Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SportsBetting Picks! Premium Service (Guaranteed Sports Wins)  (Read 1374 times)
YohannHermann (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 11:55:33 PM

I am new to sport betting ( trading is my area) so lets say if I will give you 0.5btc how much bigger can you make that half btc in lets say one month, and what will be your commission ?. Instead of manually putting lots of single bets this is much simpler for me.

That figure can make wonders
Because of the fact that I can distribute it with strategies among many matches & play it with the least risk

It can be turned to over 10 btc in a month easily if played with the right precision because playing all in one shot will be a stupid decision of course so I'll distribute it in different chunks on few sports

My commission is 30% From Profit amount

Telegram : wsanchezbets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 12:16:05 AM

I am new to sport betting ( trading is my area) so lets say if I will give you 0.5btc how much bigger can you make that half btc in lets say one month, and what will be your commission ?. Instead of manually putting lots of single bets this is much simpler for me.

Because of the fact that I can distribute it with strategies among many matches & play it with the least risk

It can be turned to over 10 btc in a month easily if played with the right precision because playing all in one shot will be a stupid decision of course so I'll distribute it in different chunks on few sports

If you can easily make 20x profit in a month, why do you need people to purchase your picks (and struggle to refund losing bets like you promised, instead having to wait on clients or ask for a loan?)

@CryCrptoCry - please stay far away. Someone this profitable isn't going to be on a forum delaying $20 refunds; they'd have made insane profits and have retired easily. Tipsters are scams 99% of the time, and given that YohannHermann has deleted losing picks, they clearly aren't going to be profitable. YohannHermann is relying on short term win streaks to take their 30% cut, and leave you with all of the losses once variance catches up and you begin to lose. Alternatively, you'll lose in the short term and he'll try to convince you that he's just been unlucky and to keep trying, but you'll end up losing more.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:18:17 AM

fantastic, 10 btc is good enough, can you post you detailed strategy here only strategy, no picks (which is your magic, i know). And more thing, i just wanted yo ask, how much bankroll you used to manage?, on average.
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 12:24:32 AM

fantastic, 10 btc is good enough, can you post you detailed strategy here only strategy, no picks (which is your magic, i know). And more thing, i just wanted yo ask, how much bankroll you used to manage?, on average.

Strategy will be easy

- I'll divide by amount by 5 first.. and make a budget for each sport and it's turnover. Will set target profits (like you do in trading) for each bet/sport

Will run with a maximum 0.33 btc profit/day base. No matter even if huge returns are being made that day I'll stop for the day when reached the specific target

& Will not play on every pick match, will play only on those where I am sure that the target will be achieved (no rush required)

CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:25:28 AM

If you can easily make 20x profit in a month, why do you need people to purchase your picks (and struggle to refund losing bets like you promised, instead having to wait on clients or ask for a loan?)

@CryCrptoCry - please stay far away. Someone this profitable isn't going to be on a forum delaying $20 refunds; they'd have made insane profits and have retired easily. Tipsters are scams 99% of the time, and given that YohannHermann has deleted losing picks, they clearly aren't going to be profitable. YohannHermann is relying on short term win streaks to take their 30% cut, and leave you with all of the losses once variance catches up and you begin to lose. Alternatively, you'll lose in the short term and he'll try to convince you that he's just been unlucky and to keep trying, but you'll end up losing more.

Thanks mate, I appreciate you efforts. I have come to conclusion that you are right and I should pass on this..
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 12:26:52 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 11:17:17 PM by mprep

Following now on..

30 Free picks will be provided to show results to the forum and everybody can track results and see how much winning can be made

Starting from now

Free pick No. 1

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/ja84bCcH/#match-summary

Sport : Table Tennis

Gribkov A. vs Kolesnikov D.

Pick : Gribkov A.

Odds : 1.83

Start time : 00:00 GMT
33 minutes remaining

Match Finished

Odds earned : +1.83

29 Free picks remaining

@CryCrptoCry: It means that for example if you would've put 0.5 btc on this match, you would've earned 0.93 BTC until now (0.5 your capital + 0.43 profit)
& I had posted this match just a few minutes before you offered me anything and you can see the instant result :-)

Freepick No. 2 / 30

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/42YwDBCA/#match-summary

Ermilov A. vs Nemashkalo V.

Pick : Ermilov A.

Odds : 2.25

Start time : 01:00 GMT
22 minutes remaining

Confirmation of Free Pick # 2

Hurley27

Activity: 135
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 05:33:59 AM

[/b]
Following now on..

30 Free picks will be provided to show results to the forum and everybody can track results and see how much winning can be made

Starting from now

Free pick No. 1

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/ja84bCcH/#match-summary

Gribkov A. vs Kolesnikov D.

Pick : Gribkov A.

Odds : 1.83

Start time : 00:00 GMT
33 minutes remaining

Match Finished

Odds earned : +1.83

29 Free picks remaining

@CryCrptoCry: It means that for example if you would've put 0.5 btc on this match, you would've earned 0.93 BTC until now (0.5 your capital + 0.43 profit)
& I had posted this match just a few minutes before you offered me anything and you can see the instant result :-)

Freepick No. 2 / 30

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/42YwDBCA/#match-summary

Odds : 2.25

Start time : 01:00 GMT
22 minutes remaining

This guy still hasn't paid back the $20 money back guarantee after all this time. he is a joker. deleting a lot of his losing picks. he lost 8 straight at one point. his record now is 6-15. Also, how does one have 20+ guaranteed picks at 2+ odds in the same sport every day? there is nothing logical about this guys system other than he is using someone else's money at no loss and stands to gain 30%. STAY FAR AWAY
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 05:41:25 AM

This guy still hasn't paid back the $20 money back guarantee after all this time. he is a joker. deleting a lot of his losing picks. he lost 8 straight at one point. his record now is 6-15. Also, how does one have 20+ guaranteed picks at 2+ odds in the same sport every day? there is nothing logical about this guys system other than he is using someone else's money at no loss and stands to gain 30%. STAY FAR AWAY
This is sad, I wonder why you paid him money? Or you are talking about the refund he guaranteed?
Hurley27

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 05:41:56 AM

THIS GUY DOESNT WANT TO PAY HIS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

https://imgur.com/gallery/tZ7sPnA
Hurley27

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 05:42:43 AM

This is sad, I wonder why you paid him money? Or you are talking about the refund he guaranteed?

money back guarantee
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 08:26:42 AM

Shame on you for replying like that by just reading an idiotic post
He's blackmailing me that he will ruin my reputation because he wants the money right now

My first post indicates the maximum time for moneyback guaranee it's 14 days. It's been only 1 day since this guy claims it and I already told him I'll give today

But due to this behavior of blackmailing, I am not going to give it to him until 13 days, the maximum time. I will pay on the last day (i.e the 14th day) to teach a lesson! I don't care but I don't support blackmailers

wakeelsahab

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 08:35:53 AM

Looks interesting
I like to take your service for one bet first If I win I continue with you

Check your telegram
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 08:52:07 AM

money back guarantee
How gullible can you be to think that a scammer will refund your money just like that especially after he kept delaying the money transfer? If you really did bet on those matches, you lost your money(Plain and simple).

He's blackmailing me that he will ruin my reputation because he wants the money right now
Lol. Are you serious? Your reputation was screwed from the moment you began deleting the posts related to losses. Do you honestly expect anyone to fall for your crap knowing that you are a scammer now?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 09:54:35 AM

Free pick No. 3

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/d6WMqDzc/#match-summary

Syvdnytska N. vs Ostrovska N.

Pick : Ostrovska N.

Odds : 2.1

Start time : 10:00 GMT
16 minutes remaining

wakeelsahab

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 09:58:13 AM

Free pick No. 3

16 minutes remaining

Placing $80 on it. Let's see how it goes
wakeelsahab

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:48:25 AM

Free pick No. 3

16 minutes remaining

Placing $80 on it. Let's see how it goes

Yayy I won it. Sending your share and waiting for next tip
YohannHermann (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 10:51:32 AM

Free pick No. 3

16 minutes remaining

Odds earned : +2.1

wakeelsahab

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:59:25 AM

Free pick No. 4

Match : https://www.flashscore.com/match/xdzElMB2/#match-summary

Kleprlik J. vs Gavlas A.

Pick : Kleprlik J

Odds : 4.33

Start time : 11:10 GMT
15 minutes remaining

Playing $200 on this let's see how it goes
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 11:23:11 AM

It will be good if you post beforehand that how many of 30 of your picks will result as a win. I am not asking accurate number as i am aware of variance, but just give us a rough estimate so that we compare in last.
Hurley27

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 11:25:55 AM

money back guarantee
How gullible can you be to think that a scammer will refund your money just like that especially after he kept delaying the money transfer? If you really did bet on those matches, you lost your money(Plain and simple).

Lol. Are you serious? Your reputation was screwed from the moment you began deleting the posts related to losses. Do you honestly expect anyone to fall for your crap knowing that you are a scammer now?

As I said, I don't care about the money. Which is why I bet such small amounts. My thing is exposing this guy and stopping anyone from falling victim to this joke of a scam lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: