Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you received coins or tokens that you forgot that you promoted  (Read 802 times)
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:16:32 PM

I do receive most tokens which I have even forgotten about and it was good I moved on from it because it turned out to be useless, that is, the price was terrible. Issues like this is what makes hunters feel bad when distribution is delayed because most projects might end up having low volume and price thus when distribution occurs the payment would have been low or useless. In the same way, some will end up not paying even after a long time which is really bad. Also, it is only a lesser number of projects that still retains a reasonable price after a long time and even during distribution thus giving hunters a manageable reward.

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:02:37 PM

Of course yes! This thread makes me laugh LOL, I remember those bounties way back 2017 that are just paying now or giving now the rewards for the promotion that I have just done on their projects
and just because there are so many bounties that I have participated from the past years, I have just forgotten those project that I have been promoted and as seeing my wallet there are some new
coins and tokens that I am receiving.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 03:49:18 AM

Of course yes! This thread makes me laugh LOL, I remember those bounties way back 2017 that are just paying now or giving now the rewards for the promotion that I have just done on their projects
and just because there are so many bounties that I have participated from the past years, I have just forgotten those project that I have been promoted and as seeing my wallet there are some new
coins and tokens that I am receiving.

2017 is such a long time I would forget that also because of so many coming and happening in the bounty campaign back 2017 and 2018, back in 2017, you can be in 10 to 30 bounty campaign if you are active in a social media campaign, 2017 and 2018 is the time that we have at least 5 to 10 new campaign and most of them are good projects.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 03:56:22 AM

As bounty Hunters, most of us do promote many projects at a time especially the Facebook and Twitter campaigns, and we loose count on which project is yet to reward us in as much as we get a good percent of the ones we have done, so many of my token that would have been deprived of me then when I just hunt on many project at a time. Till now I still receive some token that I couldn't recollect when I did it.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:04:10 AM

As bounty Hunters, most of us do promote many projects at a time especially the Facebook and Twitter campaigns, and we loose count on which project is yet to reward us in as much as we get a good percent of the ones we have done, so many of my token that would have been deprived of me then when I just hunt on many project at a time. Till now I still receive some token that I couldn't recollect when I did it.
Only bounty hunters would understand that, yes, we have been participating a lot of bounty in the past because the bounty is sometimes short but the distribution of token may take a while, that's the big problem sometimes that we already forget our reward, and because of the situation, we lose interest on it. Well, maybe if the market is bullish again, we will check back on the tokens we received and those tokens that we haven't receive yet.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:40:16 AM

Just checked all my wallets which I do from time to time, and found out I received 67,000 XPl exclusive platform token I did not remember promoting such a project but after doing a research I found that I did participate in their bounty campaign but that was january 2019 that's over a year, how about have you received coins that you forgot that you promoted in the past.

The developer last post was over a year and the project is inactive I don't know if I will be happy receiving it since the project is not active anymore just one of the project I  wasted my time.

this is the project that I've promoted
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089010
you have already mentioned about the project waste your time and it looks like the token still have no Value so what is the sense of being excited?

No i have not received one though maybe there are some that already comes in my wallet but i am lazy to check my addresses specially those i believe did scammed me already ,there is no way that i will try to find like what you did.

qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 05:39:24 AM

I did a lot of bounties and sometimes, I totally forgot a few of them. Especially crypto token ERC20 since quite hard to keep track but it's okay, most of them never hit exchange or have a good price so nothing lost.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:23:19 AM

I'm just waiting for a payment from a bounty project whose company ended a little more than a year ago. The project is called DigitalBits.
The funny thing is that a year after the end, in anticipation of payments, the project team decided to deceive the bountists and not pay them anything. More precisely, pay 10% of all participants.
However, the manager managed to reason the team, and now we are waiting for payments.

same as jinbitoken I am also waiting for the payment for more than a year maybe until now there is no news, and I see there are posts about jinbitoken if they commit fraud and until now their token prices are high and still in the market with a pretty decent volume too
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:11:42 AM

Of course, there's a lot of bounties I have participated before and their distribution process takes a lot of time, some of them took months or years, some are still on the process. So, everytime I see my wallet there are some coins that is new and unfamiliar. Most of them is already an inactive project or not even listed in the market, and the rest, their price is just trash.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:22:56 PM

yes , i have one of these positive (for me ) mistakes , i dit not participate in the bountycampaign but on one day i checked my wallet and saw that i had recieved a nice amount of populous tokens , because i recievd them for free i decided to keep tem to see what happen and after all this was one of my best investments

i talked to the bountymanager who probaly made the mistake and he said that he was happy for me and hoped the best , so i did all i can to correct this
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 02:51:32 PM

It happens to me most of the time. Some are even airdrops while some are bounties. Because of that, I do check my wallet from time to time to see if I have received any of such coins. But the issue is that, most of them are not trading so they just occupy space.

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:55:54 PM

Way back years ago, bounties are succeeding, and there are rewards in which I wasn't able to sell due to the sudden decline in the market. Projects are now dead and I jave no option but to just hold it and keep it in my wallet. Some can still be sold but the effort won't be worthy of doing so because the profit will not be even 'fair'. I'll jist treasure those coins as a remembrance for the projects I have finished before.
It happens to me most of the time. Some are even airdrops while some are bounties. Because of that, I do check my wallet from time to time to see if I have received any of such coins. But the issue is that, most of them are not trading so they just occupy space.
Indeed true. Well there are bit of regrets because it is your hardwork that you wanted to be paid but we can only accept that the market situation is no longer the same as before wherein you could earn profit from different projects and airdrops.
I did a lot of bounties and sometimes, I totally forgot a few of them. Especially crypto token ERC20 since quite hard to keep track but it's okay, most of them never hit exchange or have a good price so nothing lost.
Some projects are only into selling their tokens and are no longer having plans for futufe developments. This results to dead coins in exchangers.

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:25:23 AM

Yes, I found it very surprising when I found out through my notification that I could not believe it at first, but such coins were not able to change the direction of the blockchain.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:51:04 AM

Yes, I found it very surprising when I found out through my notification that I could not believe it at first, but such coins were not able to change the direction of the blockchain.
What are you trying to talk about? I still don't understand the relationship between your comment and the topic of OP? Do you get free tokens that you've never promoted?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 01:39:54 PM

I have promoted so many projects in the past that I forgot some of them and only remember after checking my compiled spreadsheets or receiving them, but the worse thing is receiving these coins when they have no value, like what happen to OP, really time wasted for promoting these useless projects.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 02:13:47 PM

Such a story for everyone who has been involved in the bounty for several years.  Sometimes tokens of projects come about, which I don’t even remember that it was an airdrop or a bounty.  These are mostly useless tokens, but sometimes there are pleasant exceptions.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 03:29:30 PM

Such a story for everyone who has been involved in the bounty for several years.  Sometimes tokens of projects come about, which I don’t even remember that it was an airdrop or a bounty.  These are mostly useless tokens, but sometimes there are pleasant exceptions.

i agree, there are tokens that i receive that i do not know where and when i joined the airdrop, usually i remember for bounties because they required more work than airdrop, but could take a while until distribution

i would like also to point out to the fact that there are bounties and airdrops that additional requirements way after the bounty, for example six months after the bounty they require from you additional task and provide you with few days to do it (for example seven), i usually miss that distributions, which is unfair to bounty participants
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 04:10:59 PM

Due to bad market conditions, many projects extend the distribution process so much that, unfortunately, in some cases, we can forget which campaigns we participated in. When this is the case, we are happy with a sweet smile after the distribution that we may have already been upset about this happiness beforehand. On the other hand, some distributions made as promotions do not surprise us. Distributions such as Hydro and Kick Token made many users very happy. I do not know what these distributions are made for, but my account has never been randomly distributed in this way until today.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:15:46 PM

not yet received. or maybe the project that I joined earlier ended in a scam or token that hasn't been distributed yet. I don't even remember what project I was promoting when in 2019, the problem was that there were a lot of fraudulent projects and they didn't pay participants, but now I focus on projects that are really real and tokens can already be traded on the Kucoin exchange. I hope my time will not be in vain again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:39:08 PM

not yet received. or maybe the project that I joined earlier ended in a scam or token that hasn't been distributed yet. I don't even remember what project I was promoting when in 2019, the problem was that there were a lot of fraudulent projects and they didn't pay participants, but now I focus on projects that are really real and tokens can already be traded on the Kucoin exchange. I hope my time will not be in vain again.

I believe you lol

Not everyone has the eyes to see the possible scam projects. Some tricks can't be learned by everyone, the ones I thought also are legit projects end up not launching at all. Heck I'm sure bout this current one. I'm going to find another one later soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: