Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All you need to know about viruses  (Read 156 times)
lucija2005 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:05:42 PM

So i'm very intrested in medicine so I decided to write about viruses today, despite the situation that is happening.
Maybe someone who may not have known something about viruses now knows.
The word virus comes from the Latin word-virus meaning poison.
Viruses have only two attributes of living things - they multiply and evolve.
They do not have their own metabolism, so they use amino acids, ribosomes and energy when attacking cells.
The most famous virus is the flu virus, but it mutates every year which means that it changes its shape and we will not get rid of it so easily.
Also viruses do not belong to living beings but infectious particles.
There are also viruses that attack bacteria and they are called bacteriophages.
Here's something about the history of the virus - it was Dmitry Ivanovsky who first discovered the viruses, and Louis Pasteur was the first to use the word virus.
Viruses divide, according to the organism attacked by the plant, animal and bacteriophages I mentioned recently. The viruses that attack us are animal. How can we get infected?
So, humans can be infected by the bite of an infected animal, transmission by sexual contact, and most importantly by a drip infection.
Drop infection is currently most common as many people and thus become infected with coronavirus.
We can also protect ourselves against viruses. As for sexual contact, we can use condoms, we can protect ourselves by vaccination, but most viruses change every year, which is not effective in some cases.
As for coronaviruses, we can only protect ourselves by not going out in groups or among people, if we have to go with someone somewhere we should and stay within 2 meters. If you are interested in this, ask. If you have some questions aout this theme let me know and ask.
I hope you learned at least one item.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:29:54 PM

As far as I know viruses cannot be cured only it can be destroyed that is why we don't have any solutions to tackle this other than increasing our immunity power so our bloodcells itself can kill them and can make us to be cured.
BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 07:13:35 PM

So virus are dangerous , and many of the deadly diseases are caused by virus (i think all diseases ) only developing vaccines are they way to fight against viruses , like antibiotics is there any antiviral drugs which help to destroy this viruses  ?
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:50:33 PM

So virus are dangerous , and many of the deadly diseases are caused by virus (i think all diseases ) only developing vaccines are they way to fight against viruses , like antibiotics is there any antiviral drugs which help to destroy this viruses  ?
viruses cannot be destroyed because of widespread distribution, even every year the flu virus continues to evolve (for example Covid-19).. that can fight viruses only our immune system and vaccines (viruses that are tamed to fight the viruses that attack).

lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:09:52 PM

Unfortunately, there is no cure that can destroy the virus because, as I said, viruses change their shape, but there are some measures that can be taken
(I have listed them too), so these are different vaccines but for only one form of virus, beware of wild animals (foxes, even dogs...)
There are a number of solutions but it all depends on what the virus is and what exactly is in the body of the attack.
lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:15:47 PM

As far as I know viruses cannot be cured only it can be destroyed that is why we don't have any solutions to tackle this other than increasing our immunity power so our bloodcells itself can kill them and can make us to be cured.

This is true, we can also restore immunity by eating as much healthy food as possible, to be regularly active (running, exercising), vitamin D (go for a walk in the sun or at least on the balcony or in the yard to catch some air) ...
Of course, not only blood cells but the whole organism defend us.

lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:18:56 PM

I would absolutely agree.
So Covid-19 (coronavirus) is a mutated virus (milder virus turned into covid-19).
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:42:31 AM

How i wish that This pandemic will end up soon,this hinders the world to progress now and even giving all economy dropping day by day.

many people now are starting to starve because of the quarantine ,Businesses are stopping and limiting the movement of each individuals.

Yeah Virus is really cracking the world now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:09:10 PM

How i wish that This pandemic will end up soon,this hinders the world to progress now and even giving all economy dropping day by day.

many people now are starting to starve because of the quarantine ,Businesses are stopping and limiting the movement of each individuals.

Yeah Virus is really cracking the world now.

Yes, that's how the world becomes a sad and miserable place, let's hope it ends soon.
lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:11:22 PM

Not only is the virus cracking the whole world but it has also put the whole world in a crisis Their normal way of life is being disrupted How long can a man be locked in a house There are also many poor people how they will live. They say that we will not die of the corona virus or die due to a lack of food The world is in a bad situation now.

Yes, unfortunately that is the current situation, if we are going to stick to the rules we should not worry about it and hopefully the virus will go away soon.
Sujon07

Activity: 742

😇 Be Honest to be Successful 🤑

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 08:19:43 AM

Thanks for sharing very useful threads with us.Now Corona viruses is harmful disease for human life.We need to follow some instructions to save us from Corona viruses
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 08:27:21 AM

Thanks for sharing very useful threads with us.Now Corona viruses is harmful disease for human life.We need to follow some instructions to save us from Corona viruses

Although it is a harmful disease in human life it is possible to cure it That's why we need to be a little more aware and make arrangements to keep people safe There is no medicine for this disease. That's why you need to eat vitamin-rich foods to increase your immune system.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:05:02 PM

Although it is a harmful disease in human life it is possible to cure it That's why we need to be a little more aware and make arrangements to keep people safe There is no medicine for this disease. That's why you need to eat vitamin-rich foods to increase your immune system.

I fully agree with you and please stay safe.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:05:29 PM

In addition to increasing the system we'd like to take care of clean hygiene Unhealthy environment The virus is high Protecting environmental pollution must be eliminated you want to use a mask once you are out of the space. After coming from outside good hands should be washed with soap.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: