Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What could be the effect of corona virus on crypto industry?decrease or increase  (Read 878 times)
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 09:19:29 PM

For me, I can't really tell based on the fact that most people pulled out, and a lot pulled in and are still pulling in.  Even if there is an effect, based on the present price of bitcoin, I don't think there's any negative effect....

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 09:02:56 AM

For me, I can't really tell based on the fact that most people pulled out, and a lot pulled in and are still pulling in.  Even if there is an effect, based on the present price of bitcoin, I don't think there's any negative effect....
Undoubtedly, the global pandemic has affected many areas of human life, including the cryptocurrency market.  It seems to me that the main influence of coronavirus on all markets is, first of all, the panic that caused the fall in prices for cryptocurrency, as well as oil.  negative news primarily affected investors who panickedly started selling cryptocurrencies and securities, but at the same time, gold metal became more popular in this situation.  Nevertheless, the situation around the world is becoming clearer and analysts believe that the cryptocurrency market is already close to recovery and in the summer of 2020 the market results will be more than acceptable.  In addition, Bitcoin halving Must affect a difficult situation in a more favorable way.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: