Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SportsBetting Picks! Premium Service (Guaranteed Sports Wins)  (Read 1374 times)
YohannHermann (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 07:21:21 PM

5 Straight Wins Challenge

- Bet no. 1

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/jiCUaA84/#match-summary

Ivashkin O. vs Voronenkov V.

Pick : Voronenkov V.

Odds : 2.50

Match finished

Odds earned : +2.5

5 straight wins challenge
First won

Second pick coming in the 5 straight wins challenge

Telegram : wsanchezbets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hurley27

Activity: 137
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:24:17 PM

- Bet no. 1

Match finished

First won

congrats you finally won one. how soon will I have my $18.50 btc?
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 07:28:18 PM

- Bet no. 1

Match finished

First won

congrats you finally won one. how soon will I have my $18.50 btc?

Very soon.. withdrawal will be coming anytime sooner

YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 08:28:13 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2020, 09:12:10 PM by YohannHermann

Bet finished, next msg shows result

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:35:40 PM
Merited by efialtis (1)

If you want to find all of OP's "100.00% confirmed winning picks" that he deleted or will be deleted in the future, please use the following link:

http://loyce.club/archive/members/129/1297942.html

Thanks Smiley I knew such thing existed, but was too lazy to search for it.

@OP

You went from.....

Revival Period

......to.....

......to.....

(5 win challenge)

......in a matter of 4 hours. This is just hilarious Cheesy What is next ?

You seem like some 5y.o. who is bored like hell and seeking for attention. And pro question: How can a "100% confirmed winning pick" lose ?

Btw I've been sending every bet of this challenge to "tyKiwanuka" before match started so he should be able to confirm there's no goofing around here Smiley

I can confirm that I received the three previous picks via PM and consider them spam. The 5 straight win challenge is lost, so you have to start a new one (without PMing me please).

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 09:06:37 PM

5 wins challenge continues

Fourth Match

Results so far : 2/3

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/CbtWgnI9/#match-summary

Ilyukhin E. vs Myagkov S.

Pick : Ilyukhin E.

Odds : 2.37

Challenged winner! 

Start time : 19:35 GMT

Starting in 8 minutes

Winning Streak : 2

Match finished

Odds earned : +2.37

Results in this challenge so far : 3/4

Winning ratio since the challenge : 75%

Fifth pick coming in the 5 wins challenge

Hurley27

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 09:33:25 PM

Hi. sorry to interrupt your fun but it is time to send my money back for today. please send
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 09:38:45 PM

Hi. sorry to interrupt your fun but it is time to send my money back for today. please send

Hello

My friend first of all kindly make use of the right term.
I've to reimburse you for the loss you made because of the bet I advised, you didn't give me any money yourself that you call it "My money"

You are not wrong, just the word is wrong that's all

Secondly you know my timeline for reimbursements is long however specially for you I said I'll pay you in a day and the first day is just finishing this hour.. the withdrawal will be coming soon I said my client is offline for 2 hours I'm waiting him he must have got it by now

You'll receive the "Reimbursement" very soon Smiley

It wasn't a loan my friend, and you know that money also includes a profit that your bet was supposed to make. I even agreeing to pay that. So a bit politeness from your end is also expected here

Thank you

I'll post the payment URL when done

Hurley27

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 10:26:31 PM

Hello

I've to reimburse you for the loss you made because of the bet I advised, you didn't give me any money yourself that you call it "My money"

Secondly you know my timeline for reimbursements is long however specially for you I said I'll pay you in a day and the first day is just finishing this hour.. the withdrawal will be coming soon I said my client is offline for 2 hours I'm waiting him he must have got it by now

It wasn't a loan my friend, and you know that money also includes a profit that your bet was supposed to make. I even agreeing to pay that. So a bit politeness from your end is also expected here

Thank you

Your technicalities on this are loaded on bullshit. You said you will reimburse within 24 hours. the 24 hours has expired. what bullSH am I going to hear next. Your questionable 'picks' are going to be compounded now by your failure to deliver as promised on a money back guarantee. Your integrity is falling by the post. You should be ashamed to be posting picks right now seeing that you have yet to pay me what you owe.
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 10:29:24 PM

Hello

Thank you

Your technicalities on this are loaded on bullshit. You said you will reimburse within 24 hours. the 24 hours has expired. what bullSH am I going to hear next. Your questionable 'picks' are going to be compounded now by your failure to deliver as promised on a money back guarantee. Your integrity is falling by the post. You should be ashamed to be posting picks right now seeing that you have yet to pay me what you owe.

Please read my first post
Clearly term stated, that if I am able to pay instantly I shall go for it, else upto 2 weeks are applicable

I only showed you a friendly gesture by saying I will do yours within a day it means that you start to behave so rude and bad ? No it doesn't justify at all.
Client is away and I think he won't come up tonight as it's late night his side so I expect to pay you tomorrow for sure
I'll post the payment link here

I still respect you however please don't stretch it, my terms are clear. If I guarantee it's my responsibility to payback what I promised, I also mentioned the maximum timeframe but I don't want to go till that long for your reimbursement

So kindly, wait you will be paid

YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 10:30:50 PM

Next tip

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/behJ1eXp/#match-summary

Smirnov I. vs Myagkov S.

Pick : Myagkov S.

Looking forward to show a long winning streak

Starting Match time : 22:35 GMT
in 5 minutes

Last couple of minutes before it begins.. place your bets and earn a whooping profit

Hurley27

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 10:45:21 PM

Hello

Thank you

Clearly term stated, that if I am able to pay instantly I shall go for it, else upto 2 weeks are applicable

I only showed you a friendly gesture by saying I will do yours within a day it means that you start to behave so rude and bad ? No it doesn't justify at all.
Client is away and I think he won't come up tonight as it's late night his side so I expect to pay you tomorrow for sure

I still respect you however please don't stretch it, my terms are clear. If I guarantee it's my responsibility to payback what I promised, I also mentioned the maximum timeframe but I don't want to go till that long for your reimbursement

THIS GUY IS A JOKE. DO NOT TAKE ANY OF HIS PICKS. DO NOT LET HIM NUDGE YOU INTO ANY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROMISES. HE IS MAKING EXCUSES FOR $18.50 ABOVE. JUST IMAGINE THE EXCUSES YOU WOULD GET BETTING $100
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 10:54:10 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 11:17:12 PM by mprep

Hello

Thank you

THIS GUY IS A JOKE. DO NOT TAKE ANY OF HIS PICKS. DO NOT LET HIM NUDGE YOU INTO ANY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROMISES. HE IS MAKING EXCUSES FOR $18.50 ABOVE. JUST IMAGINE THE EXCUSES YOU WOULD GET BETTING $100

Excuses? Are you serious?
I don't care amount is $0.01 or $10000, I will pay it it's my responsibility but you can't tell me in what time I need to pay you because I already mentioned the max time. You cannot object me until then

I have been polite so far but the way you are behaving, literally I will stretch your payment till the max time if you showed such negative behavior again (because I am not moving away from my terms, if I was moving away from my official terms then you may have had the right to be this irritating but currently you don't)

Better be in a polite zone where everybody belongs! You'll be paid tomorrow for sure

Next picks available tomorrow~ Goodnight everyone  Cheesy

Hello

Thank you

Oh & One more thing I should mention here boy~

Remember the first commission you paid to me.. $26.3 ?
When we were setting the terms of first bet, you asked me if I want my commission in BTC it will take a couple of hours

I said ok, couple of hours is fine

But you paid my total in nearly 10+ hours, go and check
So that way you must be a big cheater right? No, it's because your withdrawal was really delayed by Bet365 so I respected you and I did wait quietly

Now you're blackmailing me, even though I have clearly mentioned my max payment time in this thread since day 1.. it's 14 days however it's been only 1 day so far and you are shouting that loud ?

If other users also think I am wrong here then please speak up! I would surely like to reply to all trollers around

So one more time if you showed this behavior I'll really be enforced to stretch your payment till the maximum time

So kindly, don't push me for that action

Hurley27

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:13:37 PM

Hello

Thank you

When we were setting the terms of first bet, you asked me if I want my commission in BTC it will take a couple of hours

So that way you must be a big cheater right? No, it's because your withdrawal was really delayed by Bet365 so I respected you and I did wait quietly

Now you're blackmailing me, even though I have clearly mentioned my max payment time in this thread since day 1.. it's 14 days however it's been only 1 day so far and you are shouting that loud ?

If other users also think I am wrong here then please speak up! I would surely like to reply to all trollers around

So one more time if you showed this behavior I'll really be enforced to stretch your payment till the maximum time

LOL. I don't care. You are exposing yourself here. that's all I want really. horrible record, deleting posts and now trying to find reasons to escaping paying your money back guarantees. You are a JOKER.
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 11:15:45 PM

Hello

Thank you

LOL. I don't care. You are exposing yourself here. that's all I want really. horrible record, deleting posts and now trying to find reasons to escaping paying your money back guarantees. You are a JOKER.

Alright, your payment will happen in 13 days now in max timeframe

You can troll as much as you like, I won't stop my work because I never get down on blackmailing

YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 11:27:58 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 10:57:24 AM by YohannHermann

Following now on..

30 Free picks will be provided to show results to the forum and everybody can track results and see how much winning can be made

Starting from now

Free pick No. 1

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/ja84bCcH/#match-summary

Sport : Table Tennis

Gribkov A. vs Kolesnikov D.

Pick : Gribkov A.

Odds : 1.83

Start time : 00:00 GMT
33 minutes remaining

CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:39:58 PM

Next tip

Smirnov I. vs Myagkov S.

in 5 minutes

Is this a win? I have no idea about table tennis, please any one confirm if it is a win may be i will also  take the services of op.
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 11:46:11 PM

Next tip

Smirnov I. vs Myagkov S.

in 5 minutes

Is this a win? I have no idea about table tennis, please any one confirm if it is a win may be i will also  take the services of op.

Unfortunately that one wasn't

However winners with even better odds were posted a little before that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236472.msg54139347#msg54139347
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236472.msg54139195#msg54139195
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236472.msg54138919#msg54138919
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236472.msg54139572#msg54139572

You may try my service if you want, and for your first bet I'll guarantee your winning, else loss will be bear by me and you can read my term about loss recovery in the first post of the thread Smiley

CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:52:24 PM

I am new to sport betting ( trading is my area) so lets say if I will give you 0.5btc how much bigger can you make that half btc in lets say one month, and what will be your commission ?. Instead of manually putting lots of single bets this is much simpler for me.
morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:53:33 PM

Next picks available tomorrow~ Goodnight everyone  Cheesy

If you happen to find a bunch of your posts being deleted, know it is because you are blatantly breaking forum rules.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

I'm not an ass, but your spamming here is kinda annoying. If you want to reply to multiple people - merge your posts, if you want to post your picks, do it once every 24 hours. Like everybody else!!!

Good luck with those guaranteed picks of yours!

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███