Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Cryptocurrency Courses for Beginners  (Read 3072 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:16:39 AM

Hi everyone BTC
Jim here from CryptoDetail learning hub.
We believe the cryptocurrency industry need some structured and systematic learning materials for all the users interested in:
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
The information nowadays could be segmental, contradictory and sometimes too abstruse.
We strive to simplify the fundamental knowledge available for us now.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.
Just need to get feedback from you, it will be really appreciated.

I really appreciate on what you have been sharing here so far. There’s no need for newbies and beginners to pay money just to learn the basics of Bitcoin, blockchain, trading, etc. It reminds me back then that the owner of a review center wants to partner with me and proposes to charge attendees within his connection to learn about cryptocurrency. I would rather charge them for intermediate or advanced courses (or an exclusive mentoring like some specific skills, etc.) instead.

Since 2018, I have never charged them for attending my crypto seminars or so. Despite having no or little sponsors, I spent my own pocket money (inclusive of travel, accommodation, seminar venue and snacks) to give free education and workshops to the masses about the basics. I was lucky enough back then that the coins I have bought or acquired from airdrops and bounty programs have mooned and successfully cashing them out.

Once the travel restrictions and pandemic is over, I don’t mind doing it ll over again as long I have enough funds (unless I have sponsors).

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Cryptoprimes (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 05:11:39 PM

I like this initiative as OP is offering free courses is really great. I will definitely recommend this course to my fellows. I always want people get free knowledge from the internet , YouTube and sites like this which offers free courses. Smiley
But it's very rare for people to offer free courses without the intention behind them. Getting free knowledge from the internet can be done easily, but you must be selective in choosing the content or articles that you read or study.
OP's initiative to provide free courses is good and provides opportunities for beginners or others who need them to more easily reach the knowledge they are looking for.

Hi AakZaki,
Thank you for such a kind feedback.
Yes, you are right, free courses may be perceived as worthless, as if we pay we could have more motivation to end the course. But we just like to educate crypto people and to warn against mistakes that we have made in the past.
Have a great day Roll Eyes

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Cryptogtdaily

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:26:46 AM

Totally appreciate your efforts. I am new in crypto and you just cleared my basics about crypto. Free knowledgeable stuffs like this are always boon for begginers. Thanks.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 10:59:31 PM

- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.
Wow, I think that this is a good site with completed information. There are also sections of some basic and technical activities in cryptocurrencies such as trading, investing, mining, and others, until programming.
I appreciate it.
In Modul 5 Crypto Trading, I saw some information about the Best coins to invest in this time. I assume that they will be always changing and how will you make it? Will this be a permanent article or can be edited to conform to the new one? And is this only for new projects?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 03:37:42 PM

- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
Wow, I think that this is a good site with completed information. There are also sections of some basic and technical activities in cryptocurrencies such as trading, investing, mining, and others, until programming.
I appreciate it.
In Modul 5 Crypto Trading, I saw some information about the Best coins to invest in this time. I assume that they will be always changing and how will you make it? Will this be a permanent article or can be edited to conform to the new one? And is this only for new projects?

Hi Rengga Jati,
Thank you so much for such a remark. You are definitely right, this list of coins is outdated at the moment, so it could misinform our students. We removed this article now. Sorry for that. We will try to make a more evergreen lesson on this topic. I guess we need to describe the rules and strategies for picking the right coins instead of giving an exact list, as the market is always changing.
Thank you again! Have a beautiful day Roll Eyes

CryptoDetail.com
Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 02:56:49 PM

Nice one to start with especially for those who are eagerly wanted to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain. I can recommend this with my friends and family.
Hi Elite70,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for your help. These days people should make fast decisions, but we recommend learning some basics to not to be deceived.
Have a beautiful day Roll Eyes

CryptoDetail.com
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1176
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 07:21:07 PM

Free courses are okay. But if you really want to learn how to trade crypto. I suggest you go for a paid course or subscribe to a signal group. I'm in several groups myself all paid for. And its been quite the experience. You get your money's worth and you learn in the process.
There's something about getting things for free that just manipulates the human mind. You'd appreciate the information more if you paid for it..it may seem odd but its true
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 09:56:42 PM

Free courses are okay. But if you really want to learn how to trade crypto. I suggest you go for a paid course or subscribe to a signal group. I'm in several groups myself all paid for. And its been quite the experience. You get your money's worth and you learn in the process.
There's something about getting things for free that just manipulates the human mind. You'd appreciate the information more if you paid for it..it may seem odd but its true

This is ill advice. I have never paid a single cent to learn how to trade, and I have pretty much made a lot of progress with practice. Most of the so called paid signals are even scams, and you learn nothing when your work is to just receive and trade on signals sent by someone.

Learn to hunt for yourself. Don't wait for someone to spoon-feed you.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Barry Mantle

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:34:11 AM

Hi everyone BTC
We believe the cryptocurrency industry need some structured and systematic learning materials for all the users interested in:
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
The information nowadays could be segmental, contradictory and sometimes too abstruse.
Thank you OP for your careful organization of resources. As a novice, you must continue to learn and master the knowledge of these cryptocurrencies to be able to understand what other people are discussing. Thank you very much for your perfect work.
Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 02:07:48 PM

That's a nice initiative to provide a good opportunity for people who are willing to learn and enhance their knowledge about cryptocurrency. I did an overview of the site, and its a really nice, it also features a great deal of well-explained information about the topic. It also includes different modules starting from the basics as well as its application which can definitely help beginners in further understanding and clarifying some questions they have about cryptocurrency. Aside from that, it's really accessible for beginners since it's free and that it does not require them to pay for these courses.

Btw, thanks for sharing this platform.

Hi plvbob0070,
Thanks for your kind feedback,
In case you need specific topics to be covered more, please let us know here.

CryptoDetail.com
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 11:52:45 PM

This is great helping the Newbies to learn cryptocurrency courses is awesome, this  will actually help them build their knowledge and give them better understanding about  cryptocurrencies, and the fact that your doing it for free makes you  a kind hearted person but it's so unfortunate most people don't value free things, like some who would join won't want to take it seriously because there didn't pay a dime, but it shouldn't discourage you rather teach the serious ones and in time to come you would reap from the teachings you gave out, like a friend of mine will always say we rise by lifting others.

Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 11:41:42 AM

The learning centers you provided is awesome as I have personally be there to read up some good informative data concerning this technology. The terms and simplicity of the writeup are good for beginners and adults. I want to say a big thank you for this initiative of yours to help the beginners in this race.

Hi XCANA,
Endless thanks for your kind feedback! If you found something useful, then we do the right thing here. Any help or materials you need, let us know!

CryptoDetail.com
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 766

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 11:51:17 AM

I just notice that you are not using graphical materials on your courses especially on the topic needs a visual explanation like strategies. Good thing is all the particular wallet/website is directly hyperlink to the word which give an insight for a newbie that will read this courses. All the topic is straight to the point that's why I enjoy reading it although it's kinda reading a book than an online course.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 02:25:33 PM

Your source of material is quite exquisite. Though, most times theories don't seem to work at the start but in the long run hence, it becomes really discouraging for beginners and sometimes scares them away. At times, theories just feel like theories hence, it comes with disclaimer and often at times it seems to profits mainly ready made professionals who are masters of applying their discretion.
Mining in itself is just quite too consuming as per resource and without the high tech gadget and a lot of it at that, your chances are quite limited as that's the nature of the system to keep a check on Bitcoin though, it remains a decentralized system. Hence, the more miners the more difficult the process and reduced reward as seen in Bitcoin halving. Hence, mining as a biginner without a lot of resource is just a big waste of time and the little you've got. Though, all fields offer same opportunities.

Hi Smartvirus,
Thank you so much for such a fair comment. Of course, to start mining nowadays you need at least a couple thousands $ in the pocket. So, if you don't have such funds, I will better recommend to start from small investments in reliable cryptocurrencies, just to feel the industry and how it works. I like crypto for multiple choice in your ways to earn and participate. Wish you good luck!

CryptoDetail.com
Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 03:50:11 PM

The learning centers you provided is awesome as I have personally be there to read up some good informative data concerning this technology. The terms and simplicity of the writeup are good for beginners and adults. I want to say a big thank you for this initiative of yours to help the beginners in this race.
I couldn't agree more with what you said. The interface is user-friendly. One can easily see what he or she is looking for. The topics are also well organized. Sometimes, I feel like a beginner even though I have been in this forum for 3 years. And your website will be one of my go-to whenever I want to refresh my knowledge. Thanks for this, op. Smiley

Hey samputin,
It's a pleasure to have such a feedback from you. I am glad CryptoDetail helps to refresh your knowledge. We are going to cover more topics so you will be prepared for the most right decisions.

CryptoDetail.com
Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 02:11:09 PM

Hi everyone BTC
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.

Cool with so much information is packed in one site, I even downloaded an e-book just to understand all of such much-needed information, thanks for this I would love to share the site so that many people have access to useful information about cryptocurrency.

Hey masterrex,
Thanks for your support! Really appreciated.

CryptoDetail.com
Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 01:32:07 PM

This is a good work created by OP and your team because when I checked all of the details those are very helpful and I'm looking forward to reading more contents also this is free knowledge compiled in just a single website, even this is not a total complete 100% but at least there are some ideas. Right now I'm on the track of crypto mining and blockchain programming because Im into the field of programming so why want I explore more related to cryptocurrency. Also, I would like to recommend the price of the cryptocurrencies on the header to make more attractive too because this is significant too on your website I hope you will consider this suggestion. Good luck!.

Hey Peanutswar,
Thank you so much for your feedback and perfect advice. Nice to hear you are in blockchain programming. In case you have something to share with our students, will be happy to publish it.

CryptoDetail.com
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 08:50:33 AM

Good job, This website will be very helpful for all kinds of crypto enthusiastic. Especially for a newbie, it's very informative, I did bookmark this website. I also have a suggestion: You can add the guideline of how to become a good trade. Most people nowadays doing trade, but they don't know technical or fundamental analysis. It will be very nice if you can add more details about learning cryptocurrency trading. good luck
Cryptoprimes (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 03:16:23 PM

Hi everyone BTC
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
Normal is nice for someone to learn and know things that is involves in cryptocurrency provided that the person have bitcoin at mind, understanding the concept of crypto especially trading because going into mining it will require a lot of procedure's because is not every country that have mining apparatus because of electricity, understanding trading through the forum or any other methods it will really add values users because bitcoin now is dominating the world.

Hey GeorgeJohn,
Nice to hear from you. Thanks for your valuable comment, we are going to use your advice for the further work plans.

CryptoDetail.com
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 04:58:15 PM

Just imagine how big of a help this is going to be for the newbies or those who still want to learn about cryptocurrency. It was never an easy thing to understand the process and the concept of crypto and as you get more knowledgeable about it, the more you can benefit from it. Sooner or later, we will see that in every corner of the world, cryptocurrency courses are already part of the curriculum. There will even be a specific degree about crypto which can help assure that the ones you will hire for your crypto business is a legitimate enthusiast and will contribute a lot for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: