Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 03:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BALLET Physical Cryptocurrency Wallets  (Read 4635 times)
BalletCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:05:42 PM

I am surprised their coin is bland/generic and not some new kick-ass design. I also have a hard time assessing the collectible value of Ballet products. My personal opinion is there is very little premium opportunity in them, but I will be thrilled if they have some eventual appreciation.

HOWEVER, I also cannot imagine the risks of selling these loaded products right now. Only 25 US States will allow them to sell there, securities questions etc. I bet they decided to go with a design that is recognizable to the general public due to all the other risk factors; playing it safe on design seems appropriate. I'm pulling for them gaining mass adoption.

I am inspired by the risks they are taking and the products they are testing. I'm a big fan of BTCC/Ballet/B. Lee/others. Keep up the good work!

More designs will be coming in the future.
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 02:27:28 AM

I am surprised their coin is bland/generic and not some new kick-ass design. I also have a hard time assessing the collectible value of Ballet products. My personal opinion is there is very little premium opportunity in them, but I will be thrilled if they have some eventual appreciation.

HOWEVER, I also cannot imagine the risks of selling these loaded products right now. Only 25 US States will allow them to sell there, securities questions etc. I bet they decided to go with a design that is recognizable to the general public due to all the other risk factors; playing it safe on design seems appropriate. I'm pulling for them gaining mass adoption.

I am inspired by the risks they are taking and the products they are testing. I'm a big fan of BTCC/Ballet/B. Lee/others. Keep up the good work!

I would imagine over time there will be certain Ballet wallets that hold some collectible value, but your mention of them gaining mass adoption is the real focus!!

I would think that the obvious way to have them create real collectibility in the ballet coins  is to do many numerous custom sets  with only small amounts like max #1 of #100 coins in a set,  and some 1 of 21 would be awesome, adding color into them would be great also.  1 new custom design coin a month would be great Smiley
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 8641

icarus-cards.eu

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 07:54:40 AM

there is now also a halving edition of Ballet wallet in an edition of only 100 pieces
if you are interested in this special edition, you can order one or more wallets ($129 per piece) via the following link: https://www.ballet.com/halving/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2376

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 12:53:20 PM

there is now also a halving edition of Ballet wallet in an edition of only 100 pieces
if you are interested in this special edition, you can order one or more wallets ($129 per piece) via the following link: https://www.ballet.com/halving/

as a note there are 52 remaining - due to this limited stock is why I did not do a group buy - would hate to spend a week or two collecting funds and they end up sold out.

if anyone needs them reshipped you may use my address if needed - just send me a pm for the details.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 3470

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 03:26:41 PM

You will also get a book by Bobby Lee as follows...

A gold-plated, limited edition Cold Storage Card with collectible packaging to commemorate the 2024 Bitcoin Halving. Each card includes a free hardcover edition of The Promise of Bitcoin by Bobby Lee.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
tanitel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2024, 08:11:31 AM

interesting, but rather complicated system.

suggestions:
- facilitate access to the bitcoin address in case of use with this currency.
- make a desktop edition of the app..
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2024, 05:31:51 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

interesting, but rather complicated system.

suggestions:
- facilitate access to the bitcoin address in case of use with this currency.
- make a desktop edition of the app..

Actually, in my opinion, the ballet metal card wallets for years has been the easiest way for me to Orange pill newbies. They totally understand it. They get the basis of holding onto a card as ownership, peeling a sticker to protect a private key, and scratching the bottom like a lotto ticket to show passphrase the app is dummy proof it’s simple not complicated and it’s my#1 wallet for newbies . but that’s just my opinion
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2235

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 12:04:35 AM

Actually, in my opinion, the ballet metal card wallets for years has been the easiest way for me to Orange pill newbies. They totally understand it. They get the basis of holding onto a card as ownership, peeling a sticker to protect a private key, and scratching the bottom like a lotto ticket to show passphrase the app is dummy proof it’s simple not complicated and it’s my#1 wallet for newbies . but that’s just my opinion

... And the most fundamental feature is you can scan the wallet address from directly on the face of each and every card, so no risk of loosing a seperate slip of paper containg the wallet address.

gpfrag

Activity: 344
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 08:20:30 AM

So I bought some of the Pure Series cards and loaded coins from the website and used my credit card to complete transaction.  My bank ended up charging me interest on the purchase as a cash advance!!!  I called to contest and they said that's how Ballet reported it and anything crypto, it's the policy of the bank to charge as a cash advance.  Fkn lame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: