Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 04:25:14 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan to withdraw funds  (Read 122 times)
420yeeter (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:09:02 PM

Looking to see if I get lucky.
I dumped all my wallet into btc trading and now I need to withdraw.

I need about 0.001 to withdraw.
I can send you double this once I do.

My telegram is Krappa420

Please let me know if this isn't allowed. I can show proof also.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:31:12 AM

My telegram is Krappa420

You put all your btc into some trading platform and you need to withdraw? Couldnt you just use your balance? Either way, you need valid collateral thats 120% of what youre seeking. Youre better off just buying btc and putting it into whatever trading youre doing than trying to get a loan here.
Railai

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

Born Hater!

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:39:19 AM

My telegram is Krappa420

You put all your btc into some trading platform and you need to withdraw? Couldnt you just use your balance? Either way, you need valid collateral thats 120% of what youre seeking. Youre better off just buying btc and putting it into whatever trading youre doing than trying to get a loan here.

I think last night I got a pm from someone similar on tg. The name was L S and no username if I recall it right. I said NO because I had no time for trolls but from the screen he sent, it looked the same as those exchanges where they steal 0.05 BTC from you to "verify your identity".
DO NOT EVEN VISIT THE WEBSITE HE IS ASKING FOR, most of them also have an extension that will help them steal your private data and take your coins out of blockchain.com wallet or other wallets where 2fa  is not mandatory.

She's crazy like a fool.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3103

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 07:34:33 AM
Merited by mocacinno (1)

This is allowed, but you are being scammed.

NO legit business will ask you to deposit money when they already have it in your account.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Railai

Born Hater!

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:50:09 AM

This is allowed, but you are being scammed.

NO legit business will ask you to deposit money when they already have it in your account.

Sadly I will say agaisnt you. There are so many of them, but let's say not the same case as this one.

For getting a bonus of registration on some national exchanges you get a specific bonus, but that one becomes available once you deposit.

Why it is isn't related to the topic? Because this is basically as a requirement agaisnt KYC which is ridiculous.  But as I said, I got the same PM from someone last night about 0.001 btc. Probably some low scammer that needs disperately money.

She's crazy like a fool.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3103

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 10:51:40 AM

For getting a bonus of registration on some national exchanges you get a specific bonus, but that one becomes available once you deposit.

Then they are a scam.     They already have your money - why do they need more of it?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Railai

Born Hater!

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:55:01 AM

Then they are a scam.     They already have your money - why do they need more of it?

I had 0.01 btc from a 2013 registration on bitcoin.de . I got an email recently remembering it to me. But now for using it I need to do a 1k euro deposit to get that bonus. Did that, received it and all is fine atm, but for sure I am not going to use their service in the future, but for that 1k euro deposit they won at least half of the bonus ammount in fees.

And there are so many other bonuses that I find pointless to specific but as same. That doesn't mean they are a scam.

What is a scam what the topic creator is saying. There is no legit place where people will ask you to do a deposit in btc exclusevly to prove your identity.

She's crazy like a fool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: