Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Coronavirus Policy v. Bounty Social Vaccine  (Read 228 times)
Mosesnds (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:37:54 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2020, 07:48:29 AM by Mosesnds

The world is struggling to fight the Coronavirus, China along has lost more than 3300 people in this battle, whereas the number of confirmed cases worldwide has reached more than 700 thousand. While the number of dead is freighting, the consequent concerns of the pandemic affect on the economy is bringing the panic to people. Some blame the government for not taking any measures, as Trump late reaction to Coronavirus, some blame the youngsters for not taking the issue seriously and going out to tape the TikTok videos. However, this story is not about the failures done during Covid-19 chaos, but the hard work and the new life style some have adopted.

how could we earn our life without getting out?  In the future, the world may experience a cold period of unemployment and no income. I am very anxious. Who can help me?

I find a story about Jenal Mutaqin, a young girl from Indonesia :https://www.webounty.io/Trump-Coronavirus-Policy-v.-Bounty-Social-Vaccine

I need some suggestions on how to get higher income!
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 09:07:45 AM

Hey Mosesnds,
You can post this on
Beginners & Help
Or
Meta for better suggestion. Good luck.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:41:52 PM

First of all, you are in the wrong section. This should not be here on thr bounty thread. Since you are introducing a discussion, it should be on either Altcoin discussion or Altcoin service section.

Hey Mosesnds,
You can post this on
Beginners & Help
Or
Meta for better suggestion. Good luck.
I dont think it should be there cause the topic denotes possible ways on how to earn online and not getting out.

OP, kindly move this thread there on the section I did mentioned. But I think this is more appropriate on Discussion.

Moses Smith

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 01:43:10 AM

Thanks for everyone
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:48:24 AM

So you give an advice for bounty hunter out there, right?

I don't think this good idea, since as you may see how many bounties project that really legit and paid bounty hunter? And how many bounty project that paid bounty project and the project have good value?

I mean bounty campaign is not source way to make money, you need a job as well and I believe it must. And it will be good you spend your own money for investing or especially for trading. You can make a consistent profit from trading (although it is hard way but at least you can make it).

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:02:38 AM

So you give an advice for bounty hunter out there, right?

I don't think this good idea, since as you may see how many bounties project that really legit and paid bounty hunter? And how many bounty project that paid bounty project and the project have good value?

I mean bounty campaign is not source way to make money, you need a job as well and I believe it must. And it will be good you spend your own money for investing or especially for trading. You can make a consistent profit from trading (although it is hard way but at least you can make it).

He is looking for other source of income we all know how hard to find a job online and that country is in a lockdown he needs a job that can be done even he is at thier home .while he is searching  he found that webounty.io blog . He is looking for other suggestion to increase his income online i think you can suggest other not only related to bounties.

To Op There are many website you can try as online freelancer but it will always depend on your skills and job you can offer.

You can check this websites if you are looking for online job that pay crypto currency.
https://www.webemployed.com/freelance-websites-pay-bitcoin/  .

If you want to continue participating in bounties i suggest my thread for you Overview List of Exchangeable Bounty Campaign

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 03:54:51 PM

The world is struggling to fight the Coronavirus, China along has lost more than 3300 people in this battle, whereas the number of confirmed cases worldwide has reached more than 700 thousand. While the number of dead is freighting, the consequent concerns of the pandemic affect on the economy is bringing the panic to people. Some blame the government for not taking any measures, as Trump late reaction to Coronavirus, some blame the youngsters for not taking the issue seriously and going out to tape the TikTok videos. However, this story is not about the failures done during Covid-19 chaos, but the hard work and the new life style some have adopted.

how could we earn our life without getting out?  In the future, the world may experience a cold period of unemployment and no income. I am very anxious. Who can help me?

I find a story about Jenal Mutaqin, a young girl from Indonesia :https://www.webounty.io/Trump-Coronavirus-Policy-v.-Bounty-Social-Vaccine

I need some suggestions on how to get higher income!

As of this moment its already 1.8M worldwide for positive cases which you can actually check on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHjTqcdI5E
Its not the time to seek out on whose gonna be blame on such situation.We do all need is a vaccine to return our lives back to normal, if this vaccine wont be available soon
then for sure we would able to witness the worst case scenario that can really happen on world wide.
Question on how to get higher income? This is what most people do seek on since we are on our homes having no jobs and no pay. The only people who do have
advantage on these kind of times are to those who specialize or knowledgeable or does have skill when it comes to online aspect but for those people who doesnt have then
they wont have any choice but to sit down and find their own way to survive.

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 04:04:33 PM

It's no time for blaming. Everyone should count themselves in fighting covid-19 because we're all affected and involved to secure ourselves and contribute to the delay of its transmission by just simply staying at home.

The article you have mentioned gave a fact about bounties and airdrops that they are no longer good in these times. And as for your question how you can increase your income, learn something new. You can upgrade yourself in trading or get an additional skill that you can work with or start with a business that you can operate despite the situation.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 11:20:25 PM

It's no time for blaming. Everyone should count themselves in fighting covid-19 because we're all affected and involved to secure ourselves and contribute to the delay of its transmission by just simply staying at home.

The article you have mentioned gave a fact about bounties and airdrops that they are no longer good in these times. And as for your question how you can increase your income, learn something new. You can upgrade yourself in trading or get an additional skill that you can work with or start with a business that you can operate despite the situation.

yeah .  blaming cant help us solve this problem but instead it can only make the situation worst because you cant do anything productive if your mind is foccusing on someone else  . anyway   its hard to start a business now because most business are not allowed  . online business can be good as alternative anyway  .  still its hard to cash in on some places because like i said earlier , many establishment or business are still close   . people need to start from scratch and find way to produce free money online to be able to get started with trading and other real profitable acts aside from bounties/airdrops
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: