Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience. Coronavi... Marekitng  (Read 72 times)
elmanchez (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:33:34 PM

Friends, I hear everywhere that the coronovirus is a very strong epidemic and people sell their bits and other cryptocurrencies because everywhere quarantines and people sell risky assets in order to get the Essentials in large quantities.
These are the most stupid decisions that people are making right now.
Coronavirus it is just marketing. I can only call it that. In the world, there are a huge number of diseases that cause more people to die than because of coronovirus, but no one panics so much.
People who are very profitable to make a "scapegoat" of coronovirus do everything possible to create panic. Don't give in to it.
Cryptocurrency is a tool that in times of severe crisis (which is already on the threshold) will be the tool that will help you save your money!
We will see growth very soon! Have patience!

Transleted from Russian local. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5233407.0
I totally agree with that man.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 10:09:42 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Coronavirus it is just marketing. I can only call it that. In the world, there are a huge number of diseases that cause more people to die than because of coronovirus, but no one panics so much.

COVID-19 is not a replacement for any of those diseases (of which there haven't been any recent ones that would overwhelm hospitals and morgues the way it is now). It's on top of everything else that people might need hospitals or doctors for. So yeah it's a big fucking deal when thousands of people get sick all at once.

Enough with the stupid threads, lock this shit before the vitamin C and pool cleaner gang gets here.
elmanchez (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:18:11 PM

COVID-19 is not a replacement for any of those diseases (of which there haven't been any recent ones that would overwhelm hospitals and morgues the way it is now). It's on top of everything else that people might need hospitals or doctors for. So yeah it's a big fucking deal when thousands of people get sick all at once.

Enough with the stupid threads, lock this shit before the vitamin C and pool cleaner gang gets here.

:Dddddd how fast i changed my mind. That vitamin C 😁😁

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: