the coins outside the top 100 because these coins will often be very good for you to make a profit. If you only choose to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, you will spend a lot of time because coins held by many people will often be difficult to rise. I only prefer a high-risk investment because if I'm lucky I can become rich, but if I don't get it, then losing money will definitely happen.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:35:04 AM

Would rather to check the potential coins that I'm interested to invest instead of just relying with others opinion. You may want to use the opportunity use others suggestion if necessary but if that fails then you will feel more burden than when you do it from your own choice.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:47:06 AM

i am interested to cartesi and ferrum project, its looks very good and investors give good response to them in market. in my opinion ferrum and cartesi will be one of best project in this year, and dont forget to analize injective protocol too that backed by binance lab .  or maybe investing existing coins in top  10 cmc will be good decision too.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:17:47 PM

Nowadays, there are thousands of coins & token available in the CoinMarkectCap but 99% of the coins & tokens are worthless, and selecting the potential cryptocurrency project is a bit more difficult due to many scam projects. So, in this article consist of the 20 Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 without any hesitation. Also, you can prove the performance of recent history.
There are good projects coming up everyday. And there are some of them that are showing potential to rise to the top list, but you might not notice that because you’re busy looking at only the top ten and top twenty. You can take ChainLink as an example; that cryptocurrency came out from nowhere to start making waves. So, don’t just say that 99% of the cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap are scam. There are still good projects in the market, it’s all about having the time to search them out.

dont forget to analize injective protocol too that backed by binance lab .  or maybe investing existing coins in top  10 cmc will be good decision too.
I am always interested in binance's projects. As per some statistics, all the IEOs launched by binance has performed well to get good returns for its investor. I have not heard about this  injective protocol but after your suggestion I may check it. I'm not intensely looking for new coins/tokens for investments still I'm just interested on finding and watching potential things.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:22:17 PM

Nowadays, there are thousands of coins & token available in the CoinMarkectCap but 99% of the coins & tokens are worthless, and selecting the potential cryptocurrency project is a bit more difficult due to many scam projects. So, in this article consist of the 20 Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 without any hesitation. Also, you can prove the performance of recent history.
There are good projects coming up everyday. And there are some of them that are showing potential to rise to the top list, but you might not notice that because you’re busy looking at only the top ten and top twenty. You can take ChainLink as an example; that cryptocurrency came out from nowhere to start making waves. So, don’t just say that 99% of the cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap are scam. There are still good projects in the market, it’s all about having the time to search them out.
there are still hundreds of coins that have the potential if we think for only a moment, of course the coins will rise higher this year because it can be said of a new project and therefore for the long term we must choose the right one unless you have the guts to buy hype coins.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:33:58 PM

right now there are a lot of altcoins in the cryptocurrency world, but seeing the current market conditions I prefer to invest in BTC or ETH and hold it for the next few years.
TEAM360

Activity: 40
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 04:51:11 PM

right now there are a lot of altcoins in the cryptocurrency world, but seeing the current market conditions I prefer to invest in BTC or ETH and hold it for the next few years.
I also prefer to invest in top 5 currency and hold it for long time will give a good profit
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:47:42 PM

investing in Bitcoin is indeed very good, at what price do you buy Bitcoin? Do you buy it at cheap prices? very lucky if you invest when the price of Bitcoin is still cheap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: