Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Services  (Read 201 times)
Artur577 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:56:53 AM

Hallo everyone
Its my first time trying to sell something otc. I read alot of so called escrow services. But what escrow do u recommend and is it possible to trade there every coin or just the most famous ones ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:31:42 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

As you are still a newbie here, let me tell you some fast notes without much details:
- If you want to sell/buy physical products using bitcoin, use the this Board.
- If you want to buy/sell/trade altcoins for bitcoin, use this board.
- If you want to exchange anything using altcoins, you are actually in the right board.

Escrows here are users who have their trust confirmed by the community, they are also professional managing trade deals. This list contains a lot of them even it seems not to be updated since a good time :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 04:29:26 AM

Follow the post above and you should be able to find a proper escrow suited to your need. Since I have known Hhampuz and yahoo for a long time I will definitely recommend them to you. This does not mean that the others are bad too. They are people I have dealt with previously.

Do not listen to anybody PMing you about escrow, they are more likely to be scammers if not included in the list and having a high trust rating. Even then always verify the user you are talking to before sending anything. We have telegram impersonators trying to impose as high ranked users because of similar looking usernames.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Artur577 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:45:19 AM

thank you very much
Boombl4

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:30:27 PM

It is funny how everyone here redirecting people to topics where the escrows do not offer escrow services for ALT coins.
Before trying to rise your post count and activity try to be at least helpful with information which won't mislead newbies with people who actually offer escrow services but not for altcoins which are not top5 in coinmarketcap.
Currently there is one to none escrow who offers escrow services for unknown to low known alts
coupable

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:00:57 PM

It is funny how everyone here redirecting people to topics where the escrows do not offer escrow services for ALT coins.
Before trying to rise your post count and activity try to be at least helpful with information which won't mislead newbies with people who actually offer escrow services but not for altcoins which are not top5 in coinmarketcap.
Currently there is one to none escrow who offers escrow services for unknown to low known alts
It's also funny how you discovered this. Did you contact all the escrows asking them if they would accept or refuse offer escrow services for altcoins!? I guess any escrow from the list can accept this if he will get his paiement in btc.
I wish you can help op without insulting others. We are not here just to rise the post counts, i thought it is my role to help any newbie based on my experience here.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 10:10:16 AM

Having an escrow service doesnt mean they will only accept bitcoin they can also accept other altcoin . And base on the list provided by them there are persons who already do that before that have a service that accept altcoins.

They just giving a suggestions if the OP want to trade unpopular altcoin they can easily ask the escrow he choose if they will accept that currency for that trade.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 05:05:42 PM

Most of the escrows are accomodating and responsive if you'll talk and ask them to escrow for you. But it's their choice to decline the deal whether it will be with a high or low class of alts.

It's their decision and if it's indicated in their terms that the alt you'll choose isn't on their list or if they decline you in some offers, proceed to the next escrow that offer his service for alts.

coupable

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 06:07:23 PM

Most of the escrows are accomodating and responsive if you'll talk and ask them to escrow for you. But it's their choice to decline the deal whether it will be with a high or low class of alts.
What boombl4 said is not based on proved facts. Any escrow would note refuse to escrow an altcoin exchange if he has the ability to interact with the blockchains of those altcoins subject of the deal, and if he assures to get paiement in a crypto from his own choice (eth or btc or ...) .
I checked some threads of known escrows and the commun thing is that all of them are responsive and ready to make good deals.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:15:21 AM

What boombl4 said is not based on proved facts. Any escrow would note refuse to escrow an altcoin exchange if he has the ability to interact with the blockchains of those altcoins subject of the deal, and if he assures to get paiement in a crypto from his own choice (eth or btc or ...) .
I checked some threads of known escrows and the commun thing is that all of them are responsive and ready to make good deals.
Yes, they are very responsive and would love to help a transaction to proceed safely. And that's very simple, if they don't like to handle the transaction, just respect them and move forward, that's it.

Not all of them loves to handle alts transaction but it doesn't mean that they wouldn't take and handle a transaction with an altcoin. Just respect their choice and discretion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: