Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency and exchange checklist - Pure hand finishing  (Read 145 times)
benxun5105992024 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 06:27:23 PM
Merited by Twinkledoe (1)

:)Comparison table of cryptocurrencies and exchanges made in free time

You can use it to quickly see which exchange each coin is listed on.

Cool https://list.airdroponline.tech/

210 cryptocurrencies and 18 exchanges have been added

I will update more cryptocurrencies and exchanges one by one. If you have any suggestions, please leave me a message.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 08:29:57 PM

I do not understand what this effort is for, why develop, what has already been done, much better and more convenient with search function. There are several tracking websites like CMC, CG etc. where all the important information is compiled

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
benxun5105992024 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 04:32:48 AM

I do not understand what this effort is for, why develop, what has already been done, much better and more convenient with search function. There are several tracking websites like CMC, CG etc. where all the important information is compiled

This is a summary, no need to click on each URL on a large site to view the trading platform and listed tokens.
For example, we hold BTC, and then on the coinmarketcap site, we need to enter the BTC column to check the exchange where it is located. Once we have to check a lot, there is no clear display.
This table can serve as a quick check.
For example, I have some tokens that need to be sold, and I can buy other tokens on the same exchange. I can clearly know which exchange can be sold, and I can buy it without changing the exchange.
Can U understand ?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 04:37:41 AM

So I am assuming you will only include coins or tokens that are still active in trading, is that right? What is your criteria to determine coins/tokens not to be included in your list? I appreciate your effort but there are new coins that are not yet in your list though you said you will add those one by one...
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 04:49:27 AM

I will update more cryptocurrencies and exchanges one by one. If you have any suggestions, please leave me a message.

Is it manually? If you are planning to update cryptocurrencies and exchanges one by one, then good luck. We have several thousands of cryptocurrencies in the market. In addition, we have hundreds of exchanges. If you include trading pairs, there would be tens, if not hundreds, of thousands.

And if your service is not going to compete with coinmarketcap, for example, and other similar sites at least in terms of information or convenience, I guess it would all be a little futile.

I wish you luck in your work though.
benxun5105992024 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:37:28 AM

So I am assuming you will only include coins or tokens that are still active in trading, is that right? What is your criteria to determine coins/tokens not to be included in your list? I appreciate your effort but there are new coins that are not yet in your list though you said you will add those one by one...

Yes, I am updating and adding every day, thank you for your support. If you have any good suggestions, please leave a message below the list, I will improve it, easy to query
benxun5105992024 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:39:21 AM

Is it manually? If you are planning to update cryptocurrencies and exchanges one by one, then good luck. We have several thousands of cryptocurrencies in the market. In addition, we have hundreds of exchanges. If you include trading pairs, there would be tens, if not hundreds, of thousands.

And if your service is not going to compete with coinmarketcap, for example, and other similar sites at least in terms of information or convenience, I guess it would all be a little futile.

I wish you luck in your work though.

The amount is indeed huge, but I update it every day, because my original transaction was very necessary for this kind of comparison. Every time I need to browse a lot of URLs to compare, so I believe it can help everyone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: