Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading on DEX's - What's your experience?  (Read 388 times)
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:52:42 AM

IDEX is the most simplest exchange that have come in contact. Idex is a decentralized exchange built on the ethereum blockchain, supporting erc20 tokens . Another thing is Idex supports the trade of over 300 tokens in a peer to peer environment using smart contracts to relay transactions on the ethereum blockchain.
At the moment, IDEX is the best decentralized exchange, but the liquidity at this exchange is still very low and does not meet the needs of investors. I think most decentralized exchanges have had this problem over the past few years and certainly investors will not like trading here. In my opinion, decentralized exchange is only for shitcoin lovers because this is the best place for you to do that in this market.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 03:05:51 PM

Been playing around with the Blocknet DEX lately, and it seems like the most activity is on the BLOCK/LTC trading pair. Recently seen some DIVI/BLOCK trading going on as well, but really would love to see more trading on DEX's like this as I personally love to trade without giving up my personal details.

What's your own experiences with DEX's? Which one do you like the most, etc?
[/quote
I'm not really sure if the Blocknet DEX site is new to the market but probably it was. Ain't no wonder why you only see BLOCK/LTC trading pairs because they don't have other coins listed to their platform. It accumulates time for sure and other projects will get listed or the devs would want to get listed to them. I have to say that, you better look for another one. There are a lot of them.

If I am going to use DEX, I've looked at those exchanges that have already a name in the market. The market volume is much important to consider and for sure there are a lot of trading pairs that you could find.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 06:30:52 PM

I used to trade on Idex but one thing is that, it is different from trading on centralized exchanges, in this case, centralized exchanges offers more than it, but yet as a decentralized exchange, it offers a good trading experience. Another angle is that of volume, it is already a well-known fact that decentralized exchanges hardly have volumes which can be compared to that of its counterpart but yet Idex seems to have the best volume when it comes to DEXs. Another Dex I used to trade with is Forkdelta, but Idex looks way better than it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 07:55:42 PM

My very first trading experience happens on DEX that was 3 years ago, it happened on etherdelta an Ethereum base DEX. The interface is confusing sometimes you will place orders wrongly, so you need to familiarize the platform. If you place an order and someone already initiated a transaction with it either buy or sell there is no way to cancel it unlike on centralized exchange if you place a BUY order with a huge price difference with current price it will not be placed. Also, if network is clogged trading is also clogged. I have a better experience with Binance DEX their blockchain is much faster and lesser fees with a unique way of logging in.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:41:09 PM

Etherdelta was the first DEX I have used. It is very easy to use but the gas fee to me is always much on my side. Most of them will require you to have at least 0.02 ETH in your wallet before transaction can proceed. Also there are low trading volume and the result in low liquidity. Most of them contain a lot of dead and scam coin that have little or no trading volume which makes the platform look substandard. Having to import your wallet using your private key always look scary to me because you never can tell dex can be attacked and your private key stole.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: