Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if BTC never reaches all time high?  (Read 1154 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 05:27:00 PM

The value of Bitcoin isn't determined by its price that is proved from the last two years. You have observed the huge flactuations but still it is number one crypto and its value is determined by its utilty. If BTC can't reach its high peak in the next few years, we won't mind it as we are not here for BTC price.

Well, if you are not I am. Despite the fact that I also want to use bitcoin as a payment method every day, I also wanted to earn a profit out of trading and holding them in a time period. If the price did not reach another ATH, that is fine as there would come a time that the price will be reaching that and might exceed what we are expecting.
Most of those who followed bitcoin are people who waits for good movements, investment reasons as they are in the believe that day will come and bitcoin will rise high the same thing from how it was way back 2017, maybe not this year as even halving is there but the pandemic virus affects the world economy and investors are not that much to follow the momentum and support for much better outcome, who knows after this year another new ath will be reached.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:09:11 PM

It looks there is a problem with understanding how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is volatile and the price changes all the time, sometimes it grows, sometimes it falls. To expect that price will move according to our wishes and always have a positive trend is illusion. Forget about that.

A common mistake on most people and specially to those who do just recently jumped into this market where they do believe that they can make easy money or do hope that the price could shoot up continously
without even thinking that this isnt how the market works.We cant really say that BTC might not able to reach its previous ATH if we do try to look up on its current price then we are 200% away into that level
which we know that it isnt really that hard to reach it up but the question is, when? I cant see a reason for it to be seen on early time yet we know on what are the current situation we've been facing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:44:46 AM

It looks there is a problem with understanding how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is volatile and the price changes all the time, sometimes it grows, sometimes it falls. To expect that price will move according to our wishes and always have a positive trend is illusion. Forget about that.

A common mistake on most people and specially to those who do just recently jumped into this market where they do believe that they can make easy money or do hope that the price could shoot up continously
without even thinking that this isnt how the market works.We cant really say that BTC might not able to reach its previous ATH if we do try to look up on its current price then we are 200% away into that level
which we know that it isnt really that hard to reach it up but the question is, when? I cant see a reason for it to be seen on early time yet we know on what are the current situation we've been facing.

As a long-term holder I don't ask myself when we will see new ATH! It's the way I prepare myself to wait,
to not bother myself with questions nobody can give answers! I rather think about possibilities and chances,
it's how I try to find a logic. After all that I choose to believe in Bitcoin in long-term, and my believes can't be
shaken easily!
   Where is positive prediction about Bitcoin future, there is couple negative ones. Stop reading predictions if
they bother you and make you feel bad, focus on how to contribute and how to help Bitcoin in mass adoption.
I think all of us help in some way, and if we continue to do that like until now we will see Bitcoin making new ATH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:55:59 AM

The value of Bitcoin isn't determined by its price that is proved from the last two years. You have observed the huge flactuations but still it is number one crypto and its value is determined by its utilty. If BTC can't reach its high peak in the next few years, we won't mind it as we are not here for BTC price.

Well, if you are not I am. Despite the fact that I also want to use bitcoin as a payment method every day, I also wanted to earn a profit out of trading and holding them in a time period. If the price did not reach another ATH, that is fine as there would come a time that the price will be reaching that and might exceed what we are expecting.
All of us here wanted to Hold Bitcoin because we know that there is always a time when it is pumping also the next is dumping.
But we must not forget that circulation will help the improvement and success of this currency so We need to use as payment as well.
so either hold some and sell other to maintain the power of this number cryptocurrency .

Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:21:08 PM

Well, i think that the second time high is also decent enough and as per my calculations and studies bitcoin will rise after this pendemic lets just hope for the best!!
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:31:29 PM

Well, i think that the second time high is also decent enough and as per my calculations and studies bitcoin will rise after this pendemic lets just hope for the best!!
Many users are still holding bitcoin despite of this pandemic happening. Their is always the possibility that bitcoin could reach the all time high. It cannot be comparable to stocks and also we have already seen the price is volatile it may up or suddenly down. So let's expect the price is unpredictable and has its volatility.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:29:21 PM

That's certainly true, mate. People just want to make a quick buck with Bitcoin, rather than believing in its core technology to change the world for the better. It's all about freedom/decentralization, than making money. After all, Satoshi designed Bitcoin to be independent from the world's current monetary system. But people are still putting their faith on Fiat instead of Bitcoin, despite being subject to manipulation or fraud. Whenever there's a bear market, most people cash out their Bitcoin for Fiat. Almost everyone is waiting for Bitcoin to reach a new All-time-high to make profit. Lower prices across the crypto market, tends to scare people away from the industry. With a Bitcoin halving every 4 years, you'd expect prices to become higher over time.

It doesn't matter if Bitcoin reaches a new ATH in price or not, since it was designed as an alternative monetary system to existing Fiat. As long as the BTC blockchain is still alive and running, there should be nothing to worry about. Decentralization/censorship-resistance is key to achieving financial sovereignty. That's what matters here. And Bitcoin can be used directly for peer-to-peer payments regardless of its price across the market. Once you focus on Bitcoin's utility, you won't need to worry on its price ever again. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:02:43 PM

I think coincidence is a real thing here, we know that cryptocurrency has a volatility state that everyone couldn't guess or predict what could stable price should be. Perhaps we may know what is next pumping or falling of price by understanding some trends and issues, analyzing market current situations that may occur in cryptocurrency and also in Bitcoin.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:10:07 PM

we cant compare stocks to btc because btc is a new technology and people are still starting to appreciate it while stocks are already known  .

more chance that more money can still flow around btc makes its value to grow more  but let say if ever btc never touches ath again , i think no one will change  .  people are still here hoping   . those who buy at ath ofc cant recover anymore but there are many people that buys on the dip so they can still recover and earn some profits  .
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:45:23 AM

Regardless of the price bitcoin was not created to be an investment tool on the first had. It was created to be an alternate medium of exchange and no one even predicted that the price would be this massive compared to when it was created. There is a huge difference between the two you were comparing so I guess comparing the similarity ont he percentage is irrelevant, bitcoin has not reached the peak of mass adaptation yet.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:44:30 AM

Regardless of the price bitcoin was not created to be an investment tool on the first had.
well, I don't think so, the fact that it as a limited supply, it cannot be a online currency only as eventually the demand will increase and how would bitcoin will handle that, it cannot make additional supply as its not part of its system.

Also, people who invested in the early time, they know it's gonna be useful in the future and its demand will increase, so they are holding some supply and they are making a fortune already even if they will sell now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 05:51:20 PM

Since Bitcoin has been in history for a short time, it already has a historical maximum that I interpret as the only one so far at $ 20k, we will have to wait until we reach its other new cycle of Distribution stage to see how far it can exceed it, the good thing about This is that nothing is written and that the volatility of Bitcoin means that it cannot be predictable like traditional stocks, such as the stock market or the like, because Bitcoin has a life of its own, that's the reason.

For what I know, Bitcoin's prices are truly unpredictable. No one knows what will happen in the future. Bitcoin could go all the way to the moon like it did back in 2017, or all the other way around. A lesson I've learned is that one shouldn't focus on Bitcoin's price, but rather on how useful it is for daily payments. 1 Bitcoin will always be equal to 1 Bitcoin regardless of its price on the market. Price volatility is not much of a concern if you use Bitcoin directly without depending on Fiat as a unit of account. I've seen many jobs paying in Bitcoin, and merchants/businesses accepting Bitcoin directly as payment method. As long as you forget about how much a Bitcoin is worth, you'll see great results in the future.

Technically speaking, Bitcoin should rise in price by each halving of the block reward. We're very close to the next Bitcoin halving, so that should increase prices a little within the short term. I don't think Bitcoin will never reach a new All-time-high since demand will rise according to its limited supply. The more scarcer Bitcoin gets, the more money will pour across the crypto market. One thing for sure is that the crypto market is completely different from the regular stock market. The high fluctuations in price brings many profit opportunities with it. But at the same time, it can lead to many losses. Stocks are much more stable than Bitcoin, but they're centralized and highly attached to events in the mainstream world. Negative news greatly affect stock's prices than it does on Bitcoin itself. The current COVID-19 outbreak is a good example of this.

If you believe in Bitcoin, you'll stay in it for the long term. There's a lot of work to be done, in order to make Bitcoin the best money the world has ever seen. Don't let panic sells on the market make you determined to get out of Bitcoin ASAP. Always keep watch of Bitcoin's latest development efforts in the crypto space, to make a decision with your BTC holdings. As long as there are people who buy Bitcoin on the market, there's hope that prices will rise more than $20k sometime in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:30:15 PM

You're comparing a stock , an equity vs a cryptocurrency coin.  The comparison doesn't really add up. One is backed by actually business and they other a currency in it's infancy.  If Bitcoin never reached it's all time high again, than in my opinion bitcoin will have failed.  The main goal for bitcoin is to make it a global currency.  If it never gets to those heights again, that means it was never adopted on a very high level, it was not accepted in mainstream as a payment type.  I don't think there is any way bitcoin has become a "success" if it doesn't get back to that point and then some.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 08:51:00 AM

if Bitcoin not at all overcomes the all time high. That would be somewhat decomposing for its price, for the reason that since it's accordingly speculative, a plight of the existing penalty is based on the hopes of attainment $50,000 or smooth higher. If Bitcoin will care for lacking to become public ancient the one-time resistance levels, it will trigger a bearish sell while Bitcoin will receive to defend its childhood crutch levels. So, trading below $1,000 would be exceptionally possible.

BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:50:14 AM

In my opinion, people who argue that bitcoin has never been reached all time high certainly do not have confidence in the future of bitcoin.
For me bitcoin will definitely reach all time high, but it might not be achieved in the near future. My estimation is likely achieved 2 years
from now. I think so because I see that many countries have legalized bitcoin and also slowly the number of merchants receiving bitcoin
payments is increasing. With that in mind, proven bitcoin demand is increasing. If this continues it can make the price of bitcoin continue to
rise, and I'm sure in the end bitcoin can reach an all time high price.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:13:45 AM

Bitcoin differs greatly from conventional assets such as stocks and commodities, so its pricing calculation relates to some advantages. Since the official price of bitcoin does not exist, some sites and companies calculate its index based on the existing data. To this end, they weigh the value in various leading currencies according to the volume of sales and reach their average.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 11:02:03 AM

it actually doesn't matter whether Bitcoin remains stable or continues its growth.

The only thing that really matters is the absolute number of Bitcoin users. The more users, the more Bitcoin needs to grow in value to maintain its utility, it's simple economics.

You cant have 1 billion people using a cryptocurrency with a market cap of $100 billion... That means an average distribution of $100 per person, when it should actually be more like $20,000.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
JohnsonX

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:23:03 PM

What if BTC never reaches all time high?

That comparison will Nike doesn't make sense to me, comparing apples to oranges.
Bitcoin will easily reach that ATH again, it maybe won't reach 1 million like some have predicited but it should go much higher than what it is now. 

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:39:29 PM

Hello everybody. What attracts me the most in bitcoin is precisely its huge variation in price. The opportunity to buy it for 3 thousand dollars and sell it for 14 thousand - where else can you find it? I think the comparison with the index here is not entirely correct, yet Bitcoin has a great chance to conquer new price peaks, if only because of the limited number of them. I try to accumulate available funds for the purchase of bitcoin at the level of 2-3 thousand dollars, I am more inclined to the fact that the price will most likely go in that direction than it will conquer 20 thousand again. As for the talk about a million dollars for one bitcoin, I’m 46 years old, I think it is unlikely in my life to meet such a price. Although ... who could imagine once that the price from zero will reach 20 thousand. I try not to worry - you need to live today.
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:26:38 AM

If bitcoin does not get to all time high then wouldn't it mean that it will have stable prices and we will never have to worry about large dumps at the price but we also do not get a large skyrocket that most investors and traders wanted, I hope that day will not come because if not many, some traders will get out of the trading scene. Plus I believe that the future of bitcoin is bright because it is still a young technology and a pioneer at the same time, we can always expect that it will reach all time high, a little faith would not hurt. Remember the time when they did not believe it would be worth $1 then it was worth more than that then they said it will never go up, they never rode the hype train and now they are regretting it.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████